What can you do in a year? (pics)

Options

Replies

• FitKarli
    Options
    You're awesome! Congratulations!
  • leastwood
    Options
    Awesome job! Thank you for sharing. I have lost 60 lbs, and need to lose another 100 pounds, and stories like yours help keep the rest of us going.
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Thanks for sharing
  • cindy48
    cindy48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I needed this. I started taking this seriously after seeing a picture of myself on my son's birthday January 2nd this year. I have lost 15 and have around 90 to go. I keep thinking I have a long way to go this was very inspiring. Just what I needed. Thanks and congratulations. Cindy
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    I love this! You are beautiful!!!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Congrats!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    wowsa!! You look fantastic! Amazing! I hope to follow in your footsteps. Be proud of your incredible results!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look beautiful :) I'm like you, one day I just *got* it!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    The 'new' you looks like the daughter of the 'old' you! You look amazing!!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Yaaay!! Go Dani! you look so amazing, you're such an inspiration to me. and to lots of people i know. we all love you and im so proud of the progress you've done. you look so super hot and im trying to not turn lesbian here on u haha but seriously its about time you posted this. congrats love

Awwww! I love you! You're awesome!!!
    Totally cracking up over here!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jimanderson2473
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! I myself am coming up to a year next month. I have lost over 81.5 lbs since feb 17th 2010. You look great! Keep it up:) I have another 100lbs I want to lose....I started at 326 and am down to 244.5.so my goal is 144
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much X a million!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing! Thanks for the motivation... so glad you posted this, with the pics and all! It gives us new people something to look forward to, and knowing that you have done soo good, means that the rest of us can as well!
  • 08caloriecounter
    08caloriecounter Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Great work - you look amazing and you are an inspiration to me :)
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! It is really motivating to see what you've accomplished through all of your work!
  • crazeness
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story :)
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Today marks my one year anniversary of my weightloss journey. In the past year I have lost 67 lbs, going from 215 to 148. (from a size 18 pants to now a size 6) I have lost 11 inches from my hips, from 47 to 36. I have lost 11 inches from my waist, from 41 to 30. I can now run a 5k. A year ago I could barely run a block. A year ago I tried zumba and thought I was going to die. Now I am in the process of getting zumba instructor certified. I can now do kickboxing and I kick *kitten* at it. I am in the middle of doing a boot camp program and I am one of the most fit people there. I have never felt more strong or powerful in my life. But most of all I have never felt more confident in myself, emotionally and physically. I have literally saved my own life. I say all this to tell you guys if you are just starting out you CAN and WILL do this. I still have a little way to go but I will get there eventually. Thanks to all my friends who have been here for me the past year in some way. You all mean so much to me and I truly think I couldn't have done it without you.

I believe in you.

Congratulations on that great accomplishment you have done...a lot of hard work & commitment payed off for you....It gives me
    hope that it can be done....if I set up my mind on my goal...it is very motivating...bet it feels good to shop for that size 6...=]..My goal so my goal is to lose 45 lbs & to be able to hike up Yosemite's Half Dome ...& to quote ya' "I CAN & WILL do this" ...good luck on the rest of your journey

Dani

BEFORE
    142597_5204.jpg

COMPARISON PHOTO
    142597_290.jpg

5K WHERE I BEAT MY PERSONAL BEST!
    142597_4558.jpg

REWARD PHOTO SHOOT A FEW MONTHS AGO
    142597_9935.jpg

Stomach Photo Taken Jan. 15, 2011
    142597_3763.jpg

FACE
    142597_7326.jpg

(FYI- I have been a member of MFP since 2009. It took me almost a year to get it together and really do this for me.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!