30 day shred 1/22 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    So....I had to sit out Yesterday and today...boo hoo..it's weird because since I did not work out the past two days I have been super hungry....that is weird right?

Anyhow, the back feels sort of better, but not 100%...I'm hoping I will be good to go tomorrow. I am so proud of everyone else! Keep up the great work!

I hope that you're feeling better tomorrow!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    L1, D10: Finished:smile:

Who's moving up tomorrow? I'm not sure whether to move up tomorrow or wait until Saturday. On Day 1, I was so exhausted that I could hardly move for the rest of the day. Tuesdays are my busiest days of the week and I just don't know whether I can risk being that worn out.:blushing:
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Quick check in while on a break. No on demenad, so I won't be ableto shred until Thursday. Grr. I probablt won't be moving up to L2 until Sat. I've also had to turn down a fruit cobbler, cake, and chocolates today, and we haven't even made it to dinner!
  • BigBootyMimi
    BigBootyMimi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So....I went to the doc today to get my back checked out....thankfully nothing major...but the bad news is I have to lay off the exercise for about a week. So, unfortunately I have to tap out for now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get back to day 8 by Friday. Boo hoo for me, but you ladies are so awesome! Keep at it....
  • CricketKate
    Options
    So....I went to the doc today to get my back checked out....thankfully nothing major...but the bad news is I have to lay off the exercise for about a week. So, unfortunately I have to tap out for now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get back to day 8 by Friday. Boo hoo for me, but you ladies are so awesome! Keep at it....

I hope that you feel better soon! Follow Dr's orders and give yourself time to heal!:flowerforyou:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Level 2, Day 1: Done:ohwell:
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 1: Done:ohwell:

How was it? I've been slacking on the shred. I need to get my *kitten* in gear
  • CricketKate
    Options
    [
    How was it? I've been slacking on the shred. I need to get my *kitten* in gear
    [/quote]

I had to modify everything. Oh well, at least I was able to move afterwards.:wink:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I didn't do my workout this morning because of a yucky headache. Then my day got crazy busy and I didn't get it done at all.:grumble: Is anyone else still out there?
  • ouryear002
    Options
    Back in town. Pretty sure I gained, even with trying to be good. :grumble: Got to get back on track.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Back in town. Pretty sure I gained, even with trying to be good. :grumble: Got to get back on track.

How was your trip? Welcome back!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I was trying to do day 2 of level 2 yesterday. When I was in the plank position, my little 4 year old came and flung herself at my leggs, taking out my right knee. I think I'm goint to give it a break today.

Have a good day, Everyone!:smile:
  • xp0sed
    Options
    I had a crazy week (I've worked 99 hours in the last 2 weeks) buuut I completed L1 D10 of the shred today! I will move up tomorrow!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    :ohwell: Just checking in. My knee is still really hurting me, so I haven't been shredding. Now I'm scared to start up again. I think that I will take the rest of the weekend off and then try to restart on Monday. Is anyone else still out there?:ohwell:
  • xp0sed
    Options
    My first day of L2, holy planks batman. My arms are going to hate me!
  • ouryear002
    Options
    I did L2D1 yesterday. My shoulders are screaming today! It feels like starting over from the beginning.
    But I'm still in!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I tried to go back to level 1 since I've been away from it for a few days. My knee gave out during the first set of squats. :grumble:
  • ouryear002
    Options
    I tried to go back to level 1 since I've been away from it for a few days. My knee gave out during the first set of squats. :grumble:

Take care of yourself! :flowerforyou:

L2D2 done. I am not dead.:laugh:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Those of you on Level 2, are you able to do all of the moves? Which ones do you motify?
  • ouryear002
    Options
    Those of you on Level 2, are you able to do all of the moves? Which ones do you motify?

I have to lower the knee lifts, and I can't do all of the shoulder "V" raises (or whatever they are). Mostly I am a lot slower than what is happening on screen, especially on the walk out push ups. I think I do one for every 2 of theirs! I will judge my progress by how close I am to Jillian's timing. I'm gasping and sweating, so I think I am working hard even with the modifications.