Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the relink to week 2!!!! I LOVE THE CHART!!! I am really enjoying this board too. It helps you see that you're not as different than anyone else on this quest to get a little healthier (or the quest to fit into those jeans). Whatever the motivation for each of us to do this, being able to share and celebrate the victories as well as talk about the shortcomings is such a wonderful tool.

My goal this week is to drink more water. I'm not even drinking 4 cups a day. Thanks everyone for all of your postings. They are really helping me feel that I'm not all alone! Here's to a great week!
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh, ladies... I just have to say... I told my husband I lost 4.5 this first week (I know, it's probably water weight!)... and he got all excited and joined so he's going to be tracking on myfitnesspal! :) See all the lives you've touched!
  • FutureMrsWanland
    Options
    Wow! Everyone is doing so great! Thank you for including me! My goal is to try to stay closer to my sugar levels - 24g a day is so hard to stay under! Anyone have any ideas? Great job ladies!!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    awesome job everyone! I'm still working on water intake!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on the chart and the weight loss!

My goals this week are to keep pounding the P90X workouts. Eat enough protein. Drink all my water.

I have to end this week strong as I am spending the weekend in Rome this week and I'm not going to be able to stick to my regular workout schedule for about 3 days. But I WILL be walking my butt off seeing the sights so there is hope for me.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm ready for Texas to warm up a little bit!! I love my winters and I love my snow, but without a gym membership it's making it difficult for me to go running. lol

We don't have a water cooler at work anymore, so it's making it a little more difficult for me to drink water throughout the day, but they said it should be replaced soon.

Positive attitude today!!!
  • capecodgirl1
    capecodgirl1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Although i'm not on your graph, I would really like to be. I've been at this for 12 days and I've followed it PERFECTLY for 11.
    My goal for this week is to NOT look at the scale till weigh in, and not get discouraged while i'm on PREGNESONE!!
    4 more days and then I'll be off this steroid! I really love this site! Thanks for all your stories ladies and gents. Hit me up, I
    would love to have more friends and inspiration!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Although i'm not on your graph, I would really like to be. I've been at this for 12 days and I've followed it PERFECTLY for 11.
    My goal for this week is to NOT look at the scale till weigh in, and not get discouraged while i'm on PREGNESONE!!
    4 more days and then I'll be off this steroid! I really love this site! Thanks for all your stories ladies and gents. Hit me up, I
    would love to have more friends and inspiration!

Send me your current weight. And your weight from Monday the 3rd if you know it.
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    WOW - aren't we doing GREAT?!?!?!?!

Hoping to lose 1 or 2 lbs this week. Want to up the exercise a bit but have to be gentle as I was quite dizzy and sick yesterday so may not be able to do much. I want to drop another 3lbs this month to get me under the 12st mark so will really have to push myself as I've been finding it hard to lose anything since I've not got much further to go til target.
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone! My goal for this week is to keep the momentum going, get in 5 workouts again and drink more water.
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    So i'm a little late posting, I’ve unfortunately been on hiatus for a couple weeks but am now back and ready to lose! I weighed in yesterday at 151.0lbs (the Monday before x-mas I was 150.2, so I’m happy with only .8 of a gain in the past couple weeks of splurging)
    I plan on drinking 80oz of water everyday, eat within my cals, exercise at least 4-6 days a week and mostly to only eat out once this week!
    Good luck to everyone here this week!
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    I went to my endocrinologist yesterday, and they made some adjustments, so my main goal this week will be to just maintain.

I'm a diabetic on an insulin pump, and I ended up taking in extra calories yesterday due to low blood sugars. I'm going to see how today goes, and if I have the same problem today, I'm going to start readjusting!!

Other than that, if I can get all systems running, my ultimate goals will be:

1. Drink all water
    2. Stay under sodium
    3. Minimum 4 cardio workouts. Bonus: one toning/strength workout
    4. Stay within calorie deficit and only use 1/2 of exercise calories.

Rock 'em Sock 'em this week, ladies!!!!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    My goal for the week is to get to the gym 4 times (trip number 1 was yesterday) and get through the weekend without being a chow hound! Great job ladies, keep it up!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-ups!

Rach the chart is awesome and again thank you for keeping it up especially with all our new ladies!

As a group we lost 226 lbs! That is phenominal! Woo Hoo! What a great start!

stephensgirl - You rock! Outstanding week you had!

As Rach said let's stay positive, weight loss is nothing to new to any of us and we all know that you have good weeks and some not so good weeks. The key is not to be too hard on yourself or give up!

Have a fabulous day!

Karen
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed by the number of posts since last night. I feel late to the party!

stephensgirl- How on earth did you manage to lose 22lbs in a week?!

My goals for the week: Do my six scheduled workouts (Already a third of the way there!), not over indulge at the potluck or happy hour this week, and meditate 3x.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Oh!

***FOR THOSE OF YOU LOOKING FOR PIN-UP GIRL PHOTOS***

Just search 'Elvgren' in google images and you'll find TONS!

:flowerforyou:

Here's a cute one...

THERIGHTSCALE_F.jpg
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I will work out more this week.
    I will drink more water than orange juice.
    I will get to 100lbs lost in the next two weeks!

Hahahaha I could drink all my calories for the day in orange juice and chocolate milk. :blushing:

Me too! I could seriously drink a gallon of orange juice a day, not eat anything and be happy.
  • capecodgirl1
    capecodgirl1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    THank YOU! My current weight is 172. Monday the 3rd I believe I weighed 175
  • karann15
    karann15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just checking in for Week 1's weigh in. I work tonight and will weigh there. Send it to you tonight :)

This week is gonna kick *kitten*. The first one was a little rough, but aren't first weeks usually. Learn from your mistakes and keep on going :)
    Today starts Day 2 of my fitness classes, and I think I am more pumped about it than ever!!
    My goal is to stay focused and not to miss a class, and still increasing my water intake.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great job, ladies!

I am going to exercise, no matter how small. =)