What can you do in a year? (pics)

Options

Replies

• Twinsytoo
    Twinsytoo Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WOW, you truly look like a different person. Simply stunning!!! You go girl!
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow-- thanks for sharing !!!
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing your success story! You look great!
  • khoj
    khoj Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your inspiration! I need to get back on track! Just kind of let myself go! Your accomplishments are truly amazing! Congratulations to you!
  • sassyshelley
    sassyshelley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.

Today is my one year as well! Yay! :drinker:

happy anniversary
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. I have lost 70 lbs in about 2 years and I still don't look great. You're fabulous!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look sooo amazing girle. keep up the great work Chica!!!
  • ashleyplus3
    ashleyplus3 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Like everyone has said, you are inspirational! I hope to be posting my "after" picture as well someday. Seeing stories like yours gives me hope that I will! :-)
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. What a great job you've done. :)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate ALL the comments from everyone of you. I have read all of them. :flowerforyou:
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, that is not you in the before pics,,,,,,, can't be the same girl,,,,,,,,, can it?
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, that is not you in the before pics,,,,,,, can't be the same girl,,,,,,,,, can it?

unfortunately it WAS me....and that was me for about 6 years until I got fed up and did something about it!
    That will NEVER be me again.

Thanks so much! :wink:
  • SpydaChick
    Options
    Congrats!! Thanks so much for posting this!! You started at the exact same weight as I did.. so I might have to keep coming back and reading your story and looking at your pics to stay motivated :)
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your weight loss! I hope in a year's time I'll be able to post my before and after pics (AND run a 5k again!) :smile:
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration and the photo shots. It really puts into perspective what this is about and how it feels!
    Congratulations!
    (PS - I think I am going to find that Zumba class and get started - I have been holding off not wanting to be embarrassed - but I need to do it for me- I really think it would be fun)
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    So exciting! Congrats on your your journey. I am planning on losing a second grader's worth of myself these next 12 months so it's lovely to see others that have done it.
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    Today marks my one year anniversary of my weightloss journey. In the past year I have lost 67 lbs, going from 215 to 148. (from a size 18 pants to now a size 6) I have lost 11 inches from my hips, from 47 to 36. I have lost 11 inches from my waist, from 41 to 30. I can now run a 5k. A year ago I could barely run a block. A year ago I tried zumba and thought I was going to die. Now I am in the process of getting zumba instructor certified. I can now do kickboxing and I kick *kitten* at it. I am in the middle of doing a boot camp program and I am one of the most fit people there. I have never felt more strong or powerful in my life. But most of all I have never felt more confident in myself, emotionally and physically. I have literally saved my own life. I say all this to tell you guys if you are just starting out you CAN and WILL do this. I still have a little way to go but I will get there eventually. Thanks to all my friends who have been here for me the past year in some way. You all mean so much to me and I truly think I couldn't have done it without you.

I believe in you.

Wow...what a journey...truly an inspiration. Thanks for sharing, you look like a different person...congratulation!

Dani

BEFORE
    142597_5204.jpg

COMPARISON PHOTO
    142597_290.jpg

5K WHERE I BEAT MY PERSONAL BEST!
    142597_4558.jpg

REWARD PHOTO SHOOT A FEW MONTHS AGO
    142597_9935.jpg

Stomach Photo Taken Jan. 15, 2011
    142597_3763.jpg

FACE
    142597_7326.jpg

(FYI- I have been a member of MFP since 2009. It took me almost a year to get it together and really do this for me.)
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yaaay!! Go Dani! you look so amazing, you're such an inspiration to me. and to lots of people i know. we all love you and im so proud of the progress you've done. you look so super hot and im trying to not turn lesbian here on u haha but seriously its about time you posted this. congrats love
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options

unfortunately it WAS me....and that was me for about 6 years until I got fed up and did something about it!
    That will NEVER be me again.

Thanks so much! :wink:

Way to go, you are truly an inspiration,,,, again wow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!