Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi Rach

Just weighed in and am now 170 - that's a loss of 1lb for this week. Not too bad since it's ladytime in my book!

Look forward to seeing this weeks scores x
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am loving MFP!!! The support, the planning, everything is helping me! AND I am getting amazing support from my family.....DH eats as he pleases for breakfast and lunch while I am at work (he is retired)....skinny little thing he has always been...but says he will eat whatever I prepare for dinner with me! That helps so much to NOT prepare 2 different meals. Daughter invited us over for dinner last night, she had grilled turkey burgers, had the 100 cal. sandwich thins for buns, made green beans and a nice salad! (Granted she did also make mac and cheese but with everything else I managed to avoid that!) I'm loving my family support right now!!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    The weekends really are killing me! My two very favorite foods (beer and chocolate chip cookies) have been tempting me the last two days thanks to bowling and football parties. Thanks to the TOM I wasn't quite able to avoid them but it's not the end of the world! I was able to control myself with quantities and in the end, moderation is what is going to keep me going in the end. Well, off to do hw and keep unpacking. Hope you ladies are having a great holiday weekend!
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oh my! I wish that I would have seen this 2 weeks ago!!! Is there anyway that I can be added to this? I started on 12/30/10 at 184lbs. I weighed myself today and was 174lbs!

I have been looking for like girlies to support and be supported.

Just let me know if I'm not too late.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!! Went out with some of the guys last night...wow, I've never laughed so hard before! It was a nice stress reliever:)

They also decided to give us their pos treadmil until we can get a better one. Free is free, so as long as it runs, I'll take it! Now we just gotta bring it inside and clean it off. But YAY!! I have a treadmil!! Nick said he'd even use it!!

Making some turkey chili (and with a little ground beef too...) today, YUM! Trying to stay busy, hopefully I'll find a job soon and I won't have the option to 'try' to stay busy..
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    Hey gals!

I am going to weigh in early today because tomorrow I will be traveling back home and do not have a scale. I'm going to just say that my weight is the same (227.8) this week since I'm unable to weigh in. I feel like I've lost while being out here in San Diego though but no scale :(. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

SW: 229.8
    CW:227.8
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Just popping in here to update the early weigh-ins on my chart. Been a busy weekend. Back to cleaning and laundry with the bf!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Jessica-That sounds like a great recipe. Good job on not letting stress keep you from working out!

Darlis-Must feel great to have the support of your family.

Frankyosage- Yes, Moderation is Key. Weekends are always rough for me. I eat way over my cals and then I have to workout like crazy to burn off those cals during the week.

BrunetteWife-Congrats on the treadmill!

Amy-Congrats on the Loss!

Hope everyone is having a Great Weekend!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Weighing in a little early this week ladies... 152.1 so a very happy Nam today!

Hope you've all enjoyed your weekend and good luck for weigh in tomorrow!
  • numberscolors
    Options
    i got a new scale that is really accurate and weighs me exactly 3 pounds heavier than my old scale. sucky :(

i was almost out of the 190's too! waaahhhhh!!! :sad:
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Just curious...is anyone around the 5'2" mark...looking for a buddy to work with :)

I'm 5'3" :)

I'm 5'2
  • numberscolors
    Options
    Just curious...is anyone around the 5'2" mark...looking for a buddy to work with :)

I'm 5'3" :)

I'm 5'2

i'm just under 5'3" :)
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    My goals this week are to drink more water to flush out my system and do Turbo Jam 3x this week, Zumba for Wii 3x and Just Dance 2 3x.
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    There is so much stress right now in my house. Everything is a mess and I am crying almost everyday. It is so hard not to eat my feelings, but I really am trying to keep it together. I am so afraid of things falling apart....it will break me I know it will. Right now I am just trying to foccus on my son and keep exercising to keep my mind of things. I just wish it would get better soon....I can't take this much longer. :( I am not strong enough for this.
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So today I actually got on the treadmill!!!! It's only been 2 weeks. Now if I can do it again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, that would be great!!!!
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    There is so much stress right now in my house. Everything is a mess and I am crying almost everyday. It is so hard not to eat my feelings, but I really am trying to keep it together. I am so afraid of things falling apart....it will break me I know it will. Right now I am just trying to foccus on my son and keep exercising to keep my mind of things. I just wish it would get better soon....I can't take this much longer. :( I am not strong enough for this.

Elven... so sorry to hear. At times in my life I have felt like you have... overwhelmed and beyond crazy. Life sometimes is that way, but you are good to try to focus on your child and the exercise. I hope things get better for you soon. And, yes, you are strong enough!!! {{{hugs}}}
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options

So sorry to hear this. ((HUGS)) Keep going, keep your head up, stand tall, you are strong!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    ugh im just praying for a good weigh in tomorrow! :'(
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    So we went to my father in law's this weekend for a visit. Nasty weather + Crazy heater (Hot then cold, then hot then cold ) = A sickly Ashley.

Didn't really keep anything down (Lapbands are evil) yesterday, a protein bar, hot chocolate and a snack bag of sunflower seeds. Yeah, that was it, all day. Did a little better today but I just feel awful. Going to go take a shower and sleep forever. Hopefully the scale doesn't ***** slap me for actually getting to eat today. If it does, I don't care right now.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    My goals this week are to drink more water to flush out my system and do Turbo Jam 3x this week, Zumba for Wii 3x and Just Dance 2 3x.

There is a Just Dance 2 Score Challenge, maybe that will help you with your goal of doing Just Dance 2 this week. Here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/154530--just-dance-2-scores-challenge-week-2