*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #4 1/21/11

Options

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Ok...so last week

This Week...221.4 NICE!

Up .6 from last week. Funny thing is...I am SO happy for everyone else this week that it is not even bothering me. Especially since when I got on the scale last night I was 224...so I think that was a wake-up call to understand how easy it is for our bodies to fluctuate!

I am not giving up...I know that if my quads, shoulder blades, obliques, and butt are still sore...I AM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT! And the numbers will drop...just keep doing what I am doing...my clothes fit better...my co-workers and residents at work can tell...so I am going full force! No matter what! Let's do this ladies...
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    I can't get the links to work :(.

I'm up again to 196. I'll write it off to an insanely stressful week. (A surgery, 2 sick kids and an infant) But i'm ready to kick it into high gear. :)
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    I'm went from 260 to 258 so I'm down 2 lbs....10 in total since we started :bigsmile:
    Thanks again for all the energy you are putting into this whole challenge K....you're the best!!!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ok...so last week

This Week...221.4 NICE!

Up .6 from last week. Funny thing is...I am SO happy for everyone else this week that it is not even bothering me. Especially since when I got on the scale last night I was 224...so I think that was a wake-up call to understand how easy it is for our bodies to fluctuate!

I am not giving up...I know that if my quads, shoulder blades, obliques, and butt are still sore...I AM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT! And the numbers will drop...just keep doing what I am doing...my clothes fit better...my co-workers and residents at work can tell...so I am going full force! No matter what! Let's do this ladies...

You are doing awesome, Krystle!! :flowerforyou: I had a gain last week and my 1.5 loss this week brings me back to my Week 2 weight. I know that we're both doing 30 DS. I blame Jillian for our fluctuating scales! At the end of Level 1, my weight had dropped 2.5 pounds in a day! Obviously, my muslces had been holding on to all that to repair. Then, I go and start Level 2 and what happens? The scale starts going up again and my muscles are sore! We're doing what we need to be! We'll get to our goals! We just can't let ourselves get discouraged. You're so positive--hold on to that! I don't even want to think of the scale anymore, because nonscale victories are far more telling! :smile:
  • honeybee709
    honeybee709 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was worried for this week. I'm spending the week staying with a family friend's kids and now I know the temptation of eating right when you have to make separate food for kids! I would much rather be eating the candy and quesadillas the kids get to eat! All you moms out there are seriously awesome for losing with all that temptation.

To top it all off TOM came, and I usually have a good 5lbs of bloat on me...I weighed in at 209.6 which is actually DOWN from last week! Even though it wasn't very much, it was still something and during TOM! It was so great to see the scale not at double digits in the 200's now! Can't wait to rock it out this week! Soon I'll be hitting ONEderland! Can't wait!!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say how happy I am that we all got together to do this challenge. Losing weight is HARD. We are all going to have good weeks and bad weeks and we're going to pick each other up when we're discouraged and work together to get to our goals.

This is more support than most people usually have losing weight. It's just awesome. I have very few people that I know that I can talk this honestly with about my weight and my journey. It's just great to have people who understand each other working together to get healthy!! :smile:
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    weighed this morning....gained .05!!! Someone just shoot me in the face!!! :noway: I have no idea how it is even possible....i am seriously thinking about giving up....i mean wtf?!?! I have been working out harder this week than i ever have before, i have been under cals everyday this week and i have drank a ton of water!!! I feel like the universe hates me right now:cry: I seriously cried this morning....i have never worked so hard in all my life to lose weight and i f****** gain weight!! its just not fair!! Seriously working out for over an hour everyday and gaining weight!!! and i never eat more than 1500 cals!!!

On another note congrats to everyone who had a loss this week!! I am glad some of us are seeing changes!!

Think I am going to eat all the crap i want today and drink....staying on track isnt getting me anywhere!!:drinker:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    weighed this morning....gained .05!!! Someone just shoot me in the face!!! :noway: I have no idea how it is even possible....i am seriously thinking about giving up....i mean wtf?!?! I have been working out harder this week than i ever have before, i have been under cals everyday this week and i have drank a ton of water!!! I feel like the universe hates me right now:cry: I seriously cried this morning....i have never worked so hard in all my life to lose weight and i f****** gain weight!! its just not fair!! Seriously working out for over an hour everyday and gaining weight!!! and i never eat more than 1500 cals!!!

On another note congrats to everyone who had a loss this week!! I am glad some of us are seeing changes!!

Think I am going to eat all the crap i want today and drink....staying on track isnt getting me anywhere!!:drinker:

Don't give up honey!!!! I promise you will see a loss....SOON!!!! I have had that happen to me too, then all of a sudden I'm down 10 pounds. You can do this!!!!
  • SparkleShine
    Options
    Ok...so last week

This Week...221.4 NICE!

You are doing awesoem Krystle!! You will see a big drop onthe scale very soon!!!!
  • SparkleShine
    Options
    I just wanted to say how happy I am that we all got together to do this challenge. Losing weight is HARD. We are all going to have good weeks and bad weeks and we're going to pick each other up when we're discouraged and work together to get to our goals.

This is more support than most people usually have losing weight. It's just awesome. I have very few people that I know that I can talk this honestly with about my weight and my journey. It's just great to have people who understand each other working together to get healthy!! :smile:

I know!!! I love it!
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    lost 1 pound
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    Down another 1.5 and I will take it!!! I feel great this week and that I can really do this.

Woohoo!!!!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    SW: 246
    Weigh-in 2: 237.5
    Weigh-in 3: 239
    Weigh-in 4: 237.5

So after TOM finally finished I am now back down to waht I was after the first week. Still on track since that puts me at 8.5 lbs lost so far. Just another 1.5 by next friday and I have my 10 lbs for the month. I'm excited to achieve that goal!
  • forgiven4life
    Options

Amanda, Don't give up! I took a look at your food diary and you may be having the same problem as me. Your sodium was over everyday. Maybe try to keep that in check this week. I am going to work really hard on getting mine down to below 2500 to see if that helps. Just something to think about. But don't give up or you'll find yourself with plus a lot of pounds instead of just 0.5!
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    well it is coming off slowy..but I guess thats a good thing!!!

last weekened I pretty much took the whole weekend off and ate more than usual (not like the past but still more) and didnt exercise but once!!! soo I gained a pound or two back!!! then didnt excercise Monday soo I am kinda playing catch up sooo its a loss from last Friday BUT not much!!! oh well!!! I started off good with my 2.5 pounds and now ive like inched it up to 4lbs!!! :) I just really really wanna be 40lbs lighter or more by wedding day!!! soo I have 16 months but I also love food and drinks!!! eekkk

Congrats to the rest of you that are doing soooo good!!! WTG!!! give us some tips!!! :))

and the others who are getting frustrated!!! dont be frustrated!!! know that in good time your lifestyle changes will pay off!!! and stick to it!!! :)) I have faith in you!!!
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    thank you so much, Whittrusty!
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This wasn't a good week for me but I expected that because I did no excercise, I've been fighting a cold since last week. My weight has fluctuated a lot, Tuesday I went from 204 to 210 and today I'm at 206. I'm claiming a better week next week!!

1/1/11: 207
    1/14/11: 204
    CW: 206
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    307.5 lbs today... hmmm lost 2.0 lbs

Oh well!

Chantal :flowerforyou:
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Current weight: 328 -- Already entered into spread sheet

Good luck to everyone! :)
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    weigh in today was 157....down 1, and down 10 since i started!!! wooooo!!!!!