Replies

• southernbelle01
    southernbelle01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    my goal at 5'5 is 135lb. anything below 130lb, i would look ill! lol
  • namrettik
    namrettik Posts: 127
    Options
    My current goal is 130 (right in the middle of "healthy" BMI). My true goal is to comfortably fit into those too-tight jeans from early high school again.
  • hibag
    hibag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I say 125, but I have no idea what that even looks like! I'm medium build but I don't remember the last time I was happy with my figure and what my weight was at that time (its been that long!)
    I'm about 140 right now and a size 6. I'd love to be more toned and lose some inches and I'd be thrilled if I wore a size 4 but I ultimately want to be strong, healthy. I'd like to be leaner, but not "skinny".
    Just wondering... what would it take to be a size 2?
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 150 and will re-evaluate once I get there. I have a large frame and broad shoulders. The last time I weighed 150 was when I was about 21. My hips didn't broaden until I was about 24. So I'm hoping I can still fit into a 12 at 150 this time. I'm currently in a 16 at 185.
  • LaurieEReid
    LaurieEReid Posts: 273
    Options
    I'm at 150 and a size 10. My coworkers keep telling me not to lose any more but my goal weight is 130 so that I'm more in the middle of the healthy range. I don't like the feeling that I'm one doughnut away from overweight and diabetes. I have plenty to lose in belly fat and junk out of my trunk.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I'm at 150 and a size 10. My coworkers keep telling me not to lose any more but my goal weight is 130 so that I'm more in the middle of the healthy range. I don't like the feeling that I'm one doughnut away from overweight and diabetes. I have plenty to lose in belly fat and junk out of my trunk.

Don't let co-workers determined your goals. Everyone thought, when I lost my first 20lbs that I looked great and didn't have anymore to lose. I lost 10 more lbs - but I also started working out harder and lost 4 more sizes - I went from size 12 to a size 0 but my weight isn't that much lower than when I started - 35lbs total. But the weight wasn't the issue, it was the sizes that made the difference. Hope that makes sense.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 5" and my goal weight is 135lbs.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    5'5 and my goal is 130lbs.....120lbs is too thin for me, I was 120 on my wedding day and think I looked sick.
  • GreenLeafCat
    GreenLeafCat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'4", and I weighed 138 when I was 25 many years ago and was skin and bones. I'm pretty dense with a large frame. I plan on checking my bodyfat and BMI when I get close to see what's healthy.
  • ELewisReed
    ELewisReed Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal weight is 130. I feel like this is a healthy weight for me. I tend to carry my weight in my hips and butt area. I would like to be a size 4, but I'm currently wearing size 6-8. I know the size doesn't matter, its more about the fit. I'm working towards the healthy 130:) Good luck to you!!
  • music_lover_103
    Options
    i'm 5'6" and my goal weight is 122-125.
  • shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal is 105.. I'm small-ish framed and am110 now but I want to tone up and lose the flab, so whatever number makes me look toned I'll take it, even if it's not at my goal!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I 5.5 and half haha. My current goal is 145 to get in a healthy bmi. I may try to lose 10 after that but we'll see. For now to get in the 140's will be thrillling.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    im 5'5 and my goal weight is 170. i am very big boned though, and start to look bad when i go under that.

Same here. I saw pics of me at 135 and I looked ill. I would say 150 for me!!
  • joilet
    joilet Posts: 99
    Options
    Same here. I have been down to 127ish, and got way to many comments about losing too much. Even though, I still felt like I could have stood to lose more. Right now, I'm at 150 and would be thrilled to be at 135.
  • komplexlysimple
    Options
    5'5 checking in my goal weight is 135!
  • ltaylore
    ltaylore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just want to get down to 147. At that point I will be at a healthy BMI and a body shape that I'm comfortable with. Plus I'm hoping that it wont be too difficult to maintain.
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I want to be 150! any smaller and I look like i'm starving. 150 I was toned and healthy. That's my goal toned and healthy!
  • tbrew811
    tbrew811 Posts: 40
    Options
    My goal weight is 145.
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    I'm 5'5'' and my goal is 135. I have no idea what I will look like at 135...so once I get there we shall see if I feel a few more lbs need to go;)