*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #4 1/21/11

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options

thanks so much! you're a genius. Now its off to the gym!
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    1 pound down this week - down 7 pounds total for the challenge so at least I'm headed in the right direction!! :drinker:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 168.4, please add this to the spreadsheet, thank you!

Got it in!
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    happy friday everyone, congrats to the biggest losers i know you worked real hard. congrats to the the ppl who didn't show any difference on the scale; better luck next time.
    i lost 1.8lbs this week
    previous wgt 198,8
    today _ 197 :bigsmile:
  • whittrusty
    Options

I couldn't get the first link to work.

Try this one:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&authkey=CKDt1aAO&formkey=dG51bjFDSE1xNEoyRVFoMTc4Vkh0a1E6MQ#gid=0

I just bookmarked it to my webpage so I can just click on it on weigh in day.
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!! YEAH !!!! YEAH!!!!!

I made it into the 170's. OMG! I havent been that in Many Many years, Woooo hooooo!!!
    My weight this week is 179.6 / last week WAS 184 / 4.4 POUNDS lost WOW!!!! OMG!!!!!
    I'm jumping for JOY!!!!!
    THANK YOU! Thank You! Thank You! EVERYONE THAT HAS SUPPORTED ME THROUGH THIS JOURNEY ON MFP.
    I have a Long way to go, But I'll get there on MFP!!!!
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am struggling the get back on track. I have had two bad weeks, the first week I went on a wonderful week vacation with my hubby, that week I was alright with being off because we ate out all week and it was my 20th anniversary. But last week, stress in my week just got to me and I did not try very hard. So I am up 6 pounds from 2 weeks ago. I have learned once again that I feel better when I eat and exercise right. I will be back on today!!!!!!!!
  • whittrusty
    Options
    I'm down UNDER 200 for the first time in about a year and a half at 199.2 lbs! That's a 2 lb loss from last week!

Only 10 more lbs to go until I hit my 3/1/2011 goal! :smile:
  • whittrusty
    Options
    I am struggling the get back on track. I have had two bad weeks, the first week I went on a wonderful week vacation with my hubby, that week I was alright with being off because we ate out all week and it was my 20th anniversary. But last week, stress in my week just got to me and I did not try very hard. So I am up 6 pounds from 2 weeks ago. I have learned once again that I feel better when I eat and exercise right. I will be back on today!!!!!!!!

You can do it! It took me a long time to really get the hang of it and make good decisions consistently. It will get easier, I promise! For example, I started all this on April 25, 2010. I lost 20 lbs by December 31, 2010. I've lost 7 more lbs since then.

It took me a while to get into a rhythm and realize how to make this work for me, but slowly it's becoming second nature to the point that my emotional eating is under a LOT better control. I've learned to make small changes, let myself live a little every once in a while and to not let my surroundings affect my goal.

I am so much happier now than I was in April. You'll get there!!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    OMG! I can't believe the great losses today. That is absolutely incredible! Tell us your secrets, please! What made a difference this week??
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing absolutely AWESOME! WOW!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Good morning everybody!!!!

Just wanted to say how nice it is to be doing this challenge with everybody it has been helping me a lot!!!!

1-15 I was 196.4
    1-21 I weigh 193.4
    Lost 3 pounds!!!!!

You are amazing! Great job!!!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Good morning Snowflakes! Happy weigh in day! :flowerforyou:

I was down this morning, but not as much as I'd hoped. But I'll take it. 1 lb less of me this week! :happy:

Can't wait to see how everyone else did this week after a slow week last week.

Great job!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I'm such a loser! YEAH! Lost 4 lbs this week. Down to 282.8.

That is what Im talking about! Great job girl!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Hooray! Down 2.5 lbs. This week! Seems like a good week for a lot of people. Congrats!

WOO WOO! Great job!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    LW: 185
    TW: 181

Yay! I'm down 4 too! Great job Kimmie! This group is awesome!

Go head girl!!!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    232.2 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh down 2.4 :) Almost to the 220s!!

Can't find the link to add it online?

Great job girl!!!!
  • hlhouse
    hlhouse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    No gain, no loss. Better luck next time I think...
    I'm guessing even though I'm staying in my calories I'm just not eating the right stuff. Will reevaluate for next week and just try something different!
    ~H
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Current weight 175.2
    For some reason, I am unable to access the spreadsheet. Not sure why.

I only lost .6 pounds. I know it is a loss-and for that I am glad-guess I just thought I was doing better than that! Oh well-more exercise and water coming my way!:ohwell:
  • Krys_T
    Options
    happy friday everyone, congrats to the biggest losers i know you worked real hard. congrats to the the ppl who didn't show any difference on the scale; better luck next time.
    i lost 1.8lbs this week
    previous wgt 198,8
    today _ 197 :bigsmile:

Great job!