do men prefer skinny women?

Options

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Trust me,you don`t know how many guys would get rid of every *kitten* there is among us that makes us all look bad.

No man will ever make you as a woman,but one can destroy you if you let them...don`t ever let them. :flowerforyou:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    where all you guys????? i have been told by almost every man i date im too fat or compared to a sickly thin waitress and told she has a perfect body

They're on this site obviously :)
    Go onto the dating thread ..lol
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I think all men are different.... But the grass is always greener. Not they they will cheat or what not but you wonder about what you don't have. At least look and appreciate other body types. They all have pros and cons. What is skinny, what is curvy? you have to define so much that i think "skinny" is undefinable. I would say skinny is build like 8 yr old boy. No chest no *kitten*.... others might say different.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    where all you guys????? i have been told by almost every man i date im too fat or compared to a sickly thin waitress and told she has a perfect body

They're on this site obviously :)
    Go onto the dating thread ..lol

^ like this
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    My husband, sadly, is fattest. He doesn't like fat people in general and has all those stupid stereotypes about bigger women (eg lazy). So his preference is more like an aversion to the alternative.

I work at a school and the boys are very harsh about who's thin enough. They also spot if a girl's anorexic. Whether this is natural or created by the media, young, pack-mentality boys want to want what their friends want, to be normal and to be admired when they get it. Men develop individual tastes and are less afraid to show them later on, but many women still remember that initial preference boys seemed to show at school.

My brother, on the other hand, has always had big girls, since he was 13. Now his wife has lost weight so he has his first slim partner (that has lasted).
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Nice guys on this site will say these nice things, but how about in the real world? The real world has always been that the pretty thin chick gets the hottest thin guys, and that the cutest thin guys will want to be with the thin chicks. Like wants like, it's biological, hormonal, sexual attraction, etc. Sure, there are men who like BBW's or a certain type but in general, men like skinny thin women. Preferably with a C cup. It's quite another to get married to a guy too, many of us women start out THIN or thinner when we hook up with guys then the pounds come on and these guys love us no matter what, as we love them if they start piling on the pounds, but in the beginning....you know. It's just the way reality is and isn't going to change.
  • tarjake
    tarjake Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i like curves,and healthy.
  • tarjake
    tarjake Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Nice guys on this site will say these nice things, but how about in the real world? The real world has always been that the pretty thin chick gets the hottest thin guys, and that the cutest thin guys will want to be with the thin chicks. Like wants like, it's biological, hormonal, sexual attraction, etc. Sure, there are men who like BBW's or a certain type but in general, men like skinny thin women. Preferably with a C cup. It's quite another to get married to a guy too, many of us women start out THIN or thinner when we hook up with guys then the pounds come on and these guys love us no matter what, as we love them if they start piling on the pounds, but in the beginning....you know. It's just the way reality is and isn't going to change.
    so the thin guys are the cutest? darn! my wife said i was cute!
  • synchrohobbit
    synchrohobbit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It is interesting how people are contrasting "thin" with "curvy;" when the majority of men say they like curves on their women, that definitely does not mean they don't like skinny women or like overweight women. I would think it generally means they want to woman to be literally curvy, which also implies concave or thin parts. The funny thing is it is actually much easier to achieve a thin figure than a curvy one; the former just involves dropping pounds, the latter requires specific training and mostly genetics.
  • dconner13
    dconner13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I know my man prefers thicker women. Example.....he would chose Beyonce over Angelina Jolie. He doesn't like the starving look. He enjoys eating and likes his women to enjoy eating. And I don't say women like he has more than one fiance or girlfriend! Lol and to be honest I prefer bigger men too.
  • _Lisa_
    _Lisa_ Posts: 61
    Options
    My hubby likes "slim" lol he won't let me use the word "skinny" He says "slim" is healthy but with a trim and toned body..... "skinny" is the "weighing nothing but it's all skin and bones not toned at all."
    Each person is so different though...... so many different builds. I think it's funny how you can go to a pool or beach and everybody's wearing bathing suits but everybody looks completely different.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I prefer girls that are muscularly thin, curves, etc., e.g., not sickly thin. The guys that have posted are telling the truth, the reason why you girls wonder where they are is probably because these guys are the ones hiding in the corner at the party or just stayed home (at least that was me :smile:). The nice guys usually are not the ones with the gorgeous bodies, same as with the girls. My wife had to almost literally beat me over the head in order for us to start dating.
  • janesmith1
    Options
    I know my man prefers thicker women. Example.....he would chose Beyonce over Angelina Jolie. He doesn't like the starving look. He enjoys eating and likes his women to enjoy eating. And I don't say women like he has more than one fiance or girlfriend! Lol and to be honest I prefer bigger men too.

AJ is beyond skinny, she's too skeletal and has anorexia, no one finds that attractive. Have you seen the recent pix of Beyonce? She's had lipo done on her thighs.....

Saw the pix on this gossip board
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/Datalounge_Refugees/topic/4132504/1/

They are HALF the size they used to be.
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Why don't we start a thread on what women prefer, curvy or thin men? I'm kinda sick of hearing what men want! :wink:
  • janesmith1
    Options
    Why don't we start a thread on what women prefer, curvy or thin men? I'm kinda sick of hearing what men want! :wink:

There's already been one. Feel free to bump it up. That isn't the topic of *this* thread though.
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My husband isnt into skinny women. I'm a size 18-20 (uk) and this to him is perfect. I can't understand it at all, I think it's horrible but I know he adores every inch of my wobbly bits.
  • megamunch
    Options
    I've always got more attention when I was a size 12-14 (uk size) and I'm yet to meet a man who "prefers" skinny women. I do think some people try to use the word curvy to mean fat way too often though...
  • Serafimangel
    Serafimangel Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    there was a study done in the UK on men, and when they were hungry they went for (UK) size 10, most 12 and 14 and 16 (there were less for the 10 and 16 sizes) and after they ate, they were shown the same pictures and went mainly for size 10-12, and sizes 8 and 14 to a lesser degree. Weird huh?
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    i'm a uk 12, and i'm pretty sure most men who see me as bigger.........i think fhm, nuts and other magazines, help their perceptions.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    i'm a uk 12, and i'm pretty sure most men who see me as bigger.........i think fhm, nuts and other magazines, help their perceptions.
    Nuts is a funny magazine.