Things that annoy...

Options

Replies

• gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    going to the grocery store and everything you wanted to buy they are out of because it is on sale, people who don't understand NO on the phone, People who don't speak english trying to sell you stuff,automatic phone answering services( there is no number for the problem I have)
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    People blowing their nose at the dinner table at a restuarant!!! GROSS!!!

People who don't pick up their feet when they walk!

People who try to talk to me when they can see I am reading!!!

Memaw
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    -husbands who fudge up something that you ask them to do just so you won't ask them to do it again

:laugh:
    Why I just do it to begin with!!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Telemarketers!
    I get about 100 calls a day. It wouldn't be so bad if they respected my 'NO' and hung up. They try to keep me on the phone to sell me crap I don't want. I always end up having to be rude and hanging up on them.

I'm normally a very nice person, really I am. :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Exactly!

Plus they never do construction on roads that need it.
    I don't get it.

Other annoying things...
    Cereal boxes that only have crumbs at the bottom. (throw it away!)
    Paper towels on the floors of public restrooms. ( They have trashcans for a reason)
    Seeing people walking out of restrooms without washing there hands. Eew!
    People that invade your personal space.
    People that talk on there cell phones while checking out.

I always feel bad for the poor schmuck who is at a restaurant with someone who is blahblah1.gifblahblah1.gif with someone else on their cell phone.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Traffic
    Loud TV
    Dishes in the sink
    Dog hair
    Cat hair
    HAIR
    Stepping on my dogs bone
    Eyes getting tired from computer
    I could go on but……..

A lot of what has been said.

Boy do I get annoyed

:happy: :bigsmile: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Exactly!

I don't get it.

Other annoying things...
    Paper towels on the floors of public restrooms. ( They have trashcans for a reason)

I always feel bad for the poor schmuck who is at a restaurant with someone who is blahblah1.gifblahblah1.gif with someone else on their cell phone.

My gram used to turn around and yell at those people. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: She HATED cell phones!!
  • Crystal019
    Crystal019 Posts: 26
    Options
    I always get the cell phone talkers at the movies.

Of course they whisper 'I'm in a movie', but continue to give them the whole plot.

Hang up the phone!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I always get the cell phone talkers at the movies.

Of course they whisper 'I'm in a movie', but continue to give them the whole plot.

Hang up the phone!

That's why I never go to movies.

THAT and because they don't serve alcohol. :laugh:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options

-people who let their kids run wild in your house and destroy things and then don't tell you they are sorry or offer to replace them! (nope not bitter about this at all)

LOL I have a house rule poeple find out real quick , if you dont correct your child when in my house and make them act like a human being I will lol. I lost a "friend" due to this, ahh what can I say. Her daughter decided it'd be funny to tear up styrofoam all over my floor. I asked her to please stop, her mother sat there and did nothing, she continued then I asked her if she would like to sweep the floor cause I sure didn't enjoy cleaning up her mess. Not to mention there were 2 little ones in the house who could choke on it.
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    when you make an appt to get something fixed and they tell you "OK, we will send someone out between 8am and 5pm" HELLO!!!! Can't you narrow it down a little bit?!?
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Stale pop in fridge
    Stale chips, bread, cereal,
    hair shavings on counter
    cigerette butts in pop cans
    stinky armpits.... :bigsmile:
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    doctors that ALWAYS run behind schedule but expect YOU to reschedule if your late!

my husband when he leaves the toiletpaper sitting on top of the roller thingy instead of putting it ON the roller thingy

people who don't replace garbage bags when they take the trash out

hair left in the drain after a shower

walmart
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    a soaking wet bathroom floor - how come no one but me knows to dry their legs and feet before stepping out of a shower ?

Getting up at 6 am , waking my son at 8am and hearing him whine HE is tired. He went to bed at 9 I went to bed at midnight or after...... Shhh be nice just one day dont complain lol
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    my husband, the electrician, who won't change a lightbulb

public restrooms with no toilet paper and you don't notice it until you've already started going

dog hair

people who leave sit their glass on the wood of the end table instead of the glass. why is that anyway? glass doesn't mind water.....wood hates water....cut the crap out
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    No matter what I go to the doctor for they always tell me it's because of my weight! I KNOW I'm fat, YOU don't need to tell me that. And no, I DON'T need glasses because I'm fat or I did't catch the flu because I'm fat!!!! Just give me something to make me feel better and shut up about my weight!!!!

Sorry. Got a little carried away there!

Memaw
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    when you make an appt to get something fixed and they tell you "OK, we will send someone out between 8am and 5pm" HELLO!!!! Can't you narrow it down a little bit?!?

but they actually dont show up until 545:grumble:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    another one--

people that cross the line from harmless flirting to "keep your mitts off"...

:grumble:

This waitress practically threw herself at my dad one day, in front of his wife!!

Yuck, yuck, yuck... show some class..
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I get annoyed...

When I eat pavement... And end up with rocks in my chin...

Oh that is two! Darn it!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Exactly!

I don't get it.

Other annoying things...

This completely amazes me, and I'm seeing it more and more!!! What is the purpose of going out to eat with someone if your going to be on the phone the whole meal???!!!!???? RUDE!! I hate cell phones anyway............