Options

Replies

• HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Good job you guys!

GOALS:
    1. Watching calories more closely.
    2. Alteast 15 mins of Zumba a day & two circuits of the 30 Day Shred.

Good luck everyone!

I just found out that I need to make a new long-term goal...
    110lbs by September 17th - the day I get to march with my college band in COWBOYS STADIUM :D
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    I drank 12 cups of water yesterday and weighed myself again today, 2.2lb down so some of the gain was water weight! still a gain from the first of jan though, so I need to step it up a notch.
  • XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    Good job you guys!

GOALS:
    1. Watching calories more closely.
    2. Alteast 15 mins of Zumba a day & two circuits of the 30 Day Shred.

Good luck everyone!

I just found out that I need to make a new long-term goal...
    110lbs by September 17th - the day I get to march with my college band in COWBOYS STADIUM :D

Which circuits do you do?
    I have only done the first one so far.

xx
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo, it's a new day!!! Man are my legs wiped out! :)
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    My taebo class instructor kicked my but yesterday! Three weeks in between classes is a BAD idea, I’m so sore today! Tonight I take a yoga class, hopefully I won’t be too sore to complete the hour!
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    It's only Wednesday, and this week is turning out to be as tough as I expected.

It's my TOM, which is always a struggle for me. I worked out hard enough last week that I really didn't get bloated (for once), so I'm not expecting any kind of water weight bonus loss this week.

Still struggling with the blood sugar thing.

And I haven't worked out in two days now. I was slightly over my calories yesterday. Still maintained a deficit, just not a full 500 calorie deficit.

If I manage to maintain, I will be proud of myself. That, in and of itself, would be an accomplishment for me!!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    I'm pretty proud of myself!! Despite being sick annnnnd it being TOM, I've actually done very well on my diet. I can't wait to start getting back to my P90X/Zumba but I gotta get this sickness over and done with already.

One Day at a Time!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    So tired of being in the house. There's still snow on the ground up here and it's sooo cold. Been reading a lot and working out a lot just to kill time.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody. You all are doing great.
    I have got to get my eating under control again. I am still eating good foods. Just eating too much!
    Portion control!!!
    I am on my second week of my 6 week boot camp program my mom bought me.
    OMG it is super hard but super fun....plus the instructor is hot! :blushing:
    There are about 30 people participating in the program and I am one of the more athletically fit ones there.
    I even got compliments Mon. night on how good I was. One lady said she was in awe of my stamina.
    I was happy. It was nice to get a compliment on my fitness ability rather than just on my weight loss.
    Also....Saturday morning my fitness coach measured my body fat % with her calipers and it turns out my BF% is approx. 17.5%!! :noway: I couldn't believe it!!!
    Thanks for letting me toot my own horn girls. Its hard to believe this time last year I was 215 lbs and could barely run around the block. You guys keep me going. :heart:

Dani :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Hey everyone!!

I couldn't do it, I gave in and weighed in this morning (I did make it 48 hours lol). 191.0lbs!!!!

36.6lbs gone and now officially onto losing baby weight from my first son (all 35lbs from my son born 4 weeks ago-GONE!).

Anyways, I'm thrilled!! I still have 41lbs to go, about 22lbs from my first son, to get my my normal, healthy weight (168lbs at 5'10") before my first son and 18lbs more to get my goal weight (150lbs at 5'10").
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You gals are doing amazing! I'm so impressed!!!

greenstars.gifloveshower.gif
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Man I'm wiped!

I did Body Combat on Monday (really intense this season with a new trainer who LOVES lunges and squats, not to mention high intensity jump kicks) and then for a "cool down" or wind down day I figured I would do Body Jam (dance) - not quite the cool down I expected. Instructer went heavy on the hip hop and crump which did not leave many muscles un touched...

Oh well - all in the name of fitness.

A true day off today and then the personal trainer will whip me into shape tomorrow!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    It's only Wednesday, and this week is turning out to be as tough as I expected.

It's my TOM, which is always a struggle for me. I worked out hard enough last week that I really didn't get bloated (for once), so I'm not expecting any kind of water weight bonus loss this week.

Still struggling with the blood sugar thing.

And I haven't worked out in two days now. I was slightly over my calories yesterday. Still maintained a deficit, just not a full 500 calorie deficit.

If I manage to maintain, I will be proud of myself. That, in and of itself, would be an accomplishment for me!!

Hey - glad you are looking at the positives - keep it up.

Not every day is a success and not every day is a failure. Take your down days in stride and look forward to a better tomorrow!

"One step off the wagon doesn't mean it's all for not. Get right back on and continue working"
  • karann15
    karann15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My weigh in from last night: 184 down 2lbs from last week when I weighed in at 186!!!!

This week, I want to focus more in my exercise classes, and at home with my workout dvd's. When I think about cheating, I need to remember that I am only cheating myself and to stay strong. I am going to be drinking more hot green tea and up my water to a full eight glasses a day. I don't care how many times I have to pee :)

Great job everyone!!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    1.8lbs away from 100lbs lost! :)
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic jaspersmommy!!!!!!!
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    There's too many good news things on here to go back and say how awesome everyone is doing by name. But this is so inspirational!!!! You must all be so proud! I am sitting here reading. I have my first Masters class tomorrow night and I was supposed to read first 100 pages of the text by then (ooopps!). I keep finding reasons to be distracted and sometimes this message board is one of them!

PS: I just figured out what TOM means! LOL! I kept thinking, who is this Tom person? Is he a personal trainer? LOL!!!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options

YAY! Thats Amazing! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options

CONGRATS! :flowerforyou: SO proud of you!!!! You'll hit it in no time!!
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    What a week everyone is having! As a group we lost a large man!

I have been really sticking all week. After an hour or so of shoveling snow yesterday (plus workout), my shoulder is kind of crunchy today. I am going to have to think carefully about what kind of workout I am am going to do today so I don't end up hurting myself!

My goal this week is LISTENING to my body and STOPPING eating when I am full. I have no idea why I struggle with that so badly!