I prefer curves........curves are sexy!
  • russell5
    russell5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I agree curves are sexy.
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I can speak for my husband. He does not like skinny women, but likes them toned and healthy.
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I was curious about this too, so I asked my beau a few months back. He likes curves... I showed him pics of friends of mine who have started working out and now have like 9% body fat... He says they're too skinny; he liked them better in their before photos. As for me, he loved me when we first started dating when I was at 242 pounds. Now I'm at 210, and he still loves me. Of course, for my health, we both want me to keep losing. But at least I know he doesn't want a stick. :-)
  • Elisaday
    Options
    In my experience they like some curves - infact 90% of men i know would agree...
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    But has the word "curvy" become a politer replacement for fat? What weight is "curvy" for someone who is say 5"5?
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Christina Hendricks on mad men,.......Enough said =)
  • toddgaines
    Options
    All guys are different, and are attracted to different body types. I am not typically attracted to really skinny women, definitely a fan of curves. For me it is more about a woman being healthy than skinny.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I think a majority of men prefer skinny women for fear of what others may say if they dated anyone with curves. It's the men who have some semblance of self-esteem who appreciate a curvey woman.
  • audbbgirl
    Options
    I really think most do. But not all of them.
    I know my husband preferred the skinnier me.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I really don't think you can group it into a category. There is a LARGE spectrum of men. I'm sure there are men who like skinny women, men who like curvy women, men who like larger women, and men who like men rather than women. Just like us women, we don't all like ONE type of man or weight for a man. Every man is different, to each their own liking.
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    nearly all men say they prefer curves but I think they have a different definition of curvy to us... slim and toned but still got boobs and a bum!
  • oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My fiance and i have talked about this ALOT, because i am very SHAPELY... bigger bottom bigger top... my midsection can use some work BUT he says i look great... when looking at my Best friend who is very thin still a little curvy... he says no way she is too thin (even with the curves)...

he said it really depends on the type of man...
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    All types of men,just like all types of women. Men overall first are visual creatures and we like to look. Some like legs,others chest, others face, others bootie and so on.
    We all can agree it all makes the world go round! Me, want personality with her taking care of herself. If she can't or won't do it before we go out, how is she going to do it when we date? Nothing better then attractive woman with a confidence about her and she is showing that by how she carries herself and presents herself to others. Very sexy!:wink: Curves are icing on the cake!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    nearly all men say they prefer curves but I think they have a different definition of curvy to us... slim and toned but still got boobs and a bum!

I agree, many seem to use the word "curvy" to describe someone with massive tits, lol.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options

I agree. They seem to want slim...but with the goods :)
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Well, for me, skinny is extremely UNattractive. Just normal healthly-looking is the most attractive.

Skinny "but with the goods" is even worse as it's fairly unnatural. Over the top makeup and cosmetic surgery is also a turn off for me.

I concede that I'm probably not that representative of the US male population :-)
  • DawnMarie1970
    DawnMarie1970 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Christina Hendricks on mad men,.......Enough said =)

My husband would totally agree, he thinks she is HOT !!! :love: My husband like curves, not stick women! :happy:
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Most men I know prefer fit. My Dad, I joke with him a lot, he prefers thin but not skinny. He doesn't like "curvy" if that is suppose to stand for chubby...he's picky I guess.
  • Fitzpoppa
    Options
    I prefer a nice curvy woman. I like meat with my potato's. And by curvy i don't mean huge boobs. I'm a leg, butt guy. :)
    I like my women about 160 to 190 pounds...........