WHAT HAVE YOU NOTICED?

Options

Replies

• Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My butt HURTS when I sit on the front step to tie on my runners for when I'm about to exercise.

I must have lost some padding along the way...:happy:
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My workout shorts are more loose, and my husband tells me how much he's noticing changes ; )
  • OneLostSock
    Options
    My butt HURTS when I sit on the front step to tie on my runners for when I'm about to exercise.

I must have lost some padding along the way...:happy:

Hahaha!! Love it!! Well done too! :smile:
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    I have more energy, look forward to exercising, creating new healthy meals, and like the fact that I am starting to look more tone. Woo hoo! :smile:
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have energy now that I never did before. I can walk up 8 flights up steps in a row and not be feeling like I'm going to pass out. And I just feel great all the time!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I had a pair of pants that were super tight, now they actually fit. I keep looking down at my thighs and thinking they are not mine, I have a ton of energy, and my skin is getting a little wrinkly from losing weight and toning up so fast. I am only 31 so I think it will bounce back fast...I hope. :)
  • Smokenmirrors
    Smokenmirrors Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My vest and uniform are way too big now. Not buying more until I get to 200...
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I havent noticed anything yet really as i always wear leggings and my jeans are way to small for me still :(
  • chris808
    Options
    My active heart rate dropped quickly just a few days in from regular daily exercise. It used to be up towards 95% MHR during exercise, now it stays comfortably around 60%.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I look myself in the mirror and I dont think "Omg look at me, Im so fat, look at that belly", instead I think "This looks good! What can I do more to make this look really fit?".
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    My tailbone hurts when I sit in the tub. I still got alot of junk in the trunk to go yet though!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    only lost 4 lbs and already the seat of my pants is sagging,I think a few more pounds and I might get to go shopping :)
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I notice that I'm getting a jaw line again and that the fat on my back is going away.
  • littlelionesslove
    Options
    My wedding rings fly off my finger whenever I make any sudden hand gestures when talking. Which, happens frequently because A. I talk a lot
    B. I wave my hands around a lot when I talk

Oh yeah, and Victoria's Secret bras are pretty much too big. SUCK!!

Upside though...I can wear just about whatever the heck I want.!!
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have more energy, and I LOVE working out (never, ever would have expected that). I can button the bottom buttons on my shirts. I can wear cute workout pants without thigh bulges showing through--because the thigh bulges are all gone!! I can put on my shoes standing up. I can stand up from the couch in one move instead of needing to scoot to the edge and then heave myself up with my arms. I can wear long johns under the jeans I used to have SQUEEZE into. I no longer have to hold my breath to zip my pants.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that I cut myself more when shaving... less fat and more bony prominences there... weird...
  • Hilda12
    Options
    I've only lost 17 pounds of the almost 100 I need to lose, but I'm already noticing changes. I slept on my stomach the other night for the first time in years. There was always too much belly fat in the way before. And yesterday, instead of breathing heavily while I walked upstairs, I ran! It was awesome.
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    my collar bone!
    I noticed that I have more energy... it used to be I came home figured out what to cook and sit by my computer... now I have to force my son to play a game of basketball with me.....
    I can wear a belt for the first time in like forever.
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    my rings are getting big, my pants are too big, my shirts are loose, my face looks thinner & i think the best one yet is that the thought of getting fast food actually grosses me out as does some processed food! i never thought i'd say a burger & fries was gross! haha
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Today I raced my whippet puppy to his ball - ok I am never going to beat Smudge but it is the first time I have run in the park for about 3 years.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!