Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    233.5 for me. :)

CONGRATS ON REACHING YOUR 100lb LOSS GOAL! That is an Amazing Accomplishment! :drinker:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    still working to get that gain I had off. In other good news my body fat % is down another point. That makes me happy! It also makes me want to remind you all to take your measurements!!! Remember there are other numbers much more important that the one on the scale that we all focus on. If you can track your body fat, (calipers are about $20 at GNC) you will be able to watch progress when the numbers on the scale may not be moving.

Goals for the week:

Water!!!
    Eat more!!!
    6-7 days exercise.
  • rockonerin
    Options
    175.8 today - not tons of progress but headed in the right direction! thanks rach :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Thank you, darling. :flowerforyou:
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    sw: 177
    cw: 177

here is my exercise schedule for this week:

MONDAY JANUARY 17:
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX
    -SELF WORKOUT

TUESDAY, JANUARY 18
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

THURSDAY, JANUARY 20
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 3

FRIDAY, JANUARY 21
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

SATURDAY, JANUARY 22
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

SUNDAY, JANUARY 23
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JACKIE WARNER UPPER BODY
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 3

NUTRITIONAL GOALS THIS WEEK:
    -DRINK @ LEAST 64 OZ WATER/DAILY
    -NO FRENCH FRIES/MUSHROOM SWISS SNACK WRAP/BURGER
    -DO THE SPECIAL K CHALLENGE THIS WEEK
  • numberscolors
    Options
    195.0 on my new (super accurate) scale. that sucks.
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Boooo. Weighed in this morning at 194.5. Gain of a pound and a half. I'm gonna hit the gym more this week and keep eating like I have been and hopefully next week will be better. Have a great day!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    140 today. Down 2lbs-yay!

Going for another 2lbs this week. Good job ladies, keep it up!
  • abbycat900
    Options
    157lbs.

I ate too much junkfood this week! Our garbage disposal broke, so we've been eating out. I haven't been logging for that reason. Going to clean up the house sothe repair man can come over!

This week, I will alternate days between strength training and cardio. I will get a reusable wate bottle and use it all the time. And I won't eat junkfood!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    221. ZERO loss. What the heck yo.

I think I will choose to blame the TOM/upper respitory combo of this week. Im feeling 85% better so hopefully this week will be more fruitful!
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm with the no-loss group...up just a touch actually...ugh.
    197.8 for me today. But, my clothes fit better and I've only missed 1 day of working out since Dec 27th so I am ok with a little gain I guess. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • choisooyoung
    Options
    I'm down to 167.8! Lost just over a pound. Again, not as much as I thought, but I'm pleased with the steady progress.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    Stayed the same this week (179). That is good since I have been so stressed...all the exercise is helping me stay focused. My goals this week are to walk at least 25 miles, get 12+ glasses of water a day, and not to let the stress get to me. I am really starting to worry. But, I will keep smiling, even if it hurts :)
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Starting weight at challenge: 148.0lbs
    First weigh-in: 146.0lbs
    Current: 145.6lbs (lose of 0.4lbs)

Oh goodness that isn't good at all! I was flipping through my journals and realizing that while I was "under" I was eating a ton of junk and quite a bit of chocolate after dinner so I am going to stop eating at 8pm and double my cardio. That should push me into better numbers for next week. I am not so fond of fractions :P
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Yea, while I seem to do okay on calories, I'm eating CRAP all day. Ugh. I need to get away from all the processed foods.

Turns out my bf and I are splitting from the roommates and getting our own place. So we're moving...again...at the end of February. I'm ready to have a whole fridge to myself so I can stock up on real, nutritious foods and not just what takes up the least amount of space.

Money is going to be tight for the next month, getting together deposits and such, so cheap, crappy food might hang around a bit longer.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'll be posting the Week 3 thread and our chart in about 2 hrs. Send me your weights if you haven't already!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    oh man, up a pound. 149.4 but i'm gonna justify it by my stressful week. which i over! but it's a new week right!! although now i'm packing up my house to move in with my bf and his roommate. just breathe. we can do this!!
  • bronzegemini
    bronzegemini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I think I missed the post time. Weighed in at 182 this afternoon. Whoo Hoo.
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Ooops, sorry- me too! 220.5 this morning :)
    (I was 225.5 last Monday :bigsmile: )

Goals for this week-
    Do 2.5 hours dancing with my daughter on Just Dance. (She is 14 and has a weight problem)
    Go to the gym at least once (haven't been for 4 months)