5'5'' ladies...what's your goal weight?

Options
i'm 5'5'' with a goal weight of 115, just wanted to see where all the other kinda short, kinda not ladies are with their goals (:

Replies

• ukheather
    ukheather Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal of 125. I am at 124 and happy at that.
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my ultimate goal weight is 125.
  • TrinaXL
    TrinaXL Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and have always been big. My ultimate goal weight is 170, though everybody(on here, and society, not anyone I actually know) thinks it should be 140. the last time I was 140 was when I was 16.. I think I've done quite a bit of developing and growing since then.
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    well my ultimate ultimate goal is 125 but Honestly I would be thrilled with 150 and 125 would be a dream it kind of depends though - if you are all muscle-y lean you will weigh more than simply being skinny - a good example is Tyler (on this site) of 344pounds.com he weighs more than 200lbs now and is certainly buffer than when he was 199lbs :-)
  • skynyrdchick
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 140, but I'll be thrilled with 150 at this point ;o)
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and have a goal weight of 125. I'm at 130 now and like how most of my body looks. I'm still concentrating on my lower belly, butt, and thighs. I am working out a lot though. I think I'll know when I hit my goal and am trying not to put too much emphasis on the scale.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" (that extra half inch really matters, haha) and my goal is 125lbs. I reached 130lbs but wasn't quite yet satisfied.
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", Now that I'm getting back into my routine.. I think I want my goal weight to be about 130...
  • Booper83
    Booper83 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Well, my goal is 135 and I'm 5'4''. I wish I could be 125, but I don't think I could get there because I enjoy happy hour and a beer at the beach too much! :) I have 5 more pounds to go. I think it just depends on your body type being 5'4''-5'5''. I am larged boned, but wish I wasn't! :) But a lot of people can't believe I way as much as I do. I just can't compare myself to others or I'll never be happy with my body.

2255748.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • JaneOAnderson
    JaneOAnderson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" and my goal weight is 150. I've been down that far before and with my body type, that's downright thin for me. At 150, I'm a size 8 to 10 and that's where I'd like to be.
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and My first big goal is 150. I'm halfway there. Then my final goal is 135. Good luck ladies with all ur goals!!! We can soooo do this!!!:bigsmile:
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    I'm 5'4 with a goal weight of 126/128... Those are the numbers I'm heading for but it all depends how my body changes on the way down to that weight. I will stop when I'm comfortable with my body or maybe I will have to set a further goal, just seeing how it goes!

I've got down to my current weight (146) before and just like last time I'm in a rut and haven't shifted anymore weight in a month :sad: last time I gave up but I'm happier with myself having lost 24lbs than giving up and piling the weight on again so determined little me is trooping on and just trying to alter a few things each week to see what the cause of the plateau is. Hope it changes soon though, I need a motivation boost!

Good luck with your journeys everyone!
  • bartlettcmb
    Options
    Ii'm 5'5 and my goal weight is 130 when I go below that people tell me I look took thin.
  • cakeordeath
    cakeordeath Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    im 5'5 and my goal weight is 170. i am very big boned though, and start to look bad when i go under that.
  • liveskinny
    Options
    i have a small frame so i think 115 is going to be healthy looking, im shooting for a size 4 so if i can hit that i dont care what the scale says hahah

good luck ladies!!! we got this!
  • Nathfrenchie
    Nathfrenchie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Goal weight is 135. I would love 125 but I haven't been that weight since I was 14 and I what to set something attainable for me.
    Good luck to all!!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 5 and set off wanting to get o 135, reckon its more like 125 now, but not sure I will know until I see it.
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 190-180 my husband doesn't want me to get too thin and I want to keep my soft curves. I would like to be in a 14 but lowest 10 or 12. I have NEVER been a 10 or 12.... I went straight from kiddie clothes to 14s... :(
  • Serenity79
    Options
    My goal weight is 133. Once I hit that (keep repeating - once not if, once not if, once not if) I'll have a think about if I'm happy there or whether I want to readjust my goals.
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Hi--I'm just shy of 5'6", so technically in your 5'5" range and have been maintaining for the last 9 months around 123-125. I was down to about 121 this summer but that seems to be impossible to maintain for me, I haven't seen it since and have been super-diligent w/exercise and logging calories. This has me at a size 4 and in jeans waist size of around 27.