5'5'' ladies...what's your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 haha currently 142 lbs goal weight of 135lbs. Almost there. I'm quite curvy and don't want to loose too much of that :flowerforyou:
  • MaKisMom
    MaKisMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2.75", my goal weight for now is around 110-112. Once I'm done breastfeeding, though, I'd like to be back at 105 which is where I was before I gained some to get pregnant. I generally wear a size 0-3 when at the weight I'm comfortable at.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5". I was at 145 not that long ago and thought an extra 10 was all I needed. I was wearing 6's and feeling pretty sexy again. I'll get back there and then to 135 and see how I feel. I have tiny hips so maybe even 130?
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Im around 5'6 ish and my goal weigh is 125. I started at 150 and once I get to 130-135 ish I'll see how much more needs to be done. Ultimatly, I would love to be 125.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Im 5 '2-'3 ish my goal is 118,but well see if Im happy when I get there. Its more about how I look and how toned I get by the time I get to that weight. Im a size 6-8,and I'd really like to get back down to a 2-4.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 140, but I'll see how I look/feel when I get there. Maybe 135? Actually, when I hit 150, I will be thrilled, since I haven't seen that number in a LONG time.

This is me as well.:smile:
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My goal is around 135. Once I get there I might try to keep going to my all time adult low which was 130. A person's goal all depends on a person's frame. I know 115 would never happen for me so power to you!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and have always been big. My ultimate goal weight is 170, though everybody(on here, and society, not anyone I actually know) thinks it should be 140. the last time I was 140 was when I was 16.. I think I've done quite a bit of developing and growing since then.
    It's funny you say that... I feel the same way!! I am 5'4" and was aiming for 145. I can't remember the last time I was 145. If I can get down to 150 I'll be a happy girl. I can always reassess my goal at that time. Who knows.... maybe 160 is in the cards for me?
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I have 11 pounds to go to get to a healthy weight of 150..... and I can't wait!! I think I want to lose another 20 after that. I'm not sure until I get closer. It depends how my body looks when I get there.
  • glike
    glike Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm 5'5" or [was] I'm 57 and have been told that I've shrunk a bit.....that stinks because I liked being 5'5". I was 176 when I started MFP and now I'm 166. I was thinking 145 would be a good weight to be for me but I'm not sure. I was 120 when I got married in 1973 and I don't think I could go back there. I guess it will all depend on how I feel as I go along.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 140-145. I used to weight that much and looked great. My sister is my height and weighs 140 and looks great.
  • juliana1977
    juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Well I don't know, b/c since I am 9 years old I am overweight. In a perfect world I would say 130-135, but I like food too much... ; ) So I am shooting 140-145. But I would be the happiest person ever if I could fit in size 6 pants and medium shirts!!!
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My goal is 125lbs I am 133 now... but I would LOVE to see 120!!!!! I am 5'4''.
  • tinboy
    tinboy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 4". My goal weight is 120. I am small-boned, have longer arms and legs, small hips, and a pot-belly (ugh!). I'm 55 yrs old, so don't expect to get to my young adult very stable weight of 108; but was about 123 in my 30's after my daughter was born. I gained 50 lbs in 6 months -1 yr after going on meds for fibromyalgia @ about age 40, my lowest weight since then was very briefly 126, and that was about 5 yrs ago. My "normal" pant size is 8, so would be very happy to get back into those. I won't feel bad at anything under 130 lbs. I would like to be more toned, with a stronger core, I don't have much muscle. :ohwell:
  • moondove73
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and have always been big. My ultimate goal weight is 170, though everybody(on here, and society, not anyone I actually know) thinks it should be 140. the last time I was 140 was when I was 16.. I think I've done quite a bit of developing and growing since then.

I understand completly. I am 5'6" and I was told that I should aim for about 135-145. But I have pics of myself when I was in my early to mid 20's and I was very thin looking and actually had ribs and hip and collar bones sticking out. To me I looked almost too thin. But I actually weighed 145, give or take during that time. I cannot imagine weighting 135. I would look like a walking stick. I dont think that people whould take height/weight charts too litterally. That is why they say it is better to go by your fat percentages, not weight. Everyone is built differently. And muscle weights more than fat. I have seen people who were very lean (not "skinny", but toned) and looked great, but they had alot of muscle and weight charts for their height say they are overweight! I think that you should just aim for trying to look and feel great dont worry about the number on the scale or what other people say you should weight. :-)
  • srebold2005
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal weight is 130lbs. I just finished my first week of eating and exercise lifestyle change. I have only lost one pound in my first week, but I am optimistic!!!!
  • vsangel87
    vsangel87 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    mine is 110! almost there...5 more lbs to go! :)
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'6 and my goal is 135 but I'd be ecstatic for anything in the 140's. I think the thinnest I've ever been is 145.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5! My starting weight was 146, i am 130.8 now and my goal weight is 125-120... that's what i was in high-school :)
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5! My starting weight was 146, i am 130.8 now and my goal weight is 125-120... that's what i was in high-school :)