Things that annoy...

Options

Replies

• GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    US Senators in the bathroom stahls next to me tapping his shoe and waving his hand under the stahl.

ROFLMO:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    US Senators in the bathroom stahls next to me tapping his shoe and waving his hand under the stahl.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hate it when that happens!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

Dog and cat food just emptied into the sink and left to sit there until it soaks up the water and practically comes alive.

Same for Cheerios...or any cereal for that matter!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

LMAO!!

bad_boys_20.gif
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    People that are rude to senior citizens
    People that don't give up thier seat to a pregnant lady
    Not holding the door open for the person behind you
    People that don't smile back or just frown non stop
    a wet toilet seat
    waking up to a dirty kitchen even though I cleaned it BEFORE I went to bed
    getting a customer service rep that can't speak english and gets mad because you can't understand THEM!!!!
    I could go on and on!!!!
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    The fact that my 13 year old son can put his dirty socks on the floor not one foot away from the laundry basket

our recycling truck who comes at 6am and has his music blaring

watching t-ball in the rain.....again

when my husband accuses me of not telling him something, when really he just wasn't listening

OOOOO! I feel you there, my hubby does that all the time! "YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT" or "YOU NEVER ASKED ME TO DO THAT!" when in reality its the tenth time ive said something and the only reason it finally registered is because it comes out extremely b*tchy!!

also:
    -people that are oblivious as to how to use a 4 way stop
    -driving thru starbucks only to get to work and discover its not at all what i ordered:mad:
    -wehn hubby cooks and somehow manages to make a mess of the ENITRE kitchen...come on! how did you possible get spaghetti sauce on the floor, fridge, every counter top, sink and trash can!!! seriously!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    When you are coming into a construction area where you have to merge into one lane, the idiots that have to rush up there past everyone and then expect you to let them cut in.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    When someone calls you to chat but all they do is yell at their kids and husband in the background
  • peej76
    Options
    When someone calls you to chat but all they do is yell at their kids and husband in the background
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    The female coworkers that I worked w/through the years that think they R all that and a bag of chips too. Sorry dont need greasy potato chips when I have a loaded baked potato at home.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Or when they call & immediately put you on hold. :angry:
  • peej76
    Options

Or when they call & immediately put you on hold. :angry:
    Or you're telling them a story, and you can hear them typing away in the background so you know they have no clue what you're talking about!
  • fatsis
    Options
    When you are coming into a construction area where you have to merge into one lane, the idiots that have to rush up there past everyone and then expect you to let them cut in.

I do U 1 better. How bout entering a construction zone w/signs telling U to merge and slow down and U get up there and they R gone for the day and both lanes R open. Where is their fine.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    inconsiderate people and bad drivers

Kim
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    The female coworkers that I worked w/through the years that think they R all that and a bag of chips too. Sorry dont need greasy potato chips when I have a loaded baked potato at home.

aww, thats one of the cutest things ive ever heard:heart:
    i think...your lady sounds great!

but i know what you mean! i work at a hospital and all the guys think they are hot stuff, when actually i would rather work with caddy girls then pompous guys who think me and every other girl in the hospital wants them...yuk :sick:

my construction worker is much sexier than they would ever be :smokin:
  • paul82682
    paul82682 Posts: 48
    Options
    people that complain about EVERYTHING!

na just kiddin. not about people complaining- that's really annoying- but about the ambiguous reference to the people on this thread being annoying. you guys are great. and funny. not annoying.

you know what's really annoying though? when people inturrupt while someone else is talking. i hate that. and fran drescher. listening to her voice is like listening to a cat screaming as it drags it's claws across a blackboard. i can't imagine if i ever had to hear that in real life. and just thinking about the possibility of her interrupting me as i'm trying to make a point puts a big dark gray rain cloud in what was once the glorious parade of my mind.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    - People who tell me that my kids are beautiful and then ask me if they are mine!!! Like I can't make cute babies!!

I'm not upset, nope I'm not.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    people who dont know you have the right of way INSIDE the rotary/traffic circle, not going into it.
    I get cut off everyday on my way home, fr34k1n M4$$h0l3S!!!!
    Also, people who ride your bumper when there is no one next to or in front of you... seriously, WHY!

Malls in general annoy me, but when parents let their toddler walk a mile behind them at the mall and could have their child taken at any moment because they aren't paying attention.
  • fatsis
    Options

aww, thats one of the cutest things ive ever heard:heart:
    i think...your lady sounds great!

but i know what you mean! i work at a hospital and all the guys think they are hot stuff, when actually i would rather work with caddy girls then pompous guys who think me and every other girl in the hospital wants them...yuk :sick:

my construction worker is much sexier than they would ever be :smokin:

That is equally true. I have worked with some guys who where legends in their own minds. To both of these types I would love to have bought them 4 what they were worth and sell them 4 what they think they R worth. I would B a millionaire.

And thanks I do have a great wife. I probably don't tell her enough. Unfortunately groping doesn't count. I think I see the next anoyance...groping husbands.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Perfectly healthy people who park in "Handicapped" parking, they are so lazy or think their time is so important that they can't park where the rest of us do.