*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #4 1/21/11

Options

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Current weight 175.2
    For some reason, I am unable to access the spreadsheet. Not sure why.

I only lost .6 pounds. I know it is a loss-and for that I am glad-guess I just thought I was doing better than that! Oh well-more exercise and water coming my way!:ohwell:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?authkey=CKDt1aAO&hl=en&formkey=dG51bjFDSE1xNEoyRVFoMTc4Vkh0a1E6MQ
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1 pound. I'm happy with that, especially because I had some bad food choices a couple times this week.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I'm down UNDER 200 for the first time in about a year and a half at 199.2 lbs! That's a 2 lb loss from last week!

Only 10 more lbs to go until I hit my 3/1/2011 goal! :smile:

That is awesome..I cannot wait to get out of these 200's! Great job!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I'm down 1 pound. I'm happy with that, especially because I had some bad food choices a couple times this week.

Yep...a loss is a loss either way! Great job!
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I too would like to see the number lost be a bit bigger than what it is, but last week I was up .2 or .4 so I am happy with this week! 343.4 last week 341.8 this week, I lost 1.6 pounds!! Yay! Keep up your hard work everyone!
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am down 1 lb this week. 180.0 Not a great loss, but I will take it.
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks Brandy :) .... Ill push myself a little more and do squats and jumping jacks during the day. for a couple of intervals LOL
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I am struggling the get back on track. I have had two bad weeks, the first week I went on a wonderful week vacation with my hubby, that week I was alright with being off because we ate out all week and it was my 20th anniversary. But last week, stress in my week just got to me and I did not try very hard. So I am up 6 pounds from 2 weeks ago. I have learned once again that I feel better when I eat and exercise right. I will be back on today!!!!!!!!

Its never too late to get back on track! You can do it! Remember that! You may rock it out this upcoming week and lose that whole 6lbs...just stay strong and stay focused on your goal!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I too would like to see the number lost be a bit bigger than what it is, but last week I was up .2 or .4 so I am happy with this week! 343.4 last week 341.8 this week, I lost 1.6 pounds!! Yay! Keep up your hard work everyone!

Way to go! Keep it up!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Krys- I hope you don't mind I posted a Discussion thread for week 4.
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Today's weight: 164.5. Down 1.5 from last week!

I have to stop stepping on the scale so much! Three days ago, I was down to 163.9! Oh, well. It's a loss from last week, so I'll take it!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I am soooo sad I am up 0.6 of a pound :( 178.6 last week
    179.2 this weeek/....
    I just dont understand it , i am working out daily and eating right, what a discouragement

Don't get discouraged...I know this feeling! TRUST ME! What kind of working out are you doing? I know for me..even though I do Zumba...I also do 30 Day Shred and my muscles are developing...that may be the case for you as well. Look here, if I am going to stick with this...so are you! LOL Don't give up. I emailed a friend of mine that is a personal trainer at Equinox gym...with the same thing..like "Help...what am I doing wrong" So when he responds to me, I am going to transfer that information to here! You will be fine. Stick with it and up the cardio.
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    I am soooo sad I am up 0.6 of a pound :( 178.6 last week
    179.2 this weeek/....
    I just dont understand it , i am working out daily and eating right, what a discouragement

I know it's hard when you do everything you're supposed to be doing and see it go up, even if it's not a full pound gained, still it can be very discouraging. I was in your shoes last week, that week I worked out every single day and was under my calories every single day, and my weight went up .4 at last weigh in. But I kept with it and I saw a loss of 1.8 this week! So don't be too discouraged, just keep doing what you're doing, and I promise you- you will start dropping them pounds!!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Today's weight: 164.5. Down 1.5 from last week!

I have to stop stepping on the scale so much! Three days ago, I was down to 163.9! Oh, well. It's a loss from last week, so I'll take it!

The scale is the devil lol JK...don't put yourself through the agony of weighing everyday. Just once a week is all you need. Our bodies are way too unpredictable to weigh everyday and get an accurate reading. But you are doing wonderful!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Krys- I hope you don't mind I posted a Discussion thread for week 4.

Oh heavens no....I am not the KEEPER OF THE SNOWFLAKES LOL....Thank you, because I completely forgot as I am trying to reply to everyone's losses.. :) Thank you!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I am down 1 lb this week. 180.0 Not a great loss, but I will take it.

Girl you have lost 50lbs so far...Take that 1lb and strut around the house PROUD! Great job!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    YEAH!!! YEAH !!!! YEAH!!!!!

I made it into the 170's. OMG! I havent been that in Many Many years, Woooo hooooo!!!
    My weight this week is 179.6 / last week WAS 184 / 4.4 POUNDS lost WOW!!!! OMG!!!!!
    I'm jumping for JOY!!!!!
    THANK YOU! Thank You! Thank You! EVERYONE THAT HAS SUPPORTED ME THROUGH THIS JOURNEY ON MFP.
    I have a Long way to go, But I'll get there on MFP!!!!

WOO WOO! That is wonderful...That is my goal to get to 175lb...so that is awesome! So proud of you girl! Keep pushin!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    forgot to weigh in today! oops... will post later!
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Last week's weight 271
    Today's weight: 268

Got rid of the Caribbean vacation weight during my TOM. I'm psyched. Now its time to do the zumba dance of happiness!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Down 2 this week - 204.4

Still on track - yay!!!