WHAT HAVE YOU NOTICED?

Options

Replies

• khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've started thinking about the "old me." Anytime we're eating and I'm full, I just stop eating, then think about how the "old me" would've just kept eating food because it was there!
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I've started thinking about the "old me." Anytime we're eating and I'm full, I just stop eating, then think about how the "old me" would've just kept eating food because it was there!

same here! i put less food on my plate & rarely have seconds too. old me woulda been all about heaping servings & seconds.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Either my legs are getting shorter, or my hips have shrunk 'cause my trousers are all getting too long!:laugh:
  • maureen_capel
    Options
    My collarbone!!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Today I pulled down my skinny jeans without even unbuttoning them! I used to have to shimmy these same jeans up to get them over my hips! That is CRAZY! Size 8 is officially too big!!
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    my nine year old (who is string bean thin) is watching the types of food he eats) and my husband is starting to eat like me!
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    To be quite honest....nothing. But then again, I've had to wear stretch pants the last year because I got so big. When I don't have to anymore I'll probably cry happy tears. But that's a lonnnnng way away (probably 50 lbs just to get out of the stretch pants). And unfortunately, I still feel like crap even after eating healthy for over a month :(
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    I have a rounder butt
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    To be quite honest....nothing. But then again, I've had to wear stretch pants the last year because I got so big. When I don't have to anymore I'll probably cry happy tears. But that's a lonnnnng way away (probably 50 lbs just to get out of the stretch pants). And unfortunately, I still feel like crap even after eating healthy for over a month :(

I was in the same boat as you with feeling crappy, but I'm on my 3rd month now and I'm feeling better. I think my body has gone into chemical withdrawal from the years of abuse. I had head aches and was hungry but now my body is adjusting to the change. Now I'm working on my sodium and the head aches have returned, but I refuse to give up. I'm rooting for you lady! Imma add you if you don't mind!
  • Upsy_Daisy
    Upsy_Daisy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    my boobs are shrinking, not good as I did not have much to begin with !!

Not to hubby's taste either ...................
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I've noticed a few things:

Some of my pants look ridiculous on me now...so baggy I have no butt in them.
    My muscles are getting harder! :)
    I can see my collarbone!
    I have more energy!
    My boobs are smaller....booooo!
    I notice people noticin'! :wink:
  • KWSR16
    KWSR16 Posts: 91
    Options

I can see my collarbone!
    I have more energy!

you and me both! lol I LOVE noticin' people noticin' though. It helps make it all worth it! :bigsmile:
  • Lilbundle
    Lilbundle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is a great post...I enjoy reading all good things people notice when loosing weight. i've notice my pants are getting looser, my neck line is slimming, my bra fits better (loosing back fat...yay!), more energy, all around feeling healthier. So glad to have found this site. Cheers...here's to more changes.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options

I can see my collarbone!
    I have more energy!

you and me both! lol I LOVE noticin' people noticin' though. It helps make it all worth it! :bigsmile:

I agree! It just helps my confidence!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    my thighs don't rub together anymore! this is HUGE for me! for the first time in my life, i can wear my cords without that swooshing sound!!
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    I feel so much better, more energy, I walk taller.... I am now in 3 notches on my belt that I could not even get on 6 weeks ago.
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    When I take a bath...my belly doesn't stick out above the water anymore. :P
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    I bought a pair of Levi cords in the US in September. They're now so loose that I can take them off without unbuttoning them, and wearing them without a belt is completely impossible.

That being said, I can't afford to buy a new pair over here. US people - you have no idea how cheap your clothes are compared to UK!!
  • mom23kids
    mom23kids Posts: 91
    Options
    I've noticed that no matter how many times I wash my jeans so they'll be tighter on me.........they're not! I've also realized today that I had become a member of the the "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground" crew. So I broke down and went and bought 1 new pair of jeans. New scrubs will be next.
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    I love looking down and not seeing belly!!! I can see all the way to the ground!
    My husbands loves my body!!!
    Sex is way better and sexier!
    and I get compliments everyday which is a nice change. I cant wait until I lose this last 8 lbs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!