What can you do in a year? (pics)

Options

Replies

• emmclean
    emmclean Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Amazing, a real inspiration! Besides a 6" height difference (I'm 5'8") your goals pretty much mine. Thanks for the support.
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    That is incredible!! You look fabulous.
  • Empress17
    Options
    Thanks for sharing- congratulations too! You are an inspiration for me- I am giving myself a year to get my weight down significantly.
  • chrysnel
    Options
    Wow! You have done awesome! Good job! I plan on doing the same thing this year! :)
  • Wanted to post something a few days ago. My phone was not letting me... Anyway you look amazing! Great job. You are an inspiration to the rest of us!
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! That's great! Loved this post! How motivating!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • theatr3geek
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!!!!
    How do you post pictures?
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    That's amazing! You look great!!
  • rachelcytacki
    rachelcytacki Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Thank you so much. Our before stats are almost exactly the same. I am just starting so you gave me hope! Thanks! GOOD JOB
  • maureensc
    Options
    STUNNING!!! Thanks for the great inspiration!
  • hjsmith
    hjsmith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Goodness. You started your weightloss journey about the same time I did. I began in Sept. 2009 at 240 lbs. I got down to 200 lbs...but, have since gained back about 20 of those hard fought pounds. I am back on MFP hoping to recapture the magic. Your story is quite inspirational. I am starting at 220 lbs this time.....and, I am 5'2 as well. I almost can't even imagine weighing 148 lbs like you..........but I'm willing to try! Thanks for posting. God's Blessings ~~Hilary
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME! Congrats on all your hard work!

And I am right behind you. ;) Can't wait for my chance to post AMAZING before and after photos!
  • sugarshakes
    Options
    Totally totally awesome!! You worked it out and MADE it happen! GO YOU!
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    You rock! Congrats!!
  • virgz_fox
    Options
    YOU are so inspiring!
  • PraguuMaya
    Options
    Oh my goodness(:
    Congrats hunnyyy.
  • chicolitilv
    chicolitilv Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!:smile:
  • kksn
    kksn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats on all your hard work - you look beautiful! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!