Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Exercise goals this week:

i still weigh 177

JAN 10 -Mon-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ JMS VIDEO (FORGOT THE NAME) the videos not done yet - 4134

JAN 11 -Tues-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ GEORGE WALK N BOX - the vids not done yet - 14383

JAN 12 -Wed-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 13 -Thurs-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, JACKIE WARNER WORKOUT

JAN 14 -Fri-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX

Nutritional goals this week:

-NO FRENCH FRIES

-NO MUSHROOM N SWISS BURGER/SNACK WRAP

-Log all food every day.

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

-Stay between 1200 - 1500 calories everyday

-BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: ONLY WATER AND GREEN TEA
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    Wow, girls! We all did SO GREAT for weigh-in! Keep it up!

I had an AWESOME day yesterday. Because I'm going to San Diego on Thursday night (until Monday night), I am going to miss a few work outs while I'm gone so I decided to amp up my workouts this week while I'm home. I had an excellent workout yesterday- 90 minutes. Did a short arm dvd, then hula hooped for about 10 minutes, did 2 miles on the biggest loser dvd (miles 3 & 4) and did 45 mins on my elliptical. I was sopping wet by the end, but I felt amazing! Going for another 90 tonight. :)

I am a little worried about getting off track this weekend, but I'm going to do my best. I plan on walking on the beach in the morning at least one day, hula hooping throughout the day with friends, and maybe even try boogie boarding! We'll see. :) As long as I stay active, I'll be happy! I can't wait to get out of the 20 degree, snowy weather here and get into the sun!

In other news, its my TOM right now so I may not lose anything this week. I'm hoping for the best, but we'll see. I checked my scale this morning and I'm up 2lbs. Not gonna fret though. I know I'm doing everything right! :)

Have a great day, ladies!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I mentioned that my goal was to get through the weekend without letting my eating run amuck... here's the strategy... find some really tasty, low-cal recipes that I don't have time to make during the week and cook them up on the weekend. Healthy food that still feels special and decadent since I wouldn't normally have it! Right now on the menu is stuffed peppers, turkey burgers with butternut squash fries, and apple oatmeal muffins!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    I'm back! Life is absolutely bonkers at the moment so I'll update more later.

Happy Tuesday ladies!
  • rockonerin
    Options
    I am not on the current chart but was on the first one. My initial weight was 170 and today it's 168.

I'm also not on the Week 2 chart but I was on the Week 1 chart. My weight yesterday was 176.6 lb so can you add me and my original weight back in? Thanks!
  • cntrymama2x
    Options
    WOW - stephensgirl rocked the chart this week didn't she? Along with the scale!!! Great job!!!!

My goals this week are ...

1.Drink more water
    2.Workout 3 days a week
    3.Fight the erge to eat "Nanny's Home Cooked Suppers"!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I am not on the current chart but was on the first one. My initial weight was 170 and today it's 168.

I'm also not on the Week 2 chart but I was on the Week 1 chart. My weight yesterday was 176.6 lb so can you add me and my original weight back in? Thanks!

Sure can! I was trying to send everyone that hadn't weighed in, a reminder, but I sent too many messages and MFP cut me off. lol
  • lillie1201
    Options
    Thanks for doing this Rachel! Wow ladies- we rock!!!
    This week I'm focusing on water and journaling everything I eat on MFP. Have to start simple.
    :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Just uploaded an updated version of the chart...I'm not sure how long it'll take for the image to update for you to see. The most up to date will show -227.5 as the total for week 1. :)
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I plan on working out more this week and drinking more water. :tongue:
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    wow we lost 226 lbs this week!?! that's amazing!! awesome job ladies!!
    last night i ate a couple more pieces of pizza than i should have, during the oregon/auburn game. awesome game ducks! but still hoping for a 2lbs loss this week. i'll keep up on my water to hopefully flush out some of that sodium!
    this week i'll be incorperating toning into my days.
    dinner and a movie tonight. but it'll be salad and a movie for me lol. gonna go see True Grit, cant wait!
    keep up the awesome work everyone!!
  • amouser
    amouser Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    im looking for a good detox, what kind are you doing?
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    My goal is to keep going with eating better despite my terrible cold. I'm far too exhausted to do much more than unpack (I packed, moved, and started a job in 4 days notice) but that's what next week is for!

I promise to actually weigh in this next monday as well (Oops :( )
  • amouser
    amouser Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This week i want to work on getting all my water in on a daily basis and eating "better calories" more fruits and veggies!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone on the awesome weight loss and thanks Rach for doing this, especially now there are so many of us!!

I lost another half a pound today, so I'm hoping that my body's gotten over the shock of Christmas and NY and is back on the weight loss!
  • baileyj33
    Options
    Keep it up everyone we are doing GREAT!!!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!

Well done everybody!!! What a way to kick off the new year! Congratulations to all of US for working hard!

My goals this week:

1. WATER! WATER! WATER!
    2. Excellent calorie tracking
    3. 6 days of exercise, 3 days of doubles.
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    All I can think is WOW! This group is awesome, Rach you are THE BEST! Thanks for keeping up with all of us! My goals for this week remain the same, stay close to but below my calorie goals, and get my water in. My biggest problem is because of this snow and ice, I won't be able to get to water aerobics this week. But I have no control over Mother Nature so I won't stress...my MS nurse sent me a yoga DVD for MS patients and I'm gonna try that out!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Are we still allowed to join? This seems like an outstanding group!!

If yes - and you want to "add me to last week" I lost one pound last week.

Thx
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Are we still allowed to join? This seems like an outstanding group!!

If yes - and you want to "add me to last week" I lost one pound last week.

Thx

What was your starting weight and week 1 weight?