5'8" - 5"11" Ladies, what is your goal weight?

Options
123457»

Replies

• llovegrove
    llovegrove Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and currently weigh 133...I want to get to 130 and then gain muscle weight back. I know it seems really low, and my family says I am way to skinny. I do see a nutritionist that has helped me so much making sure that I am getting the nutrients that I need in my meals and she is happy with me at 135 and no lower. I originally wanted 125 so her and I compromised at 130. lol Over all I am happy with my weight, except my stomach. I have a lot of stretched skin from having my daughter and cant seem to fix it. lol She apologizes to me all the time for doign that to me but I told her tha tI got her out of it so it was well worth it. lol She is to cute. I have recently started with more weight lifting in my excercises so hopefully this goes the way I want to. :)
  • Shawana26
    Shawana26 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal weight is 170-175...I luuuuuuv my curves, I'm just trying to get rid of the speed bumps...lol...
  • Laserquest
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and my goal weight is 135. It might sound a little low, but I do have a very thin frame :)