Worst Thing You have been Witness to at the Gym!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Gross naked lady in the locker room who left her gym bag on the floor was bent over getting something out of it....I wanted to scream "bend with your KNEES, Please" Also, a close second...a very large naked woman sitting on one of the locker room benches without putting down a towel first....so disgusting
  • lguy29
    lguy29 Posts: 131
    Options
    Oh I also remember one of my first gym experiences... some guy was shaving in the steam room! Ick!!!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I was on the treadmill and watched in horror as a very petite elderly lady climbed up onto the bench so she could reach the lat bar, I was so scared she was going to slip off as she pulled the bar down that I almost fell of the treadmill myself. The next time I was doing free weights and pulled the bar down for her, but she used to do this regularly, I think if I couldn't reach the bar without standing on the seat I may well give that piece of equipment a miss. Sure there must be a safety issue there.
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    For some reason all the men over 50 at my gym (on base) think that short shorts are THE BEST. I disagree.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I think its gross when people are working out and get up leaving sweat pools left on the machines, and they don't bother to clean up after themselves.
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    For some reason all the men over 50 at my gym (on base) think that short shorts are THE BEST. I disagree.

On themselves or the opposite sex?
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I was in the sauna which is very very steamy and a naked lady came in the dry off??? I don't know why she thought that was a good idea, but especially horrible was her bending over in front of me. I'm happy if I never have to see that angle of a woman's naked body. Funny thing is I could have chosen not to look, but somehow you eyes are drawn (perversity?)

I love the gym for all the people watching, my daughter has to remind me that I am starting, oops.

GG
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    f***ing guy in the gym last night, grunting on EVERY SINGLE REP, then getting up and practicing his flexed positions in front of his mates (i actually call these lads his "minions"...) they all follow him like small children...and pretty follow his exact routine...which is a **** one.

He also uses the "bench machine" for shoulder press....what in the farking fark!! Pick a BB up you sorry S.O.B!
    I have a feeling he's Juicing...No one is THAT big of a Wanker naturally, lol.

Oh and one more thing, he expects people to move as he's walking through parts oof the gym...i can see this leading to myself and him having a one sided confrontation...
    I dont move, and it pisses him off, he looks totally disgusted that i dont just move like everyone else...i'm going to drop my shoulder on him if he continues to "not get the message".

farking guy!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    wow, sounds like a douche! LOL at the minions.