30 day shred 1/22 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• jamielr84
    Options
    I missed Saturday and Sunday. I did get my couch to 5k week 3 finished though. I plan on doing L1D8 tonight.
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    No shred today. Confession-sports bra in the wash and there was no way it was happening without it! Back in the game tomorrow!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    None for me either. I'm hoping to get back to it tomorrow. I need to get back to it tomorrow.:angry:
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking but I did L2D3 today! I hurt my re-injured my tailbone during the workout today though (hurt it last week snowboarding). Now it's throbbing :(
  • ouryear002
    Options
    L2D7 done! I have to mod a few things for my knees, but overall I'm feeling pretty good!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Okay, All of my Shredding Friends, the doctor said that the bones in my foot are slightly out of alignment. He blames my 4 children for that (I thought pregnancy was finished ruining my body, apparently not). He says I should try to stick with low impact to avoid injury to my foot and ankle. So my question is, do I try shredding and just jump on the exercise bike during the cardio? I'm pretty sure the jumping jacks are too high impact.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    L2D7 done! I have to mod a few things for my knees, but overall I'm feeling pretty good!

Great Job!
  • ouryear002
    Options
    Okay, All of my Shredding Friends, the doctor said that the bones in my foot are slightly out of alignment. He blames my 4 children for that (I thought pregnancy was finished ruining my body, apparently not). He says I should try to stick with low impact to avoid injury to my foot and ankle. So my question is, do I try shredding and just jump on the exercise bike during the cardio? I'm pretty sure the jumping jacks are too high impact.

Those stinkin' kids...it never ends! :laugh: I have seen modified jumping jacks in other programs where you just step out and back alternating your feet, if that makes sense. But I think the bike would work. Or you could look for a low impact workout DVD. Whatever you decide, keep checking in! I'll still be here to support you!:flowerforyou:
  • ouryear002
    Options
    It's been a few days, andI don't see anyone else on here, but I am still checking in! I did L2D8 and L2D9 this weekend. Should be moving up to L3 tomorrow! Eating has been horrible the past few days, but I am back on it.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    It's been a few days, andI don't see anyone else on here, but I am still checking in! I did L2D8 and L2D9 this weekend. Should be moving up to L3 tomorrow! Eating has been horrible the past few days, but I am back on it.

Awesome! I'm still nursing my sore ankle. I haven't decided yet what kind of exercise I should be doing. The Dr said that I should take it easy for a couple of weeks to let m ankle heal.
  • ouryear002
    Options
    L2D10 done! Level 3 here I come!
  • ouryear002
    Options
    L3D1 done! This one is a thigh and knee killer!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I've been off for a while due to an injured ankle. Is Anyone still here? It occured to me yesterday that our 30 days is up. Did anyone finish? How did you all do?

I started over at D!, L1 yesterday. I haven't done the exercises in a couple of weeks. I had to modify a bit to avoid re-injuring my ankle. I did my Mini-stepper instead of her cardio. The good news was that it didn't kill me. I thought after a couple of weeks being off, my body would have gone completely back to it's usual unstrong self. I was tired, but I could do it.:happy:
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm still here but life has been getting in the way! I did L2D5 yesterday! Half way done my 30 days!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D2, L1: Done (again)
  • ouryear002
    Options
    Still here, but kind of fell of the wagon. I haven't given up! I'm on L3 and am determined to see it through to the end.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D3, L1: Done

Those pushups are a lot harder than I remember.:tongue:
  • jamielr84
    Options
    I fell off the wagon. I am going to start all over since I was on level one anyway. Level One Day One begins today!
  • ouryear002
    Options
    L3D2 done! Strangely enough, I think this level is easier than 2. Maybe I just enjoy the moves more? I do need to modify a couple for my knees.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    L3D2 done! Strangely enough, I think this level is easier than 2. Maybe I just enjoy the moves more? I do need to modify a couple for my knees.

Someone else told me that level 2 was the hardest.:tongue: