5'8" - 5"11" Ladies, what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am just shy of 6'. My goal weight is 160 and I will go from there!
  • abihaila
    abihaila Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    5'8" here I'm thinking 140 would be great. cw 180 sw 190.

I wonder what 130 would look like I think I would be to skinny. And I have very small boobs so I don't have to count lbs for the girls.

How do larger chested women figure there gw?
  • mandyreadsbooks88
    Options
    I am 5 ft 10. My goal weight is 140. I am 152 right now and pretty toned but there is still about 12 lbs of excess fat on there. I also have small breasts and almost no booty. I tend to get a square shape. It is really hard for me to define my midsection at all.
  • Jaynequ
    Options
    I am 5ft 11" (used to be 5ft 11.5" - where did that extra 0.5" go?!!). I am happy when I am 160-170. As the lady above said, we want tocome some of the top assets intact...
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 9.25inches! My ideal weight is around 161 cos I wanna keep the BOOTY and the BOOBS! Been lower before and lost them and ended up looking like a lollipop (big head thin body!) not a good look!

Whatever makes u look healthy is good. Everyone has different sized skeletons so different frame sizes.
  • k8dagr8
    k8dagr8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and am aiming for 140 where I was my happiest. I was once 125lbs and looked sickly. I am currently 165lbs 2 years after having twins.
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I am just curious to know what any 5' 8' - 5' 11' ladies goal weight is. I want to know if my goal is within the norm.

I am 5' 10" and my goal is 160lbs.

I'm about 5'11" and my goal weight is between 150 and 160. Started at 220. Feel free to add me if you want some tall-girl encouragement!

I guess I should say my goal is between 150 and 170. I feel pretty decent at 170. My chesticles are quite robust and they didn't shrink too much last time I lost weight. I also have a decent sized booty, so I'm hourglass-ish when I lose weight. At 170 I'm comfortable; 150 would be after some serious toning and work. I would NOT mind being one of those tall, fit, muscular but lean girls. That would rock.

Bonus- If I get down to 160 or 150 before Halloween this year, I am going as Jessica Rabbit. I have the red strapless dress, just gotta fit into it and modify it to make it... more revealing. lol. Last time I fit into it was about 8 years ago :P
  • jennylynn84
    Options
    I'm about 5'9.5". My goal weight WAS 155. I sort of inadvertently/on-purpose went down to 148, where I am now and I'm focusing on maintaining/toning.

At this point I'm much more interested in making my leftover jiggly bits less jiggly and tightening everything up. In fact, I would not be sad to see a couple of additional pounds (of muscle!) climb back on the scale with me!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    5'10'' and my goal is 165- the healthy range fo rmy body type is between 150-175 and I know people fluctuate by 5 lbs naturally so if I am at 165 that 5 lbs wouldn't bother me :) Of course who knows once I get there!
  • margarita953
    margarita953 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and am aiming for 180. That may sound like a lot for a 5'10" woman but I have a larger frame. The last time I was 180 I thought I looked pretty good and was in the best shape of my life. I guess that's still technically overweight according to the BMI calculator but that's where I'd like to be. Any lbs below 180 I can go would just be icing on the cake for me.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and am aiming for 180. That may sound like a lot for a 5'10" woman but I have a larger frame. The last time I was 180 I thought I looked pretty good and was in the best shape of my life. I guess that's still technically overweight according to the BMI calculator but that's where I'd like to be. Any lbs below 180 I can go would just be icing on the cake for me.

Right there with ya sister!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • AbFab2011
    AbFab2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" & currently weigh 190lb. I weighed as little as 9&1/2 stone (133lb) back in 2002 but I think that was underweight for my height. Somewhere in between would be nice, say 161lbs (11 & 1/2 stone) I think. Does that sound about right?
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    About 10 years ago, a nutritionist told me a good rule of thumb is to start at 100 pounds for 5 feet, then add 5 pounds for every inch beyond that. So, for me at 5'8", that would mean 140. In my 20s with Weight Watchers, I got down to 140 for about a day. :tongue: Last year at 39 years old (and after two babies, BTW), I got down to 142, again for about a day. :tongue: :laugh: With eating healthy but not restricting, and working out and constantly challenging my body, I seem to hover around 145. That will have to do for me. I refuse to severely restrict my food intake just to reach a number on the scale.... All that said, I wouldn't mind losing and keeping off these last few pounds. :ohwell:
  • LMG0511
    LMG0511 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and have slowly learned that my body likes to be around 152-158 (allowing cheat days, working out 3ish times a week). I'm currently a size 6, 154 lbs (but sizes don't really mean a thing....some store I'm a 4, some I'm an 11!) Anyway, I've gotten down to 143 before but I was working out like a fiend, and couldn't maintain that pace forever.

I've also found that measuing my body fat is a more accurate way to find out how I'm doing. I'm at 22% but would love to be 20-21%.

How do I find out what my frame size is?

Thanks!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9'' and hoping to reach between 145lb and 160lb. Realistically would be 155/160 because I'm a little thicker and have a lot of muscle mass. The lowest I've been at this height was around 168 back when I was 17/18. Now I'm 25 and really hoping to get into some serious shape!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I'm going for 150...
  • tuacsmm
    tuacsmm Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and my goal weight is 175. I am at 183 now and have been the same for the past 3 wks. I hope I am building up muscle and that is the reason for the standstill. Hopefully I will lose again within the next couple of weeks because I started to run again.
  • AW30
    AW30 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 5'10 my goal weight is 130-135
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    5'9 here and would like to be 145-150 and a great looking size 6. I have a smaller frame (small wrist & ankles).
  • jyothi79
    jyothi79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5'8.5" currently weighing 155 lbs. My goal weight would be 145 lbs.