New round of P90X starts Feb 28th! Join me!

Options
Hello! Come on in and join me! If this is your first round or your 12th round, no problem! All are welcome!

I will be starting round 4 of P90X on Monday, Feb 28th and I am so excited! I am more determined than ever to make this a great round! I eat pretty clean already but this time, I'm going to really hunker down! May even try Tony's eat clean program again. I did it once and had great results.

So, if you're ready to push play with me every day for 90 days, let's do this!

Deb

Replies

• Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, but good luck!
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Darn...I started back in January. I'm starting week four of round one today.

Goodluck to the rest of you. I'm really loving P90X so far.
  • bigpoppasweets
    Options
    I may possibly join in on that...
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to start yesterday -- but due to illness had to put it on hold.
    Maybe I should recover and start with you on Feb 28th -- then I can get my running back to where I would like it too before I start P90x
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Like I said, no matter if you started a week ago, a month ago, first round, sixth round, no difference! We all can use some good support and motivation!

So, please keep posting your progress, it will certainly help keep me on track and I know it serves as a great motivation to others!
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to do Yoga X last night, but have found that the repetitive moves into Warrior II+ put a lot of stress on the outsides of my knees (whichever one was back and turned). I've only lasted about 30 minutes into the program the two times I've tried it.

I substituted Cardio X in for it last night, and I think I will continue to do that from now on.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Just started week 4!! Love it!!
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how good that is?? I have a chance of getting it but haven't yet. If you all think it is wonderful I will get it and join in the fun!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how good that is?? I have a chance of getting it but haven't yet. If you all think it is wonderful I will get it and join in the fun!!

Highly recommend it!!!!
  • Tracey1234
    Tracey1234 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Started Yesterday!!!
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Who's getting pumped and who's already pumping up? I am!!! I don't know why, but I am more excited about this round than any other I've done, so looking forward to it!

Tracey: Congrats girl! And keep posting your progress here! I can't wait to hear about your results because you will get them!

jj: Yes! Yes! Yes! Soooo worth it!

Stefani: Woo hoo!!!! So, how are you liking your results? Can you see and feel your body changing? I noticed my results just after 2 weeks!

ab: In my first round, I loved the yoga, the 2nd round, not so much and I did exactly what you're doing. I subbed it for the Cardio X. However, this time around, I'm sticking to the program because I know how important the yoga is; Tony is a big yoga guru and believe me, the yoga X is nothing compared to doing yoga with him live!!! Now that's hard!

Keep up the good work everyone! I can't wait to start joining you all and pushing play! I'm really focusing on my nutrition for the next week in order to be prepared!

Have a great day!

Deb
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am currently on Day 1 of week 2! Today was chest & Back, and then Ab ripper X! I am in love with this program thus far, and have been pushing play for the past 8 days!

good luck to everyone on their p90X journies!!!!!!!

=D
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I just started on monday! and i hope I can follow through with the whole program.:smile:
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    so glad to see your post! I just started p90x yesterday and am doing the lean program did the day 2 Cardio X dvd today and loved it!

Good luck to everyone!
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Okay I am getting the P90X. Friend has it and never opened it and it's been a year. She does not want it and I do. Count me in!!
  • Randallw25
    Options
    Finished up Shoulders and arms today on week 3 of my Second 90 days. Feeling great. Keep up the good work everyone.

I am mixing a little bit of turbo Fire into the workouts to. The other day I did Core 20 in replace of Ab ripper. good workout and good change of pace.
  • Randallw25
    Options
    Okay I am getting the P90X. Friend has it and never opened it and it's been a year. She does not want it and I do. Count me in!!

Congrats, Lucked out and that is a great way to try it out. good luck with it. We are all here to help you out if you need it too.
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hello! Come on in and join me! If this is your first round or your 12th round, no problem! All are welcome!

I will be starting round 4 of P90X on Monday, Feb 28th and I am so excited! I am more determined than ever to make this a great round! I eat pretty clean already but this time, I'm going to really hunker down! May even try Tony's eat clean program again. I did it once and had great results.

So, if you're ready to push play with me every day for 90 days, let's do this!

Deb

I was already planning on starting Feb 28th!! So, yes, I will join you. It will be my first time, although my husband started this week and I have been sneaking peeks (done Ab Ripper 2x already). I just need a pull up bar and I'm good! I will be doing the Lean version because my recent knee surgery won't allow the Plyometrics. Let's bring it!! I'm so excited to tone up again.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Alright its official -- thanks to lizaard and ddavies I have decided officially to start P90X on 2-28 since I missed my start date last Monday due to illness. Now that I have a date Iam getting excited again.

I dont have a pull up bar yet ... lol this was the source on frustration before since husband didn get it up .. but now he has 2 more weeks so no excuses, right? I texted him and he said he will put it up on 2-27 :)
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Stefani: Woo hoo!!!! So, how are you liking your results? Can you see and feel your body changing? I noticed my results just after 2 weeks!

I can totally see and feel a difference! The measurements aren't showing much loss...but its all firming up!! I love the workouts and am feeling so much better since I started it! My husand is really seeing results...his belly is almost gone!! Will keep going and probably do another round!