Things that annoy...

Options

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Perfectly healthy people who park in "Handicapped" parking, they are so lazy or think their time is so important that they can't park where the rest of us do.

Yes, that's a good one.
    This reminded of the people who use the handicap buttons to open doors in public places. That drives me nuts, I can't believe that they are so lazy they can't even push/pull the door open themselves!! Worst is that they are teaching their kids that it's okay!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Perfectly healthy people who park in "Handicapped" parking, they are so lazy or think their time is so important that they can't park where the rest of us do.

Or single 20 year old men who park in the spot reserved for PREGNANT or MOTHERS OF NEWBORNS!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    When a grocery store or other big chain store has like 2 places to check-out open

That's the worst!!! The super wal-mart by my house always does that :explode:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Friends that call you up and rant about what's wrong in their life and don't bother to ask you how you are doing at all even after they haven't talked to you in months because they are always too busy to return your calls.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    people that complain about EVERYTHING!

na just kiddin. not about people complaining- that's really annoying- but about the ambiguous reference to the people on this thread being annoying. you guys are great. and funny. not annoying.

you know what's really annoying though? when people inturrupt while someone else is talking. i hate that. and fran drescher. listening to her voice is like listening to a cat screaming as it drags it's claws across a blackboard. i can't imagine if i ever had to hear that in real life. and just thinking about the possibility of her interrupting me as i'm trying to make a point puts a big dark gray rain cloud in what was once the glorious parade of my mind.
    Yes I hate that! or when they ask you a question, you start to answer then they start to talk to someone else grrrr!!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Whenever my six year old takes a shower..she empties my shampoo..no matter where I put it..she finds it and makes bubbles...drives me nuts!!

When people beep their horns in their car.

You are waiting for a parking spot.... have your blinker on..and the minute the car pulls out another one steals your spot...grrrr!!!

late people... I am always ten minutes early or right on time..

crunching sounds when you eat.. like the really annoying chomping sound.

Ok I'm tense now..gotta think of something positive hahahaa!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    That drives me nuts too, especially now that my sister in law is in a wheelchair. I took her shopping one time and we had to drive around forever trying to find a spot. Finally we just parked like a mile from the entrance only to watch MY mil, who is not handicapped what so ever getting into her car, which was parked in a handicapped spot!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    - People who tell me that my kids are beautiful and then ask me if they are mine!!! Like I can't make cute babies!!

I'm not upset, nope I'm not.

:laugh: - goof!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

you know what's really annoying though? when people inturrupt while someone else is talking. i hate

I have to agree with u there! That is so annoying...:grumble:

You know what else I hate? I hate it when there is a three lane highway and everyone is going the same speed....Get over! I mean I dont ride anyone's tail and I hate that too but if you're going slow don't drive in the fast lane :mad: :explode: It's ignorant to just hold everyone up. On my way to work in the morning I always get behind a huge traffic jam because all three lanes are held up by one person in each lane going the same speed as the one next to em. Is it really that hard to let people over? When they pass by, if you really want to drive in the fast lane go for it....:laugh:

And when you're trying to merge on and some one drives slow next to you. I swear the other day I would try to speed up to get in front of the car to let me on then this @%@#$% speeds up with me so I slow down to get behind and the #$%^@# slows down too...:explode:

Ok and back to Runaway bride's comment....I swear I'll talk for like 30 minutes to my fiance and he'll look at me and say "HUUUUHHHHH????" Or I'll tell him something very important then a few days later remind him or bring it up or tell him I did what I had told him about or whatever and he says "Why don't you ever tell me anything" You butthead I told you the other day...Why don't you listen to me??? But but but thennnnnn....if you miss something they tell you or forget or didnt hear them...LOOKOUT BUDDY...:laugh:

What else.....OH I hate it when he cooks his eggs and leaves the pan on the stove with water in it for 3 days. I used to clean it up right away because I hate it so much. Not anymore though. I mean come on...how hard is it to either scrub it off and put in the sink or dishwasher or here's an idea....wash it :laugh: I mean if I didnt work 60 hours a week I would take care of the cleaning but with him working 40 and me working 60 I think we both need to put in our fair share of housework.....Don't get me wrong he does work hard and help out. He sweeps, helps with laundry sometimes(although most his loads are his clothes and not mine...maybe one of my shirts so I dont B@#$^ at him), takes garbage out, mows the lawn, and most the time most of the time I stress picks up after himself...other than the egg pan.

Oh and did I mention I :heart: my fiance? He's a great man...and lord knows he puts up with a lot from me too....OH WAIT *thinks to self, did I just admit that out loud* I mean I'm perfect!!! :laugh: I know all and am always right....As soon as he figures that out things will be so much easier....:bigsmile:

And I could go on and on but I better stop....*slips out and looks for a happy thread* getting irritated just thinking about it...LOL:laugh:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    when my 17 year old has still folded clothes in his laundry basket. when the men leave the toilet seat up or at work the women pee on the seat, hello we have suit jackets they hang. When the bus stops in front of you and six people push you out of the way to get on.:devil:
  • Shannon023
    Options

you know what's really annoying though? when people inturrupt while someone else is talking. i hate

I have to agree with u there! That is so annoying...:grumble:

You know what else I hate? I hate it when there is a three lane highway and everyone is going the same speed....Get over! I mean I dont ride anyone's tail and I hate that too but if you're going slow don't drive in the fast lane :mad: :explode: It's ignorant to just hold everyone up. On my way to work in the morning I always get behind a huge traffic jam because all three lanes are held up by one person in each lane going the same speed as the one next to em. Is it really that hard to let people over? When they pass by, if you really want to drive in the fast lane go for it....:laugh:

