My Boyfriends dog is number one, I am number two.

Options
123457»

Replies

• ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I bet if it was a cat she wouldn't have cared. Also, sweet necromancy bro. I can only conjure skeletons. =(
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    People who sleep with dogs in their bed are FULL BLOWN WEIRDOS!!! RUN, RUN, RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    This+is+dog+-+Gif+version.+hurrdurrreposthudddudd_93b4cf_3915589.gif
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    People who sleep with dogs in their bed are FULL BLOWN WEIRDOS!!! RUN, RUN, RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!

Sounds like someone who once woke up with a wet nose on his *kitten* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MJC360
    MJC360 Posts: 368
    Options

Sounds like someone who once woke up with a wet nose on his *kitten* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That happened to me once, it wasn't a dog though. I ended up dumping that crazy girl.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    "Never make someone a priority in your life when you are only an option in theirs"
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

That happened to me once, it wasn't a dog though. I ended up dumping that crazy girl.

Dude, you should have married that one!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    LOL this thread is over two and a half years old!!!

well now I feel stupid for giving my two cents worth of advice. ....However I am incredibly glad I did not read the entire original post or any of the responses before dealing out my two cents. ...lol.
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    LOL this thread is over two and a half years old!!!

well now I feel stupid for giving my two cents worth of advice. ....However I am incredibly glad I did not read the entire original post or any of the responses before dealing out my two cents. ...lol.

Your two cents was worth reading regardless of this being a zombie thread.
  • drls123
    drls123 Posts: 2
    Options
    In reading the original post, it reads exactly like my life here.
    It makes me so sad.
    When I get upset that he will not do things with me alone, he thinks I am the one with the problem. He thinks I hate the dog.
    I love the dog. None of this is his fault. It is the owner that puts the distance between us.

We have a tiny room and the dog does not have much room to sleep, so he kicks and scratches the walls, paces in and out all night, jumps up and down on his bean bag, etc... etc... and I can not sleep. When I asked him to do something about it, he said "oh well". Or I can sleep elsewhere.
    This was the latest.
    It is everything. He will not want to do anything that he thinks will inconvenience the dog.
    I have had issues for three years. None of it is the dog's fault. He is awesome. My boyfriend just will not let me come first once in a while.
    I am extremely heart broken.
    I just want us to be alone once in a while. We work at home, so the dog is with us 100% of the time. Once in a while, I need him alone with me. Why not? He thinks i ask for too much
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Wow! My opinion... get over it...
    I love my animals and for one i cant believe that you would be against the whole "got to get back to the dog"
    How would you like to be left at home with no toilet?
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    hB4A60DF6
  • drls123
    drls123 Posts: 2
    Options
    I think it is the fact that there is never alone time for her either. Like me. I have a dog too and spend 100% of my time with him. It is just that once in a while, we should be able to be alone with our boyfriends. We are important too. I dont ask for much. I just want one date night a month and possibly an over night outing once or twice a year. Most people work outside the home and pets spend that time alone. We work at home, so our dogs are never alone. I just want 4 hours a months and maybe one night a year.
  • tallvesl99
    tallvesl99 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    move on, get your own dog...you'll be better off.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    So glad this thread is becoming active again.

If you're that upset that your semi-significant other is not spending enough time with you, just break up and spare us the drama.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Just tell him bestiality is a sin.
  • yatesy733
    Options
    Ive recently had the same problem which ended badly... I just came out of a once perfect yr long relationship in which my partner was an over obsessed dog lover which I knew from the start except I never realized how bad it would effect our relationship! She previously had a dog she shared with her father but only weekends, however it sadly passed away due to old age. A month later everything went sour she bought a year old rescue home dog 6months into our relationship. I supported her all the way and help her pick the dog even. Little did I know what kind of storm would brew in the process... In the beginning my gf used to come over to my house and stay the night twice a week and id stay at hers twice a week as well so it was great there was compromise and things were fair. But once the dog came into the picture It meant I had trek over to hers every day/night when she wanted to see me/me see her etc as the dog had to be cared for, walked etc which I can understand but it came to the point we couldn't go on holidays, stay out late at night, she wouldn't stay over night at mine or even visit as she didnt like leaving her dog alone at night (had to be inside)... I said she could bring it to mine only if it was to stay outdoors in a kennel undercover at night as I didnt want my house ruined and my poor cat terrified. After awhile it got frustrating driving to my partners all the time as me being someone who owns there own house I wanted enjoy the freedom of my own place and having my girl over like in the beginning... Not to mention the fact the relationship was now centered around her dogs needs... our intimacy/connection was effected somewhat and she always had to have the dog sleep in her bed when I was over which was a damn right turnoff! I had to say goodbye to no more weekend sleepins, breakfast in bed or morning sex lol. I spoke to her about the issues it was causing me and she didn't nothing except say she'd work on them but she did nothing to rectify or compromise which pushed me away further to the point I decided to end our relationship. I'm now happily dating someone who is not an over obsessed pet owner and we do things (NORMAL) people do in relationships :)

Lesson learned never get into a relationship with someone who values a dog more than their partner!
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    First post is a month old zombie thread. lol
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Wow...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Is this the oldest thread to come back to life? I think it may be! Here, I brought a new puppy.

puppy-breath.gif