Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    I'm so frustrated. I've been steadily losing weight and it's all of the sudden stalled over the last week. I know I've lost a lot, BUT I had a baby 5 weeks ago, OF COURSE I've lost a lot quickly. I just don't get why it's stopped when I'm doing everything I have been doing. Like I would understand if I had a cheat day or something, but I haven't!!! Lol. Okay my pity party is over. Tomorrow will be better.
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Lots of great weigh ins and even more great work this week. Keep it up and don't get discouraged...sometimes the body just doesn't know what to do with all this change and tries to hang on to whatever it's got...keep it up and eventually you will move off of a plateau (just keep up the good eating and exercise!) :)

Yesterday I finally got in a 60 min of running in my treadmill run/walk...8.25 mi in 100 min. Now, my goal is to do it again once at least by next Tuesday. AND, drink all of my water!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i fianally got back up to my 10 min/mile. still slow, but at least i'm back to my old time. but the scale is not budging, its pretty frustrating!
    so this week i'll keep up with my 10 cups of water
    i'll add a mile to my runs, so that will put me at 5mi - i feel like the 30/40 min runs are not cuttin it anymore ;-(
    more fruits and veggies/ less carbs

good luck this week all!!
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just checking in. No weight loss last week :( But still plugging along....
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Sorry to those of you that have friend requested me lately! I hit my max awhile ago and I haven't had a chance to go through and delete my inactive friends. Sorry!! :flowerforyou:
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    id like to get in on this :D.....how do i sign up?
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    Ok, I've got to post goals for this week.

1. Workout 4 times. (I've got 2 in already)
    2. Drink all water, or more, every day
    3. Stay at or under sodium
    4. Stay within calories, and eat nor more than 1/2 of workout calories
    5. Survive family get together this weekend.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay I made some room! You can re-friend me now! :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I just booked a trip to Barbados for my birthday in April. I now have 2.5 months to be bikini ready. If that isn't motivation, I don't know what is!
  • Krissi61
    Options
    My goal is to really watch what I eat and lose 1.5 pounds.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    -dies-

I feel awful. I thought maybe since I was just laying around that getting up and doing a light exercise would make me feel better. I'm stupid. I feel ten times worse.
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    hey ladies!

everyone is doing so great! i, unfortunately, think i'm on a plateau. i did pretty well on my trip eating wise/staying active but my weight is up. i swear i've been going up and down the same 2-3lbs for a few weeks now. i'm hoping i can burst through this plateau soon or i'm going to lose motivation. :(

looking forward to a great workout tonight!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    -dies-

I feel awful. I thought maybe since I was just laying around that getting up and doing a light exercise would make me feel better. I'm stupid. I feel ten times worse.

*hugs*
  • RachVR6
    Options
    For those of you that were in this group last year when I was talking about the puppies I was going to bring home before Christmas...

Here are the little turds now. 17 weeks old and getting so big!

165761_497825503345_630193345_5924942_3435412_n.jpg
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    *hugs* Ashley, I hope you start feeling better soon.

Rach, those pups are adorable!!

Hubby has a dr appt tomorrow for his back pain, going on 2weeks straight.. hopefully a few muscle relaxers can fix it. He didn't go to work today b/c of it, nor will he be going tomorrow. He's driving me crazy!!! Why must men act so pathetic while in pain or sick? Just sayin'..
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week-

-No buying fast food!
    -Keep up with the water drinking
    -Don't go crazy at the Girl's night I am hosting tomorrow
    -Workout 6 days this week..

I would also like to be at my goal for 170lbs by Feb 1st. That means I have 12 days to lose 4 lbs. I think I can do it!
  • meganhmb
    Options
    Rach I am so sorry, my last weigh-in should have been 207.2 not 217.2. That was my bad, apparantly I am used to the bigger numbers. :-)

I am sorry I haven't been checking in much, work has been insane. I'll check in tonight and catch up on how everyone is doing!
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    After my pizza melt down yesterday, I'm trying to stay on track today. I've drank 8 glasses of water, but it doesn't make me feel full... I just have to pee more often! LOL! I've been doing homework since I got home from work at 5:30. Reading for 3.5 hours... my eyes are literally watering they are so tired. So hopefully I will just go to bed now and not snack.

Is there some kind of prayer I could say, like Oh, Lord, please ... when I wake up at 2am to pee... please give me the courage to not eat a fiber bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    On my little journey to a better body I realize that I want to be all around healthier too. A while ago I bought this book "150 Healthiest Foods on Earth". It lists all these foods that are good for the body and how so. They also have "superfoods" listed that are supposed to be awesome for you.

I have created a little goal for myself. I've decided that I will take one superfood a week, find a recipe and make it. Small step on my way to healthier eating, but it helps to break the cycle of eating the same stuff all of the time. Plus, wouldn't you know it, a ton of fruits and veggies are superfoods. This is totally gonna help bring variety to my diet AND help me consume more veggies than just bell peppers, green beans and salad. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited to start knocking these foods off my list.

Had to share. Have a great day everyone!
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Weekends are my worst:( I am going to do better this weekend though. I have not been able to make it to the gym but that is no excuse because I have both the wii and workout DVD's so I need to jump on it before it's too late this week! With the way the weather has been with snow and ice and the kids school getting canceled today....uggghhhhh....ok no excuses like my dad always used to tell me as a kid. Tomorrow is going to be a great day!