This is MFP not Facebook

Options
1234568»

Replies

• loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Defreind them. Now if you will excuse me I need to go to the bathroom. Problems with the in-laws gives me diarehha(spelling).

:bigsmile:

LOL'd at this. Forkdown you always make me smile
  • loushep
    Options
    I sure hope Twitter is still okay. CrossedArms.gif

:laugh: :laugh:
  • loushep
    Options
    Okay, everybody get in here and let's have a group hug.:flowerforyou:

It's going to be okay.:drinker:

LOVE this :heart:
  • loushep
    Options
    Wow! Didnt think a simple little rant about someone not using this site for dieting would cause me to be a the Wicked Witch of MFP! :frown: !

Didn't see that coming, huh?

It is what it is or how it has evolved. You can choose play or not to play, but you can't set the parameters.

Very well said :smile:
  • loushep
    Options
    I did delete this person. This particualr person never posted anything about weight problems, diet etc.... I really think the person was only using it as a SOCIAL NETWORK.
    Nope...still at 250 friends. angry.gif

Funny :laugh: :laugh:
  • loushep
    Options
    As you can see i've spent my free afternoon reading ALL of this thread. A thoroughly enjoyable pastime and i didn't eat a thing while doing it :happy:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Well yea just defriend. dont rant about it to all of mfp. What is facebook known for? *****ing and drama. seems like you are bring facebook into mfp as well. I dont want to hear about your problems that dont include weight loss. :p

lol this is the best one yet!!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    For me personally you truly need to get a life! How selfish of you to tell people what they should and shouldn't be talking about on this site! Please tell me WHY you think people can't post what ever they want! those that are interested will reply those not don't!!