Things that annoy...

Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
A kink in the garden hose...
Hangars when they get all tangled up...
A stinky, yucky dishrag left in the sink...
No tp in the bathroom..:explode:
Hair on the soap..:sick:
They way they package toys...
When you bend over to pick something up and miss the object multiple times, and the final attempt is a violent grab as if to say it was the object's fault. :laugh:

I'm sure I'll think of more...:tongue:

Replies

• Shannon023
    A kink in the garden hose...
    Hangars when they get all tangled up...
    A stinky, yucky dishrag left in the sink...
    No tp in the bathroom..:explode:
    Hair on the soap..:sick:
    They way they package toys...
    When you bend over to pick something up and miss the object multiple times, and the final attempt is a violent grab as if to say it was the object's fault. :laugh:

I'm sure I'll think of more...:tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    OMG! You did not start this topic!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    when I walk into a room to get something and then I walk in there I totally forget why I went to that room for. Then I'll walk back to another room remember and go back to the room and totally forget again :laugh:
  • Shannon023

Don't you dare say posting *kitten* either!!! :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member

Don't you dare say posting *kitten* either!!! :laugh:

Are you psychic?
  • Shannon023
    when I walk into a room to get something and then I walk in there I totally forget why I went to that room for. Then I'll walk back to another room remember and go back to the room and totally forget again :laugh:

Yep! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    A knot in a chain for a necklace

Having to constantly put things back that were left out

Having bar soap left on the counter in the bathroom to where it's CAKED on

That driver that will risk a 10 car pile-up to be able to be ONE CAR AHEAD!

When a grocery store or other big chain store has like 2 places to check-out open

Dog and cat food just emptied into the sink and left to sit there until it soaks up the water and practically comes alive.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    People who drive slow in the right lane when you are trying to merge on

Getting your white blouse dirty on the way to work

When the soda machine dispenses soda that is not mixed correctly or tastes like rotten eggs

Teenagers with rude telephone manners

Stepping on stray Legos - OUCH! :explode:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    The fact that my 13 year old son can put his dirty socks on the floor not one foot away from the laundry basket

our recycling truck who comes at 6am and has his music blaring

watching t-ball in the rain.....again

when my husband accuses me of not telling him something, when really he just wasn't listening
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Oh, I have GOT to get in on this!

Carpet tacks that haven't been nailed in properly

A cat who tries to keep her figure by being bulimic .. every day (remind me why I love that cat!)

Paper cuts

Straining a muscle and then spending the next 3 weeks in pain, becasue you can't stop using it to reach for stuff!... and you never heal!
  • Shannon023
    People who talk on cell phones in the bathroom. (me----> flush..flush...flush...)
    Close talkers
    Car alarms
    tuneless whistling...
    When the dialog in a movie is quiet so you have the volume turned up to '17' & then music comes on that is symphony loud!
  • TamTastic
    Speaking of injuries....

That cut you get by trying to open the kids toys that Shannon mentioned....when you try to rip open that hard plastic with your finger and instead cut yourself with the plastic.....right in that perfect place...your nail bed!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    People that smack when they are chewing.

Someone who tailgates in traffic (especially when there is no where for you to go).

Hypocritical people.
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    stinky socks left by the husband after longs days at work...sort of like a rememberance gift :noway::sick: !

TOYS that you step on that hurt like hell!

Falling off the wagon and can't seem to find your way back!!

Dishes that have no end as well as laundry.

Getting into your vehicle that your husband used the night before and it is empty -not knowing until you are almost to the school to drop the kiddies off and you are in your little go getter candy cane flannel pajamas and an Elvis t-shirt your mother in law purchased for you in puke brown!!!:grumble:

Got me going but scheeesh that felt good!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Speaking of injuries....

That cut you get by trying to open the kids toys that Shannon mentioned....when you try to rip open that hard plastic with your finger and instead cut yourself with the plastic.....right in that perfect place...your nail bed!!

The WORST is at Christmas when their so pee-their-pants excited to play with the toy and the toy is secured with 54 ties & the bomb-proof plastic!!! :explode:
  • TamTastic
    Speaking of injuries....

The WORST is at Christmas when their so pee-their-pants excited to play with the toy and the toy is secured with 54 ties & the bomb-proof plastic!!! :explode:

I almost spit my diet Dr. Pepper out at the bomb proof plastic! SOO FRIGGIN TRUE THOUGH!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Speaking of injuries....

Oh...and people who use "their" instead of "they're". (see above) :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Speaking of injuries....

Oh...and people who use "their" instead of "they're". (see above) :embarassed: :embarassed:

or there :laugh:

OMG don't make me get my red pencil out!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    US Senators in the bathroom stahls next to me tapping his shoe and waving his hand under the stahl.
  • Shannon023
    US Senators in the bathroom stahls next to me tapping his shoe and waving his hand under the stahl.

bwahahahahahaha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: