My Goal is to lose an Elephant Penis

Options

Replies

• runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Cool list and funny too! I've lost a "bale of hay" and have an "automobile tire" left to go. And yes it's the stereotypical "spare tire" ..... around the middle!!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I have lost an average human leg, but the goal is to lose all the oils and fat an American consumes in a year.
  • willrun4redvines
    Options
    I've lost a sperm whale's brain. I'm trying to lose a mid-size microwave. :D
  • Talliexxx
    Options
    love this thread its so funny!!! I have lost a bald eagle :)
  • ababygrace
    Options
    :blushing: This is cute and a gives a great perspective. That being said, I have lost an ostrich egg. My goal is to lose and automobile tire.:tongue:
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I am bumping this because it's mind blowing! So cool, thank you!!!

BTW, congrats on your loss so far!!! Good luck with the rest.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This is a great way to look at weight loss! Thank you for posting it. I can"t wait to way in tomorrow to see what I lost. My goal is to lose at least a 5000 BTU air conditioner. :smile:
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've lost a microwave! And almost a human leg!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Ive lost a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg,I still need to lose an elephent penis:laugh:
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    I've lost human skin but still need to lose 1yrs worth of cheese:laugh:
  • rayfromtx
    Options
    I've lost a small bale of hay and it feels like it.
  • feedmybongos
    Options
    Between my heaviest weight and my lightest, I managed to lose an elephant's penis but have since put on a two year old. This time round I am going to lose a two year old—hopefully the same one—and a human's skin—hopefully not my own!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    This post cracks me up!
  • Cherrise1969
    Options
    I have lost a Bald Eagle and a Guinea pig. Need to lose The World,s Largest ball of Tape and an average newborn.:bigsmile:
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    This thread is hysterical. Thanks for posting.

I have lost an average house cat, but still need to lose a year’s worth of pizza! I hope to at least drop a bald eagle by the end of March. I’d really love to lose, in total, a small bale of hay by bathing suit weather!

I love this site!
  • thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hahaha LOVE IT!

I've lost a human head whilst joining MFP in just over a month BUT altogether (including my loss in 2010) I have lost the average American's cheese consumption in a year. I have a house sized cat to lose before i'm at my goal haha.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    haha - funny and cool list - normally see reference to losing an 'elephant penis' in the why I want a divorce threads lol

lol

I've lost a bald eagle, but overall have a newborn baby giraffe to lose... I will be halfway there when I lose an elephant's penis! What can I say? Pretty animalistic achievements/goals! =)
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    I have only lost a Chihuahua, still need to lose a cinder block! :ohwell:
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    Lost a Chihuahua but over all I want to loose a Elephants heart or a small bale of hay!
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That list is awesome! I've lost a cinder block working my way to a new born calf :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!