90 Day Challenge-Challenge 3

Options
Welcome to week 3 on the 90 day challenge. We are all off to a great start. I am very proud of each and everyone of you. You guys are doing an amazing job, and losing weight too!!!! Just a few things i want to tell you guys.

1. Remember to use your reference number when logging weigh ins and challenge accomplishments.
2. If you ask me a question and don't get a response, please send me a private message. Its very hard to answer each of you on here, it just makes the thread that much longer... LOl which is AWESOME. But is easily missed.

**** I also want to let the ones that are wanting to join in, The Challenge will be open to new challengers each Saturday when a new challenge is issued. If you don't see this til Sunday, i am sorry, please check back Next Sat for the new challenge. This is the best way i know to make sure i get everyone. Also, if you are joining the challenge, please send me a private message with the following:

1. Name
2. Current Weight
3. Goal weight by April 1,2011

As this will ensure that you are added to the list, and i will confirm your reference number as well. If you have any questions please send me a private message!!!

CHALLENGE 3
START DATE: JANUARY 15, 2011
END DATE: JANUARY 21, 2011

1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week
2. Walk/Jog/Run a Mile 3 out of 7 days this week.
3. 30 Chair Dips 2 out 7 Days this week.
4. Do 100 toe raises

GOOD LUCK

Allison Eleton

Replies

• saracroft
    Options
    Name Sara Croft
    Current Weight 74
    Goal by April 1 65
  • mrsmacg2b
    Options
    Laura #73

Results of challenge week 2: No loss or gain (still 204lbs) bbut feeling much better.
    Week 2: challenge
    1. 100 less cals - 5/7
    2. 5 glasses water - 5-7 glasses everyday
    3. 6x15 situps - 3/7
    30mins cardio - 7/7

Looking forward to getting through this week!! :D
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to do this weeks challenge. I am making it a goal to complete the challenge this week!
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the new challenge Allison.

I plan to exceed it! I'm feeling really good this year.

Good luck to all of us.
  • nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    These challenges are awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!
  • nonchalantaka
    nonchalantaka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What does "BUMP" mean? I have seen this in several responses when reading different topics and am clueless. also how do you do toe raises?

Thanks In Advance for a response
  • missy01072
    Options
    Hello there I'm Melissa and I just joined this 90 day challenge. I'm also doing the Valentines day challenge.

my current weight on 1/10/2011 was 189
    my 90 day challenge goal is 170
    I will weigh in Monday. That's when the Valentines day weigh in is. But I will also try to post on here on Saturdays.

Wishing everyone good luck and A big thank you to Allison for taking charge. Off to get my water. :wink:

Missy M
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to do this weeks challenge. I am making it a goal to complete the challenge this week!

Same here. Seems like a good challenge and can't wait to try it.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Quick question: On the 100 toe raises, that means 100 altogether right by the end of the week? Not every day, correct?
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nice challenge for this week!

Good luck everyone and keep up the good work!!!!!
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this weeks challenge..

Looking forward to it and she's off..

I am also starting just dance today just wish they would deliver it already *sigh* really excited about trying it out suppose to be some great cardio workouts and fun.. Staring at the same wall on the treadmill, yeah not so fun..

Lets get it done every one..
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    What does "BUMP" mean? I have seen this in several responses when reading different topics and am clueless. also how do you do toe raises?

Thanks In Advance for a response

Just means to get the thread posted to the top of the page, so other can find it easily :)

Good luck on this weeks challenges :)
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Awesome challenge this week! I need to be doing toe raises anyway, but I keep putting it off in favor of other things, so hopefully this will encourage me to do them! And the running/jogging/walking will fit nicely with my C25K program, so I don't have to alter my schedule too much this week! If I slack on anything it would probably be the chair dips, but I'm determined to finish this challenge this week!!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    #56.
    I'm looking forward to this challenge! I've just recently (as in last week) realized that I can actually jog a full mile! If I wouldn't have tried, I'd still be sitting here most likely thinking "oh, I'll just have to walk that mile" but now I know that I actually CAN jog it!
  • katrinakloe
    katrinakloe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would really like to join. My name is Katrina, wt is 170 and the goal is 140. Please if you you could give me some tips that would be great.
    Thanks, Katrina
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    Name Sara Croft
    Current Weight 74
    Goal by April 1 65

Reference Number is 150
  • aeleton
    Options
    I would really like to join. My name is Katrina, wt is 170 and the goal is 140. Please if you you could give me some tips that would be great.
    Thanks, Katrina

Your reference number is 151
  • aeleton
    Options
    I am so glad you all are giving me such positive feed backs on especially this weeks challenge. Its hard to get a few different challenges that everyone can agree on. On the toe raises, its just 100 total. If you want to do them in sets of 25 thats fine, but in order for them to really work, you need to do as many as you can until you feel the burn. If you just do 10 and not feel anything, well you might as well have not even done them... LOL Everyone's different, i can do 100 without stopping, as i have always done toe raises playing basketball all my life. So pick a number that you want to at-least get to and do that. For those who really wanna challenge, i challenge you to do as many as you can total... exceeding 100...... They are also a good way to warm up your legs before tackling a run.... and good to do after a run too... so you could split them 50/50 .