Pacific Northwest peeps look here!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in vancouver,WA... next to OR border. I'm on eat stop eat diet, go to 24 fitness club - do 2 days hip hop class/weekand
    the rest focus is weight lifting and circuit exercise. I go hiking and go the beach a lot in summer. If anyone who is in the area, want a weight loss buddy or work out buddy
    buddy, email me, we can motivate and keep each other accountable.
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I live in Everett, WA and looooooove it here!! Was born and raised in Washington and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! I love hiking and running Greenlake, rain or shine! Feel free to add me as a friend :happy:
  • CathyMartin1
    CathyMartin1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am from Lincoln City Oregon, Recently moved here and looking for work out/spin classes. Are there any out here?
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    This is a zombie thread :smile:
    Vancouver, BC here. OMG the darkness and rain. I still love living here though.
  • littlebylittlebylittle
    Options
    Bellinghamster here, but I spend half my life in Skagit - worst part for me isn't the rain, just driving home in the dark every night! I wouldn't trade it for anything though :)
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    ROFL Bellinghamster.
  • shebekillinit
    shebekillinit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just moved back to Portland after living in Phoenix for 9 years. I've been here for about 6 months now and I'm already tired of the rain. This weekend has been brutal! But all the pluses outweight the minuses...I love my city. Just can't wait for summer :)
    I lived in Phoenix too and just moved here 6 months ago!
  • shebekillinit
    shebekillinit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in West Seattle. Would love to get some PNW friends on here
  • stamor
    stamor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'm from vancouver :)
  • stamor
    stamor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WASHINGTON!!! VANCOUVER WASHINGTON, that is! ;)
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • release_the_kraken
    release_the_kraken Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Vancouver WA here...
  • AudryDelaney
    AudryDelaney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Reppin in the 206
    Add me:)
  • Paulina1230
    Paulina1230 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! Addy, Washington here. Im about 60 miles north of Spokane. Having to use my treadmill now because its already dark by the time I get home. I would so love to be outside instead, but its FREEZING up here.
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Over on the eastside in Bellevue... the cold weather has made me kick up my gym days since it's getting so dark and chilly so early!