Options

Replies

• peimomof2
    peimomof2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My husband hates skinny and loves women with a little "meat on the bone"
  • markysan
    Options
    Curves for me everytime. Everyones different as has been said a lot of times.
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    I can't afford to be picky, I am into any woman that gives me the time of day.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    My husband prefers women with curves. He has told me that he thought I was too thin when we first got together (although he would have never said that to me at the time, because he's a decent person) and doesn't want me to get that thin again. He said my hipbones caused too many injuries. :laugh:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    My husband and son both like curvy and toned. They don't like fat and they don't like skinny. They prefer an hour-glass figured woman without too many muscles.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Christina Hendricks on mad men,.......Enough said =)

My husband would totally agree, he thinks she is HOT !!! :love: My husband like curves, not stick women! :happy:

Christina Hendricks is skinny...
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    I just googled Christina Hendricks, I can see where these guys are coming from!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    nearly all men say they prefer curves but I think they have a different definition of curvy to us... slim and toned but still got boobs and a bum!

Agree... I think the definition for "curvy" means something different for men then it does for women.... Slim & tones wit BOOBS and a BUTT... that is curvy to most men...

My husband says he prefers curvy women with meat.... BUT... yet he thinks women who in my definition are not curvy are hot.
  • microem1
    microem1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend says he loves curves and hates skinny boney looking women! Whether that's just to make me feel better about my body shape I'm not sure hehe!
  • bjmk19047
    Options
    If you asked my kids' sperm donor (read: my ex) he would say that he "never dates fat chicks"...however, his current girlfriend is (and has been since I've met her) much heavier than me. So, who knows?

My belief is the old saying, beauty is only skin deep; real beauty resides within. You have to see with better eyes than that to see the real person.

That's my two cents worth!
  • peteloafer
    peteloafer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    sorry to be pedantic but most men DO NOT LIKE skinny women

"skinny" conjures up ribs showing through hollow cheeks and thin gangly arms and legs - NO WAY

On the contrary though men do not like FAT women either.

If I know anything about men (and have been one for some time) they prefer a female to be iN PROPORTION
    this may also mean a preference for larger bust or longer legs etc but it all (the whole package) has to be in proportion. That means that there is some latitude for carrying some or maybe extra flesh.

I hope that helps because I've read some garbage above "answering" this question.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I read that its programmed already in ourselves to like thin bodys..men will prefer a flat stomach to a fat 1 any day. the curves they talk about might be hips and butt, which as women we mostly have them. So yes they like skinny, its nature.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Ok her boobs are as big as my head. I can't tell how skinny she is cuz the eyes are definitely not drawn to her waist.
  • joshiesdad
    Options
    I prefer curves 100% of the time. I am not into stick figures.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Ok her boobs are as big as my head. I can't tell how skinny she is cuz the eyes are definitely not drawn to her waist.

I agree! I googled her too, and seriously...those are NOT real boobs!
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Its definatley one of them broader spectrums of choice, alot of men are now openly admitting they like curvy women but these curvy women are usually the curvy women with a bit of meat a nice shaped bum and a bit of boob, to some men it's something else though..... curvy size is in the eye of the beholder i guess.
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Its definatley one of them broader spectrums of choice, alot of men are now openly admitting they like curvy women but these curvy women are usually the curvy women with a bit of meat a nice shaped bum and a bit of boob, to some men it's something else though..... curvy size is in the eye of the beholder i guess.
  • supersarah14
    Options
    Christina Hendricks on mad men,.......Enough said =)

My husband would totally agree, he thinks she is HOT !!! :love: My husband like curves, not stick women! :happy:

Christina Hendricks is skinny...

Agreed! She is skinny, but she also has an extreme hour glass figure. Personally, I think she looks...odd. Kind of disproportionate.
  • bryanbolick
    bryanbolick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of overly skinny girls, I much rather prefer a girl who has a few extra pounds than someone who looks disgustingly skinny. That's just me though...
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    My first wife was a petite browneyed brunette Jew of Russian descent.

My second wife was a athletic big busted broweyed dishwater blonde Catholic of Italian descent.

My third wife was a curvy greeneyed blonde Christian of Czech descent.

My fourth (and last) wife is a blueeyed curvy busty (raised Mormon) of Heinz 57 descent. Hair is considered Auburn. Least that's what it says on the Clairol bottle.

I prefer strong willed, independent, "take no *kitten*" kind of women. I don't care about their body type.