and i just realized i screwed up

i did day 1 again, i guess i;ll do day 2 tomorow

but for the record, i did
    set 1 15
    set 2 18
    set 3 10
    set 4 10
    set 5 107

Your not screwing up if your still working at achieving your goals!!! Wonderful job in my opinion!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Ok, I got it done and back on track!!! Wk2 d1

max of 26...
  • odatcindy
    Options
    W3, D3 done - all sets done in full, maxed at 73.
  • ropedancer
    Options

max of 26...

Glad to see you're back on track. Keep on pushing it :)
  • ropedancer
    Options

That's pretty badass (if you don't mind me saying)
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    Well, only did one day last week.... :ohwell: Due to that, I think I'm going to start back with Week 2, Day 1 either today or tomorrow.... Possibly today, because I'm being taken out for Valentine's Day tomorrow after work, so I'm not sure if I could fit it into my day. Besides, I've sure had plenty of rest days already! :laugh: :embarassed:
  • reese66
    Options

Dang girl!!! You rock!!!
  • reese66
    Options

max of 26...

Glad to see you're back on track. Keep on pushing it :)

Thanks Nancy, glad to be headed in the right direction again. In three different challenges and sometimes it seems to wear me out, just have to learn to separate them to different days. Was also thinking about adding 30 day shred but not sure if I can take on one more thing...
  • reese66
    Options
    Well, only did one day last week.... :ohwell: Due to that, I think I'm going to start back with Week 2, Day 1 either today or tomorrow.... Possibly today, because I'm being taken out for Valentine's Day tomorrow after work, so I'm not sure if I could fit it into my day. Besides, I've sure had plenty of rest days already! :laugh: :embarassed:

Glad to see your sticking with it, seems we were both in the same place last weeks as far as getting this done, just didn't seem to have the time.
  • reese66
    Options
    W2 D3 done!

8/12/8/8/12+ (did 25 for max)

Where'd everyone go? Heh.

Your doing so awesome Meghan, keep pushing forward, you such an inspiration for others!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    :smile: Glad I found this thread. This will be my first (and much needed) challenge with MFP. Def trying to target the core. I'll post my stats if they are not too terrible :laugh: Good luck to everyone else!
  • reese66
    Options
    :smile: Glad I found this thread. This will be my first (and much needed) challenge with MFP. Def trying to target the core. I'll post my stats if they are not too terrible :laugh: Good luck to everyone else!

Welcome to thread, can't wait see your results!!! Don't be afraid to post results, there is no good or bad and there are no judges here :)
  • ropedancer
    Options
    Today I did week 4, day one

Set 1- 32
    Set 2- 38
    Set 3- 32
    Set 4- 32
    Set 5- maxed at 56
    Total- 190

Feeling really good right now. I noticed that there's another stress test at the end of this week (like the initial test). I'll think I'll do that on Saturday.
  • reese66
    Options
    Today I did week 4, day one

Set 1- 32
    Set 2- 38
    Set 3- 32
    Set 4- 32
    Set 5- maxed at 56
    Total- 190

Feeling really good right now. I noticed that there's another stress test at the end of this week (like the initial test). I'll think I'll do that on Saturday.

Quite impressive, keep up all the great work!!!
  • SKismet
    Options
    Week 2, Day 1

14, 17, 12, 12, (max) 21

I lost count a few times in the last few sets, but I'm pretty confident that I did AT LEAST as many as I listed here! lol
  • SKismet
    Options

Welcome to thread, can't wait see your results!!! Don't be afraid to post results, there is no good or bad and there are no judges here :)
    ^^ What she said! lol
  • ropedancer
    Options
    Week 4- Day 2 (column 3)

Set 1- 38
    Set 2- 45
    Set 3- 38
    Set 4- 38
    Set 5- Maxed at 58 (I think)

Pretty sure I did at least 58 at the end. Got a little lost. I guess this is where I reveal that math is not my strongest subject?

Today was pretty challenging. I suspect Friday will be even more so.

By the way, is anyone else using the sit up logger? It's a handy little tool.
  • ropedancer
    Options
    Week 2, Day 1

14, 17, 12, 12, (max) 21

I lost count a few times in the last few sets, but I'm pretty confident that I did AT LEAST as many as I listed here! lol

I lost count on my last set too. I need a handy little machine that will count them for me :)
  • lauble
    lauble Posts: 47
    Options
    Week 2 complete, now on to the exhaustion test. Looking forward to seeing how I have improved...
  • reese66
    Options
    Week 2 complete, now on to the exhaustion test. Looking forward to seeing how I have improved...

Doing great Lauble!!!