*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #3

Options

Replies

• CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Last week I had a gain but this week I am down. :)

Last week's weight was 201.8 I am now 197 that is a 4.8 weightloss for the week. I could not figure out why I went up last Friday until I started my TOM. Crazy thing is I have never had normal periods until I started dieting. I have PCOS I cant get pregnant on my own. Have done years of fertility and none of it worked. This is 4 months that I have had a normal period. I dont know if its because I am watching what I am eating but maybe a miracle will happen :)

Everyone your doing a great job keep it up.

Good luck to you :) I have pcos too. Fertility helped me in our 5th month of it.. It will happen!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Last week I had a gain but this week I am down. :)

Last week's weight was 201.8 I am now 197 that is a 4.8 weightloss for the week. I could not figure out why I went up last Friday until I started my TOM. Crazy thing is I have never had normal periods until I started dieting. I have PCOS I cant get pregnant on my own. Have done years of fertility and none of it worked. This is 4 months that I have had a normal period. I dont know if its because I am watching what I am eating but maybe a miracle will happen :)

Everyone your doing a great job keep it up.

Great job! You're below 200 that is so exciting!
    As for fetility, I've been through it myself. Regular periods will dramatically increase your chances, sounds like you're ovulating if they are regular. Thinking positive thoughts for you!:flowerforyou:
  • tbugg
    tbugg Posts: 7
    Options
    Still at 207, sucks to be me!!!!
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Lost 0.5 this week for a weight of 153.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LW: 187
    CW: 186.5

It took me a while to find this... Haha.

Hope everyone is well, and going strong!!
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    I ran late this morning and ran out the door without weighing! I'll update tomorrow!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    well I am not down much but I am down. 202.9 so a loss of 0.4, Would have been more except my eating has been horrible the last couple of days.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    *sigh* shocker... i am STILL 159.5.... maybe this week?!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 207.1 that is only a .2 loss for the week. For the most part my was awesome but it is that time of the month. I guess we will have to see what next week holds. Keep on trucking!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I weigh 354 today! I lost 6 pounds this week! Whooohoo! Exercise and eating right is paying off. I have been exercising already but was not getting a handle on my food. Finally got a handle on the food.

Thanks you all for your support! Have a good week!! You all are doing great!!!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well no loss this week :( I stayed exdactly the same :(
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I weigh 354 today! I lost 6 pounds this week! Whooohoo! Exercise and eating right is paying off. I have been exercising already but was not getting a handle on my food. Finally got a handle on the food.

Thanks you all for your support! Have a good week!! You all are doing great!!!

Wow Mollie! You are rocking!!! Good job!!!:happy:

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • ucms
    ucms Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Only down 0.4 lbs this week....oh well... on the bright side it was not a gain!!!
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    Back to 320 today. Expecting a big loss next week. TOM is here, and I know I haven't been drinking enough water!
  • Mal25
    Mal25 Posts: 5
    Options
    I stayed the same this week..185. I hope this week is better!
  • Kathryn160
    Options
    The scale said 240.5 on Friday morning, so I've lost 9.5 lbs. so far! It's working!
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Reporting in at 181.
  • rshellb
    rshellb Posts: 24
    Options
    I posted to the spreadsheet but I did not get my weight posted here. I gained. I am back up to 230 :*( But that is ok. I will get it off and do better for the next weigh in.
  • hlhouse
    hlhouse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm up 1/2 a pound now that I'm back at home at my home scale. I'm not terribly disappointed because a week of vacation at my parent's house has meant I'm eating EVERYTHING that they make and not watching my portions. I've kept track of my calories but I haven't been within my range or exercising as much as I should. So, this week will be better!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    My weight is also the same at 227.8. I'm in San Diego right now and don't have a scale to weigh in. Hoping I lost some while I've been here! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!