Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Replies

• loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    I am bouncing between 140 and 141, so I'll play it safe and stay with 141 as my weigh in today. Have a great week girls!:smile:
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Not much change since last week at 264.2 I think last week I was 264.6
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Good morning Ladies!! I am weighing in this morning at 139. Only 1 pound down this week, but hey at least it is something right!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    I;m back up to 173.2
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Same 197...no change.
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    138.7 for me ... no change :grumble:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Great job so far ladies!
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    139.8 I made it to the 130s! Been sick so no working out but happy with my little loss!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    oh thank god 235.9! :) its a new week and its gonna be a great one! :D My goals for this week are to drink lots of water workout at least 5-6 times this week and watch it on the junk food! And yes I will make it 234(20lbs lost ) and beyond this week!!:D Good luck to all you fabulous ladies this week on your goals and weight losses!! :D

P.S. 1 week and 2 days till my birthday :P
  • Knbrooks42
    Knbrooks42 Posts: 63 Member
    146.6....went up about a pound cause I had two cheat days...oh well. I'll do better next week
  • ClaireElanB
    ClaireElanB Posts: 94 Member
    161.8 here - I'm so happy :)
    Great jobs all bombshells! We're looking good!
  • Ok it keeps fluctuating back up but I'm going with the lowest number I saw yesterday bc well yeah it was a way better number then this morning I'm weighing in at 255.9 lbs
    Think this mornings weight was due to late night and not drinking enough water.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    154.2 (that's down from 155.6). :)

(BTW, my screen name used to be "vlwise" when you update the chart)
  • 184 for me... So sad. But I have been eating horribly, and not exercising.. and eating any gluten I can get my hands on. So i have no one to blame but myself...
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    202.4 for me this week - down 3lbs!! ONEderland is so close, I can almost taste it!

Goals for this week - 100 oz of water daily
    Work on my C25K on the weekends
    Going to a cardio boxing class on Wed Night - FREE

Have a great week pin-ups!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    233.5 for me. :)
  • OK, shame on me. I had a fe slip-ups this week (can you say stress-eating???) and gained.6 lbs rather than losing.) NOT happy with myself. But today is a new day, and this is a new week. Started with water, and will srink lots of it this week. And exercise- 3x this week. Also, I'll write EVERYTHING down!! 80"s- here I come!!!!
  • Oops- forgot Rachel- today's weigh-in is exactly 19:embarassed: 3 :( - but a work in progress!!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    183.8, -3 lbs this week
  • homemademama
    homemademama Posts: 199 Member
    203 :frown: + 3 pounds. I'm trying not to panic because it's my TOM and I', holding enough water to be in the macy's day parade. Also, even though i didn't work out a ton this week I did cook much healthier (and super delicious) meals and I'm trying to hold onto that victory without feeling too down.

Goals this week:
    track calories every day
    work out 3x this week