30 day shred 1/22 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I did Level 2 for the second time today. I feel like I am modifying everything. I can do the walk outs, but not the push ups.
  • jamielr84
    Options
    I know this says closed group, but it looks like most people dropped out anyway. I am only on level one so I am behind you all, but it would be nice to have a group to chat with about the workouts.
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I did Level 2 for the second time today. I feel like I am modifying everything. I can do the walk outs, but not the push ups.

Hang in there Kate! I think it would take me doing the whole DVD a few times before I don't have to modify most of it. It just gives a longer life to the usefulness of the workout! :wink:
  • ouryear002
    Options
    I know this says closed group, but it looks like most people dropped out anyway. I am only on level one so I am behind you all, but it would be nice to have a group to chat with about the workouts.

As far as I am concerned, come on in. We seem to have lost a few! Anyone have a concern with this?
  • CricketKate
    Options

Welcome! I have felt bad about those that we have lost. The more the merrier!
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options

I had to modify a lot too. I have very little upper body strength so the plank pose is hard for me on it's own.
  • ouryear002
    Options
    L2D3 done! Sweating like crazy! This one does seem to get to my knees a bit more than L1 did.
  • jamielr84
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 finished last night. For some reason my knee always hurts a lot when I wake up in the morning. By the time I go to do the video though (I usually do it at 8 or 9 at night) it doesn't hurt anymore. I tried not doing all of the jumping jacks last night and my knee is not as sore this morning.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    L2, D2: Done

I'm back to hating that woman again. Maybe that's a good sign that it's working?:laugh:
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    L2, D2: Done

I'm back to hating that woman again. Maybe that's a good sign that it's working?:laugh:

I'm in the same boat. haha. I just keep telling myself it will get easier
  • ouryear002
    Options
    L2D4 done! My son has done it with me the past 2 days, which is pretty awesome. Had to ease up on parts because my knees were screaming! My bad knees are really acting up more. :grumble: But I finished drenched in sweat again, so I must still be getting a good workout!
  • jamielr84
    Options
    Finished level 1 day 5! Anyone else doing something other than the 30 day shred? I am also doing the couch to 5k program.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    L2, D3: Done!!!

Now I just have to find the time to hit the dreadmill.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Finished level 1 day 5! Anyone else doing something other than the 30 day shred? I am also doing the couch to 5k program.

I usually try to do some walking/jogging or some elliptical (If I can get to the gym).
  • ouryear002
    Options
    L2D5 done! Whew! I usually walk on the treadmill for 25-30 minutes during my lunch break at work also.
  • ouryear002
    Options
    I skipped yesterday, but will be shredding again today. Is anyone else still doing this or posting on here?
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I'm also still here. I din't get to it yesterday. I had to go to the dentist and I decided I couldn't handle seeing the dentist and Jillian Michaels all in the same day.:tongue: Actually that is just what I told myself, I really just didn't time my day correctly. I'm hoping to get to it today.
  • ouryear002
    Options
    L2D6 done!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    L2D6 done!

Good Job! I missed it again yesterday, and I don't think that I'll get to it today. I just have too much to do with all for kids home right now.
  • ouryear002
    Options
    [/quote]

Good Job! I missed it again yesterday, and I don't think that I'll get to it today. I just have too much to do with all for kids home right now.
    [/quote]

Thanks! I made my son do it with me again, so I wouldn't skip it. Do what you can when you can. Unfortunately, that crazy woman on the DVD isn't going away! :laugh: