5'5'' ladies...what's your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• maryrunslikeafox
    maryrunslikeafox Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 150. I have a very athletic build and at my thinnest and most fit in high school I was 145.
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 and my goal weight is 145.
  • mtngoddess
    mtngoddess Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had set my goal at 140, but after looking into my BMI at that weight, it looks like 130 will put me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range.
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 im shooting for 125-130 ive got a medium build. :)
  • hardlyreal
    hardlyreal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", and my tentative goal is 150, as it means losing a nice, round (ha ha ha puns) 100 lbs. I say tentative because I believe I was last 150 when I was about 12, and have no memory of what I looked like, and was still transitioning into a woman's body. So I have no idea what I will look like at 150, and it drives me crazy. If I hit a size 10/8 before then, awesome. If I hit 150 and I'm a size 12, I'll toy with the idea of losing a bit more.
  • amandamarie91
    Options
    Im 5'6'' and my goal is between 120 and 125. but if i like how i am at 130 then i might stop there. it really just depends how comfortable i am with myself.
  • Katymom22
    Options
    my ultimate goal WAS 120 although i have been strength training lately so NOW my ultimate goal is to be strong. if i'm toned all over and 135-140 that's fine i just want a flat tummy and defined arms and legs at any weight!!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'5'' with a goal weight of 115, just wanted to see where all the other kinda short, kinda not ladies are with their goals (:

I am aiming to be between 140lb highest or 130lb lowest, i feel that if lose any more than that i would look as if i don't eat + my boobs would look as if i had had implants add on that tiny frame. I have small shoulders & pelvis but i don't look like it at the moment.
  • rhanebrennalynn
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" and my ultimate goal is about 110. I have a very small frame, so I think that's reasonable. :3
  • robynlewsley
    Options
    100 :)
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'5.5". mine is 160lbs (at the lowest 145). i'll b around a size 8 which is as low as i wanna go (i'm currently 214lbs size 12/14)

& i've been told i'm the perfect height. not short but not tall. i :heart: wearin my 4-5in heels, makes me almost 5'11" :tongue: my b/f thinks it's hot & he's 5'10" :laugh:
  • erica14304
    erica14304 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and my goal weight is about 150. I am bigger boned, so I'm not sure if I can get any smaller. : ) Even in highschool when I was fit, I weighed about 150 lbs and was a size 10-12.
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 1/2'" (pretty much 5'6") and my goal is 125. I got to 116 a few years ago, and that was way too skinny for my frame.
  • LittleMissVintage
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my ultimate goal is 125 (that is if I can ever get down to 130!) I think 115 is a little low... Maybe start shooting for 120 and see how you feel.
  • CurlyKy
    CurlyKy Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal range is 130-145.
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Trina....I don't think I weighed 125 when I was 12!!!! No way in hell I will get there at 39 almost 40! I want to get back to my pre-preggo weight of 170 ish and Lord-forbid I may ever se 150 ish...I will dance naked in the steets! LOL
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm 150 now and I'll be happy with 140 abouts. Less would be a bonus
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    My goal weight is 150, once I get there I will reevaluate and see how I feel, but I'd be happy with that right now :)
  • SophieLouise95
    Options
    Well, either 120lbs, or comfortable size 8, whichever comes first:bigsmile: good luck all!!! you can do itt!!:flowerforyou:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and am aiming for 130. I know I look gaunt and wrinkly if I get below that. I used to be 110 in my teens/early 20s, but my body is different now and it wouldn't work.

TBH, I am already looking quite tiny. I have a small frame, but big boobs (they weight at least 8lbs, maybe more)