• kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sorry I weighed in so late!!!!! Busy day of Gym Work and School =D

as of today I weight 207 =D
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I've had a good change from last week and I'm looking forward to making this next week a good one. I'm doing a two day detox on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm not really looking forward to it but I felt it would be a good jumpstart. My plan is to drop 1-2 lbs, stick to my calorie goals (weekends are hard), and work out 4-5 times a week.

I wish everybody a great week!!
  • ClaireElanB
    ClaireElanB Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WOW Great work everyone! That table looks awesome!
    This week I plan on being consistent with working out and maintain at least a 500 cal per day deficit. I want to lose 3 lbs by next Monday!
  • uptonia
    uptonia Posts: 26
    Options
    Great job everyone! I'm going to drink more water over the weekend next week, and try to stay under for my sodium, sugar, and fat levels.
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week is to stop mindlessly snacking, get in all my workouts, and drink more water! ahhhh! I sort of feel like my 2lbs lose was lucky compared to last week's diaries. I don't want to revert back into fatland
  • HeyItsCathy
    Options
    Sorry I'm SUPER late to the party but...

yay! good job ladies! I've been terribly sick the last two weeks with bronchitis so that has hindered my exercise regime--cardio especially. so my goals this week are:
    1. get better
    2. more water
    3. really keep on top of my calories since I am not able to work out yet.

keep up the good work everyone!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I will work out more this week.
    I will drink more water than orange juice.
    I will get to 100lbs lost in the next two weeks!

Hahahaha I could drink all my calories for the day in orange juice and chocolate milk. :blushing:
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    how about some home videos or exercise tv has a variety
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job ladies!! You all ROCK!

AS for my 'goals' this week.. I will NOT touch the scale until my weigh in day (which is Friday) and I will keep up my water to a minimum of 12 glasses per day, and I plan to exercise at least 5x time week (including today) doing either a video or a Wii game, as long as I can get my heart rate going :)

On a side note, I just watched Avatar for the first time...WOW!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm ...orange juice... Aghhhhh. Sorry, Homer Simpson moment :)

This weeks goals are to make all Zumba and Pilates classes, log all food including those oh so delish Xmas nestle crunch jingle bells and lose at least 2lbs.

Good luck this week ladies!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    The chart should update at some point tonight...

The most recent will show a 226.1lb loss for Week 1. :)
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    my goal this week is to lose weight. end of story lol.
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    Way to go everyone!!!! We rock!!! My goals this week are to do at least two 5 mile walks and the rest 3-4 miles, get at least 12 8oz glasses of water a day, take my vitamins, and plan menus and grocery lists for the next 2 weeks :) Hope you all have a great night and a wonderful day tomorrow :):):)
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to lose 2 lbs, drink more water and keep pushing myself at the gym.... Did 9 miles at the gym tday and I felt amazinggg! :)
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    Nice job everyone! :)
    My goals this week are:
    1) Get my *kitten* to the gym
    2) Not exceed my calories by more than 100. Last week my calories average was 1400.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Rack great chart thanks so much for putting this all together!

We're all doing so well so here's to keeping this going through this next week!

Goals for this week are to keep training as much as I have been, water water water, and eat more veggies.
  • XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi everyone :)
    I hope you are all okay?

This week I need to work out more.
    I'm going to start Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Unfortunately I am not at home every night so I cannot do everyday, but I can do 4 times a week :)
    I'm going to aim for at least 3 :D

Lisa-Marie
    xx
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Today, I finally went to the gym and tried a Yoga class. I made myself go to the other side of the room, away from the door so I wouldnt be able to walk out during class. LOL...It was much better than the boring DVDs and was not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. Of course I wasnt able to stand on my head like a couple of the other ladies in the class but I think I did pretty good for my first time. Also, the instructor and one of the ladies in class said this was an intermediate/advanced class. So, kudos to me for making it through the 1 hour class. :drinker: (water) The downside is that you dont burn alot of calories. I burned about 180 cals during the 1 hour class. My goal is to start doing Yoga at least once a week.
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    This week I'm sticking to my cals, getting my water in (I'm usually good at this but i've let it slip a bit recently) and NOT going out drinking until the 12th of February. That heavy night out plus cheeseburger and chips on the way home at 6am didn't do anything for my scales yesterday!

Hope everyone has a good week!
  • XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    Hiya looks like my scale were wrong I am actually 210 not 206 :(
    Sad times :(

Goal for this week is to exercise more :)

xx