What can you do in a year? (pics)

Options

Replies

• Lakeside54321
    Options
    Yeppers.... I too am impressed with your stamina and success! It takes a great deal of will power to do what you have done... I'm telling you this because you didn't realize that :-) hehe! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I am overwhelmed by all the responses. Thank you so much!
  • Amandakatielouise
    Options
    Hi Dani, when I look at your pictures it is inspiring! It never ceases to amaze me how much we change when we lose weight. You look so gorgeous! I'm very impressed by your perseverance and the way you have thrown yourself into exercise and learning new ways of keeping happy and active! God bless you. x
  • kmu1971
    kmu1971 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow! great job!
  • 3agirls
    3agirls Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration for sure!!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this inspiring post Dani. I'm hoping that a year from now I'll be able to share a similar update!

I'm sitting here now, weighing just under 215 pounds. I downloaded MFP to my mobile 3 days ago ... and so far I'm loving it!

One of my goals is to be able to run 5k.

You have done an amazing job, and you look fantatsic. Well done, and thank you for sharing. :happy:
  • speednut
    Options
    Your quote " I have literally saved my own life." really hits home! Great Job! You are an inspiration to us all! THANKS!:smile:
  • DaddyMantz
    DaddyMantz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! The dedication it takes to stay on your journey for a full year is unbelievable. There is nothing you can't do.
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! I love your story and the inspiration it provides.
  • smmljs
    smmljs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! You look AWESOME! : )
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Dani, you are on my Hero list!!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    you look great. thanks for posting.
  • misskate1971
    misskate1971 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Next year (or sooner) Iam hoping to be where you are now! Thanks for the inspiratioN!

Kate :flowerforyou:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone. Make this year YOUR year. I will be behind everyone of you 100% rooting you on!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm inspired! I'm new here, so this is great to see. It seems the program works! :)
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Very inspiring, thank you for sharing!!
  • ZHawk1123
    ZHawk1123 Posts: 215
    Options
    Great job! That's awesome!
  • cataplexyfever
    Options
    Wow, what a difference a year can make! You look great! Love the photo shoot idea, BTW.
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fantastic.,,, I hope to run a 5k one day too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!