Options

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    When a restaurant brings you a salad that is DRENCHED in dressing..:sick:
    fatsis being too busy to post..:angry:
    Unleashed dogs..
    Being the only person in the house that realizes a empty dog dish/water bowl won't fill itself. (No wonder those dogs love me so!) :laugh:
    People who don't flush in public bathrooms
    When a waitress/waiter plays invisible when you're ready for your check (or worse - your wine! :angry: )

I'm sure I'll think of more...:bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How in the heck did you get to be so doggone hilarious!
    What was that one show called...with the comedian moms? That would most definitely be your calling!

Oh wait just a ding dong dilly second....I just read fatsis' senator joke. What a powerhouse act that would be!:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    When a restaurant brings you a salad that is DRENCHED in dressing..:sick:
    fatsis being too busy to post..:angry:
    Unleashed dogs..
    Being the only person in the house that realizes a empty dog dish/water bowl won't fill itself. (No wonder those dogs love me so!) :laugh:
    People who don't flush in public bathrooms
    When a waitress/waiter plays invisible when you're ready for your check (or worse - your wine! :angry: )

I'm sure I'll think of more...:bigsmile:

How in the heck did you get to be so doggone hilarious!
    What was that one show called...with the comedian moms? That would most definitely be your calling!

Oh wait just a ding dong dilly second....I just read fatsis' senator joke. What a powerhouse act that would be!:laugh:

I'm a doormat in RL. The internet just makes me stooopid! :laugh:
  • Crystal019
    Crystal019 Posts: 26
    Options
    Totally agree with you on that one. :laugh:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    people driving SLOW in the fast lane

dull pencils--they just bug me

someone taking the trash out AND NOT putting in a new bag
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    someone taking the trash out AND NOT putting in a new bag

But what if they were nice enough to take the cat poop that they put in the bag??? :happy:

I would drive you nuts!!

Doing anything in the shower that should be done in the toilet or into a tissue. :sick:

New Mexico drivers. Good Lord, New Mexico drivers.
  • Fab140
    Options
    When you are coming into a construction area where you have to merge into one lane, the idiots that have to rush up there past everyone and then expect you to let them cut in.

:explode: :mad: :explode: NM is the State of Constant Construction....and the idiot drivers here cannot read the signs set back 2000 feet from the construction all the way up to 10 feet from the construction. Arrgh!!
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    my husband!!!!!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

I know this one well.
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    HMMM.. Ashes in a sink
    DIrty dishes in the sink
    Miss matched clothes
    screaming kids with no parents around
    the smell of stale beer bottles
    the moring after a party mess :bigsmile:
  • Fab140
    Options
    people who dont know you have the right of way INSIDE the rotary/traffic circle, not going into it.
    I get cut off everyday on my way home, fr34k1n M4$$h0l3S!!!!
    Also, people who ride your bumper when there is no one next to or in front of you... seriously, WHY!

Malls in general annoy me, but when parents let their toddler walk a mile behind them at the mall and could have their child taken at any moment because they aren't paying attention.

The screaming children in Walmart. I'm sorrry, I know the scream. I know there isn't much you can do. But the ones that let them sit there and scream. No placating, no coaxing, no telling them you're leaving if it continues (and actually leaving when it continues). Just letting them scream. Grr.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Things that annoy Tami??? JEREMY DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :wink:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah....one more!!! People that sit there and tap their pens, pencils, fingers on the desk..
    oooh ooooh another one.....when someone leaves 2 squares of paper on the toilet paper roll...CHANGE THE ROLL MAN!!! Don't leave a sista hangin...:laugh: :laugh: That really stinks..:laugh:

OK Time to go home now...Talk to everyone tomorrow :wink:
  • spaul82478
    Options
    OH.. and channel flippers.. Watchin a movie but they have to see what else is on.. UGHHHH:bigsmile:
  • Crystal019
    Options
    We must drive through the same construction zone.

There is always one guy working while five others stand around talking.
    No wonder all the signs say 'projected finishing date summer 09'. :explode:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    1. GROUCHY people. If you can't say anything nice, DON'T say anything at all.
    2. People that take offense too easily. Relax, for the love of Pete!
    3. Dogs that jump up and scratch you- I guess dogs in general with no manners... I love dogs/cats but I'm not a big fan of large dogs- stemming from an incident in childhood.. hee hee...
    4. PUTERS!!! WORK, please, for one stinking second...
    5. Piders invading my shower time. I'm gonna mush you!

That is all.
  • spaul82478
    Options
    We must drive through the same construction zone.

There is always one guy working while five others stand around talking.
    No wonder all the signs say 'projected finishing date summer 09'. :explode:
    Michigan is known for construction too... ORANGE BARRELS are are life.. UGH.... i agree with the sittin around doin nothing. and it will be done in what year 2012 yeah
  • Fab140
    Options
    OH.. and channel flippers.. Watchin a movie but they have to see what else is on.. UGHHHH:bigsmile:

You would hate me.....and even more when I forget what I was watching because I've scanned so many channels and I remember finally and finally find the channel it was on and.....it's in the same spot I left it at because it's playing all night. And repaet process. lol
  • spaul82478
    Options

You would hate me.....and even more when I forget what I was watching because I've scanned so many channels and I remember finally and finally find the channel it was on and.....it's in the same spot I left it at because it's playing all night. And repaet process. lol
    PRICELESS :bigsmile:
  • Crystal019
    Options
    Exactly!

Plus they never do construction on roads that need it.
    I don't get it.

Other annoying things...
    Cereal boxes that only have crumbs at the bottom. (throw it away!)
    Paper towels on the floors of public restrooms. ( They have trashcans for a reason)
    Seeing people walking out of restrooms without washing there hands. Eew!
    People that invade your personal space.
    People that talk on there cell phones while checking out.
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    -people who breathe heavy thru their nose when they chew
    -oatmeal not rinsed out of the bowls and then left in the sink to become CONCRETE!!!
    -dirty dishes left on the table after a meal, or left in the living room :angry: CMON--how hard is it to get
    up and put them in the dishwasher!!
    -when my 8yr old stashes her clean clothes under her desk instead of putting them away like she was told
    -people who let their kids run wild in your house and destroy things and then don't tell you they are sorry or offer to replace them! (nope not bitter about this at all)
    -husbands who fudge up something that you ask them to do just so you won't ask them to do it again