And when you're trying to merge on and some one drives slow next to you. I swear the other day I would try to speed up to get in front of the car to let me on then this @%@#$% speeds up with me so I slow down to get behind and the #$%^@# slows down too...:explode:

Ok and back to Runaway bride's comment....I swear I'll talk for like 30 minutes to my fiance and he'll look at me and say "HUUUUHHHHH????" Or I'll tell him something very important then a few days later remind him or bring it up or tell him I did what I had told him about or whatever and he says "Why don't you ever tell me anything" You butthead I told you the other day...Why don't you listen to me??? But but but thennnnnn....if you miss something they tell you or forget or didnt hear them...LOOKOUT BUDDY...:laugh:

What else.....OH I hate it when he cooks his eggs and leaves the pan on the stove with water in it for 3 days. I used to clean it up right away because I hate it so much. Not anymore though. I mean come on...how hard is it to either scrub it off and put in the sink or dishwasher or here's an idea....wash it :laugh: I mean if I didnt work 60 hours a week I would take care of the cleaning but with him working 40 and me working 60 I think we both need to put in our fair share of housework.....Don't get me wrong he does work hard and help out. He sweeps, helps with laundry sometimes(although most his loads are his clothes and not mine...maybe one of my shirts so I dont B@#$^ at him), takes garbage out, mows the lawn, and most the time most of the time I stress picks up after himself...other than the egg pan.

Oh and did I mention I :heart: my fiance? He's a great man...and lord knows he puts up with a lot from me too....OH WAIT *thinks to self, did I just admit that out loud* I mean I'm perfect!!! :laugh: I know all and am always right....As soon as he figures that out things will be so much easier....:bigsmile:

And I could go on and on but I better stop....*slips out and looks for a happy thread* getting irritated just thinking about it...LOL:laugh:

Your scaring me girl! :noway:

:laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Your scaring me girl! :noway:

:laugh:
    [/quote]

LOL...sorry bad day at work...:laugh: I think I shall go for a walk :drinker:
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    * A panty wedge :tongue:
    *Balled up wet wash cloth in the tub
    *Open toothpaste top, and there's muck on the rim :angry:
    *Stinky people
    *Men who want to kiss you with bad breath :laugh:
    *Kids who can remember where you hid candy, but not where they hid stinky socks:frown:
    *Neighbors who "borrow" stuff, and then keep your things like they bought it!
    *high heeled shoes that pinch the hell out of your pinky toes, but they're too cute to toss!:sick:
    *Extremely handsome men from afar, but you get up on them and they're missing teeth!:huh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Hair on the soap (I agree with you Shannon... such bull!)

3 tp squares left on the darn roll (the linen closet is about 5 steps away from the bathroom & I'm not the only one with legs) (I don't have a square to spare... This is for SN!!!!:laugh: )

A dirty sink (it's a must so clean the sink also after doing the dishes people!!!)

There's a sip and a half of juice left in the fridge

Crumbs on the kitchen counter & kitchen table

Water drops on the bathroom mirror

The garbage is full and people continue to stuff more garbage in it(there are 2 males in the house but ofcourse I'm the only one that knows the way to the trash can)

Juice getting spilled on the floor and me finding out days later due to it being sticky

I think that's all I can think of now......

Oh... people not saying thank you when you hold the door open for them... HOW RUDE!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    * A panty wedge :tongue:
    *Balled up wet wash cloth in the tub
    *Open toothpaste top, and there's muck on the rim :angry:
    *Stinky people
    *Men who want to kiss you with bad breath :laugh:
    *Kids who can remember where you hid candy, but not where they hid stinky socks:frown:
    *Neighbors who "borrow" stuff, and then keep your things like they bought it!
    *high heeled shoes that pinch the hell out of your pinky toes, but they're too cute to toss!:sick:
    *Extremely handsome men from afar, but you get up on them and they're missing teeth!:huh:

Gee whiz, when I was single it was a accomplishment to find ANY man that would want to kiss me. :laugh:

And men shouldn't carry pepper spray! That's just wrong!! :angry:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Listening to my coworker whistle the same tune over and over and over and over and over in the same key over and over and over or if he is not whistling he is on the phone arguing with his girlfriend and they do NOT use nice language with each other. His office is right next to mine and he has one of those voices that carries!!!!

People that tell me they know how I feel when in fact they don't have a clue!
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    leftovers that never get eaten...yuk:grumble:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    When a restaurant brings you a salad that is DRENCHED in dressing..:sick:
    fatsis being too busy to post..:angry:
    Unleashed dogs..
    Being the only person in the house that realizes a empty dog dish/water bowl won't fill itself. (No wonder those dogs love me so!) :laugh:
    People who don't flush in public bathrooms
    When a waitress/waiter plays invisible when you're ready for your check (or worse - your wine! :angry: )

I'm sure I'll think of more...:bigsmile:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    [

And men shouldn't carry pepper spray! That's just wrong!! :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Girl you crack me up!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    - When someone leaves condiments (ketchup,mustard,mayo) on the counter. It is right beside the fridge HOW HARD IS IT.

- When someone leaves an empty package in the cupboard/pantry, ok you took the last pack of oatmeal, thats fine, THROW THE BOX AWAY

- When someone goes to the self serve line at the grocery store - because it's supposed to be quicker - and they let their tantrum throwing 4 yr old child ring thru a mountain size shopping cart of groceries, I think I aged like 10 years while I waited

- When every glass/cup in the house gets used in 1 day, and there are only 4 of us here hmmmm

- When my step-daughter come for the weekend 2 1/2 days and manage to dirty EVERY piece of clothing in their dresser