Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Congrats to LuLu Beans as well! 10 pounds! WTG Pin Ups!!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    If I say Start January 1, 2010 - 154
    End of week (current) - 153

Original Start (pre Christmas) 157 therefore total weight loss 3 lbs.

Thansk so much I'm looking forward to it
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow the chart looks great - it's so cool to see everyone's progress.

Reading the posts I remembered we are supposed to weigh in and check in with goals.

Mine will be to finish strong with this cleanse I am doing and get to the gym at least 3 days this week. I have a ski weekend at a friend's cabin coming up on the weekend, so I'll aim to NOT go over my calorie calculation and undo all of the calories I burn on the hill!

Good luck everyone!
  • meganhmb
    Options
    Everyone is doing awesome!!! I had a really tough week, but managed a small loss. Here are my goals:

1. DO NOT EAT THROUGH MY STRESS!!
    2. Work out at least twice this week
    3. Stay at or under my calorie goal each day.
  • stephensgirl
    stephensgirl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I knew my first loss would be huge.. most was water, now lets see what this week has in store.. my goal is to get moving a little more...
  • homemademama
    homemademama Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so glad everyone is doing so well. My goal this week is to do some yoga, since it kills two birds with one stone (de-stress and exercise). I started doing MFP last year and was soooo motivated and lost 20 pounds, but now not so much (ugh) Hope the pin-up board kicks my butt into gear! :heart:
  • homemademama
    homemademama Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    ooh ooh, forgot to add that last night my hubby brougt home a whole box of yodels and even though i was stressed nearly to tears i did not eat a single one! Me: 1 Yummy Yodels: 0
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I knew my first loss would be huge.. most was water, now lets see what this week has in store.. my goal is to get moving a little more...

Your ticker says you've only lost 12lb....was your weight on Monday supposed to be 288?
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me jump in!

Had a good week last week but topped it off poorly with my house warming party = beer, wings and creamy salads! OH well, not every day is a good day and one day off the "diet" doesn't mean all is lost.

My goal this week is to:

(a) Hit the gym for high intensity workouts 3 times
    (b) Drink my water (10+ cups a day)

Looking forward to next week.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    So far so good on not stepping on the sale. Had a great work out today, 50 minutes for 454 calories. Also got my 10 glasses of water in before 2pm. :smile:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    My goal is to keep working out hard, drink only water, and stay under my calorie goal ( went over by about 100 once the past week :/ )
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! Rach, I just wanted to say thanks for keeping us all on track, what an amazing job you have done!

Water seems to be my biggest obstacle, but I ran last night and walked away from cheesecake today!

Will have to modify the running workout somehow tomorrow as the forecast is calling for 8-12 inches of snow. *Sigh*

Have a great night all!

3022237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Are we still allowed to join? This seems like an outstanding group!!

If yes - and you want to "add me to last week" I lost one pound last week.

Thx

What was your starting weight and week 1 weight?

Have you any room for another pin-up girl to squeeze in? (I LOVE those pics :happy: ) I've only just found the MFP forum and this thread looks SO inspiring...

If so, weight on 01/03/11 was 228.5 (starting weight) and 10/01/11 was 225.5
    Thanks
    Ros x
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Sorry- i meant 10th January, not 1st October!....having trouble with the transatlantic format! :embarassed:
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    How exciting!?!?!?!!!! I'm so proud of all of us! I need to keep on the water that seems to be helping me out, and also maintain working out. I have found that if I can't get to the gym then my wii biggest loser game is great!!! My legs are still hurting from yesterday!
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My biggest challenge is getting in the exercise I need with my health problems. My water aerobics have been cancelled because of the weather.....but I managed 10 mins on the elliptical tonight! This is amazing for me because sometimes my balance is so off that I can't even stand on it!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo! Did the first mile of my run in 13min 10sec! Yay. I did a hybrid of weeks 1 and 2 of C25K. I switched like 3 of the 8 1min runs/1.5min walks to 1.5min runs/1min walks. And when I ran I was running at 5.5 - 6mph.

I feel GOOD!!!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    This is great! Good work, ladies!

I will also be trying to keep up with my water intake. I think that's why I shed 5 lbs last week! (my first week on here). This chart shows my post-5lb-loss. Yay,140!

:drinker: Here's to another great week! :drinker:
  • LWatson43
    LWatson43 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am a day late logging in but my weight is 197 this week
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    I am just joining in. My weight on 1/3/11 was 152. My current weight is 151! yeah ONE DOWN!:tongue::tongue:

Goal this week: Less salt and more H2O