Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Wait!!!!!!! I want to be a modern pinup girl!!!! Okay, I know it's late to join, but I LOOOOOVE this thread and was wondering how long until you start another "session"?
    And maybe even if I can't be "official", you all wouldn't mind if I was like an unofficial member?!?
    X's!!!!

Monday 1/3: 157.6 (ack! I've been reluctant to reveal my real weight!!)
    Monday 1/10: 156-ish (I actually don't have the exact weight!)
    Monday 1/17: 155.8

I'm a sloooooowwwwww loser. :D

I'll add you in. :wink:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    YAY! Just Dance 2 arrived in the mail today! I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight for exercise :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    YAY! Just Dance 2 arrived in the mail today! I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight for exercise :)

I'm jealous of all you guys with workout games. Now that we'll have a spare bedroom soon, I may have to invest in a gaming system.....
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I came across this link, I think it may help out all of us in some way/shape/form. It takes like 5min to read, check it out! http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=3926473&SPShared=TRUE
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I came across this link, I think it may help out all of us in some way/shape/form. It takes like 5min to read, check it out! http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=3926473&SPShared=TRUE
    This blog is great, I thinks all of us need to read it!
  • feetypajamas
    feetypajamas Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I need to get up the courage to take pics...

I measured stuff, and wanted to die. LOL
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That link was amazing!!! THank you for sharing!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have another little NSV today. :)

My sweet, darling little boy signed "eat" and then "more" when talking about his snacks. Then he proceeded to clap for himself. He's so very awesome and I'm a very proud mommy.
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I had a really crummy day today but my workout definitely made me feel better :) and kept me away from all the negative ways I deal with frustration. Score for nsv! Now I need my motivation to tide me over this weekend because I want a better lose than 0.4lbs!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options

I'm jealous of all you guys with workout games. Now that we'll have a spare bedroom soon, I may have to invest in a gaming system.....

Its a great way to burn calories and have fun while doing it
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Heya pin-up girls. I haven't been really checking in with this board too much as I was on vacay, but I'm back now and plan to post more so as to get to know you guys better. I wanted to share a NSV today. I have fibromyalgia and it's been a lot better the past year but I still get flare-ups from time to time. Well, I woke up a zillion times last night as I my legs and hips were really, really achy. I debated staying in bed all day to "pamper" my sore little self but I got up, got the dog going and went on a bit of a hike in the snow -and you know what??? I feel 100% better!!!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Heya pin-up girls. I haven't been really checking in with this board too much as I was on vacay, but I'm back now and plan to post more so as to get to know you guys better. I wanted to share a NSV today. I have fibromyalgia and it's been a lot better the past year but I still get flare-ups from time to time. Well, I woke up a zillion times last night as I my legs and hips were really, really achy. I debated staying in bed all day to "pamper" my sore little self but I got up, got the dog going and went on a bit of a hike in the snow -and you know what??? I feel 100% better!!!

That's very awesome!! Glad you are feeling better and extra glad you were able to overcome that silly little voice in your head! Mine really didn't want to do anything after a stressful day at work and then grocery shopping, but I got home and did some yoga with my mom and I felt so much better, physically and mentally.
    PS What does NSV mean?
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    PS What does NSV mean?
    NSV = Non-Scale Victory
  • homemademama
    homemademama Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    PS What does NSV mean?
    NSV = Non-Scale Victory

i haven't heard anyone refer to a NSV before and I love it! A nice fall back for the days I lose my battle with the chocolate bar :smile:
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options

My sweet, darling little boy signed "eat" and then "more" when talking about his snacks. Then he proceeded to clap for himself. He's so very awesome and I'm a very proud mommy.

Love!!!!!!
  • Krissi61
    Options
    This blog is great, I thinks all of us need to read it!
  • Krissi61
    Options
    thanks for the link at sparkpeople. It's a great read. My scale doesn't seem to move much. I get my NSV from the measuring tape. Lost 3 inches so far
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I went out to dinner with a friend last night and made a good food choice that was healthier than most on the menu. It was tempting to get the big huge cheeseburger, but I went with fish tacos...a first for me. It was adventurous and a much smarter food choice. I was pretty proud of myself for not saying "screw it, I'm out to dinner, I'll get whatever I want". The thought of my efforts being thrown out the window for one high calorie meal wasn't worth it.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options

Precious! I'm so happy for you and, as a fellow mommy, proud for you and your son too!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So my bf is now watching how much he's eating and drinking a ton of water. He's been doing it for 2 days and already dropped 6lbs. No fair!!! lol Guess I'm one of those who needs to take my own advice. :laugh: