Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    We wore our cochlear's today at speech therapy the entire time. Woo!

About to head the store and get the necessities, diapers. Then home to work my *kitten* off. Really hoping for a big work out today. Actually feeling up for it!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on their NSV's! :flowerforyou:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Had a great NSV! 2 weeks ago I decided to measure myself and see if I would change. Well, today is 2 weeks from when I first measured, and guess what? I have lost a total of 4 1/2 inches total from head to toe! Wahoo, I am so excited!
  • MrsSommer
    Options
    :o( Im not on the chart....
  • MrsSommer
    Options
    I came across this link, I think it may help out all of us in some way/shape/form. It takes like 5min to read, check it out! http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=3926473&SPShared=TRUE
    This blog is great, I thinks all of us need to read it!

WOW! That is great!!!
  • feetypajamas
    feetypajamas Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My little NSV!!

Tomorrow night is a big night out to see my fave 'local' band. I'd been planning on buying a new outfit today, I haven't gotten anything new in FOREVER. Now, one of my best friends has been planning on paying for a month of a gym membership, to help me prove to the hubs that I WILL go, and its not a waste of money. After looking at bills and things, I realized I won't be able to go get that outfit. When I called my friend to cancel our shopping plans, she said she'd buy me a really cute shirt for my bday. I reminded her about the gym thing. Then she said "Well, which do you want for your bday? A shirt, or exercise?"

I chose exercise!!!! *faint*
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :o( Im not on the chart....

If you weighed in after Monday, that's probably why. I didn't get a chance to update the chart again, but i have your weight. Just weigh in on Monday next week and you'll be on there. :flowerforyou:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    I made awesome blueberry muffins tonight. :) Pretty sure they were close to being fat free. That's what I was aiming for.
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    So my bf is now watching how much he's eating and drinking a ton of water. He's been doing it for 2 days and already dropped 6lbs. No fair!!! lol Guess I'm one of those who needs to take my own advice. :laugh:

omgosh my ex was exactly like that! If he didn't work out over the summer he lost 20-30lbs....of muscle so he didn't like that...but ooooooooo it was aggravating!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I came across this link, I think it may help out all of us in some way/shape/form. It takes like 5min to read, check it out! http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=3926473&SPShared=TRUE

This was awesome!!! I often feel like the scale hates me but I know my body is getting stronger. It was awesome to see her pics.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Psh. My hubby doesn't really pay attention to what he eats all that much and works out occasionally and has lost over 25lbs.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Mine is the same Ashley! He joined last week and had a 8.9 loss this week...WTH?! LOL, darn men, always trying to out do the women..lol
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options

This was awesome!!! I often feel like the scale hates me but I know my body is getting stronger. It was awesome to see her pics.

That's soooo encouraging!!!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hahaha stupid boys! And then they look at you like, this is supposed to be hard?? :huh:
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    sw: 177
    cw: 177

i have not really done much of the exercising schedules nor have i kept up with it so i'm going to make this week a little more easier on me...i have got in a lot of walking in though....i just need to work on working out to work out videos...lol

exercise goals:

saturday jan 22: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

sunday jan 23: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

monday jan 24: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -george foreman walk n box

tuesday jan 25: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -jillian michaels 30 day shred level 1

wednesday jan 26: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -george foreman walk n box

thursday, jan 27:
    -walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -jillian michaels 30 day shred level 1

friday, jan 28:
    -walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -jillian michaels cardio kickbox
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hahaha stupid boys! And then they look at you like, this is supposed to be hard?? :huh:

Yes, exactly!! :laugh:

And here's what the hubby had today: biscuits and gravy, chinese buffet, girl scout cookies, carl budding ham, pankcakes with all the toppings, a mt dew, coke, and coffee... WTH? Now, his portions are at least somewhat smaller, but still..

Went grocery shopping today and got loats of veggies and some fruit.. trying to get out of the processed foods habit that winter brings along... hoping for a better number within the next two weeks on the scale/measuring tape. :drinker:
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    FIRST: THANKS!!!!! I am STOKED to (soon!) be a modern pinup girl with you all!!!!

Next: Perhaps I should post this in the main forum, but out of curiosity, has anyone else experienced this--> I've been at a weight loss stall for about a month. I seem to hit them every 10lbs and it is super frustrating. I've been eating super clean, and I've recently added weight training to my routine. I was eating a net of 1200 calories but switched it up to 1350 the other day as a result of a conversation my husband and I had. And I've lost .4lbs since then. (2 days of higher cals).
    Although his theory was sound (and he is actually very knowledgeable in fitness, if not in weight loss), I am having difficulty reconciling in my brain that more food equals weight loss--?
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Psh. My hubby today has had, pancakes I made him for breakfast, 5 pieces of pizza, starbucks, a cupcake, blueberry muffin and I still plan on making a light dinner.

I can eat hardly nothing and work my *kitten* off and the scale probably hasn't budged this week!
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi Rach! 2lbs loss for me this week :happy: I've had 3 days of horrible eating and managed to lose more weight than before. Perhaps this is telling me to up my calories a bit? Anyway I'm absolutely stoked by this loss and will be strutting and dancing around all day :bigsmile:
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    My friend called me yesterday (just after I started pouting about the lack of movement on the scale) and mentioned how happy she was that I sounded so much happier than I have in ages. And its true!! I feel better, sleep better, and even look better than I have in months and apparently it is obvious in my voice even if its not obvious on the scale. That really made my week.

Still, really awesome weekend so far!!! Finally organizing down stairs, a great hockey game, dinner with the fam. Now all I have to do is get some homework done and then off to the dog park and zumba. Yay!

Have a good one ladies!