Worst Thing You have been Witness to at the Gym!

Options

Replies

• KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Was on the treadmill and a guy got on the weight bench in front of me and he didnt have ANY underwear on and his "baby bird" was looking at me! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And I do mean BABY bird, lmao) :sick:

:noway:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! -coughcough- i really am sorry you had to see that...but baby bird...?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RubyHearts
    RubyHearts Posts: 67
    Options
    We call this one guy coo coo bird. While hes watching TV on the treadmill he comments outloud and when i mean outloud i mean LOUD. If he's watching a sports game ever other second "OHHHHHH" "COME ON!!!" "WHAT THE BLEEP". If he's watching a sitcom he laughs hysterically outloud, sometimes it seems he's even talking to himself. Then trots around the gym with a possesed look on his face.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    There is a middle aged woman at my gym that ALWAYS wears these grey cotton cheerleading shorts. 1. The shorts are very tight , very short, and give her a mega wedgie. 2. She is a major sweater and ends up with a very noticeable sweat stain in her butt crack every time!

She works out with her husband too and he obvisouly has never said anything to her! I made my husband promise to tell me if I ever had that problem!

That is soooo funny and gross yes i have seen it toooo!!! i love to read these keep it coming great idea for some laughs!!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    OMG im laughing so hard im gonna fall out of my chair!!! some one said " his baby bird was showing!!" LMAO I have a great imagination.. dang!! all these stories and I can see it all!!! I have to go to pee pee now ....sorry lol
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    LOL at the pubes comment....
    Bigger LOL at the eating french fries while on the machine...

I once saw a >300 pound woman fall off the back of the treadmill, and everyone in the gym started laughing... no one even moved towards her. I ran across the gym ... I felt soo bad for her.
    She had broken her ankle and that is why she went down ...

see my irrational fear of treadsmills isnt so irrational
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    bump so i can continue reading later at home....
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I was taking a power yoga class with a friend for the first time. ... He was wearing very loose, short shorts. Unfortunately, during my first downward dog I was faced with the fact he was also NOT wearing any underwear! I made it through half of the class before I was laughing so hard, ....

been there! I thought that was bad until about a month later I walked into the showers to witness the Asian "sisters" having "fun" in the handicapped shower stall together. And they are all very old ladies.... the trauma. I canceled my Bally's gym membership shortly after that.
  • mandy2571
    mandy2571 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Parents encouraging their far-too-old and of-opposite-sex children to accompany them into the locker room. Cringe.

Old men trying to tell my ex how to use equipment, and doing so incorrectly.

Honestly, I've never seen people behaving too inappropriately at the gym, thankfully. I'm sure there's plenty of awful, awful spandex memories I've deleted from my memory banks.

I decided that my son was to old to walk through the woman's locker room when he was about 7. I told him that he would need to walk through the men's locker, and meet me on the opposite side where the pool is.... well, I still to this day do not know what he saw in there, but he came out the other end in pure shock... and from that day forward, he would not be caught dead anywhere without at least soccer shorts on.
  • marsts
    marsts Posts: 85
    Options
    worst thing:

while i had my hair up, no makeup, sweating, doing weight reps on my inner/outer thighs, I looked to the left of me where all the hand weights are (3 lb-... a really high number :P ) ,
    I saw a girl who had ONE 3lb weight , lifting it with BOTH of her hands, but that wasn't what bugged me...
    it was the fact that she had perfectly curled hair, a tonnn of makeup on, a hat on, with a ton of jewellery on, etc making it look like she was prissed up to pick up a date rather than workout.... while only lifting a 3lb weight with both her hands..
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Guy doing dumbbell curls next to me started talking dirty to his biceps. I seriously couldn't go on without rolling in laughter, so I quickly dropped my weights and walked away.

Guess that isn't the worst thing, but I couldn't concentrate after that....
  • brianfeeny
    brianfeeny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bumping this so its on my topics, this was some funny stuff!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Like the guy who pooped his pants while doing dead lifts??:huh:

Oh it hasn't happened yet, but I keep waiting. :laugh:
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    Im completely grossed out when I walk into the bathroom and I see people taking dumps barefooted, I just dont understand why you would do that. I walked in one day and I am not kidding but there was a nude guy with his leg up on the counter and he was using the PUBLIC hair dryer (hand held) to dry off his JUNK, there are towels for that
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Was a member at curves a few years back (small town, usually pretty empty place) another female quite a few pieces of equipment ahead of me gets on the leg machine (thigh machine-whatever its called) the machine that you squeeze your thighs together! (i dont know what its called but you get it...)

anyway, she stayed on the machine for like 3 switches and i wondered what was up.....until she moaned. She took her fool self to orgasm on the thigh machine! i walked out. After that...Anytime i went in and she was in there....i walked back out.
    listen, lady, i get that you saw an opportunity, but seriously?
  • Prettyinpaisley
    Prettyinpaisley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is SERIOUSLY, the best thread! I've been laughing for the past 20 minutes reading all the past posts.

I once saw a very large man walking on the treadmill at the highest possible incline. He had a thin rope tied around his waist, with a caribbeaner (Y'know, the mountain climbing device) attached to the treadmill. I thought to myself... if he actually falls down, his home-made device is definitely NOT going to be secure enough to hold him!

I also saw a woman on the elliptical in FULL makeup (foundation, heavy mascara, eyeliner... the works). After about 20 minutes of running, the makeup started melting off her face like a watercolor painting, leaving pools of orangey liquid drips of sweat on the machine and on the floor. It was so disgusting.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Scary. A power lifter was benching 500lbs nearby. His spotter was a big guy, a police officer and very strong, but while pushing up on the bench (I sat within 5 feet in amazement since the guy was only 5' 6" and a little over 200lbs) the bar slips off his hands and the loaded barbell crushes his chest. Spotter tried to catch it, but damn it's 500lbs!!! Me and another lifter ran over to help. The guy was out cold and EMT's arrived a few minutes later. They later rushed him to a hospital.
    I saw him 2 weeks later in the gym. He suffered 3 broken ribs, a broken sternum and a lacerated lung. But he did thank me for assisting and getting the barbell off him.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    There was a huge, muscular guy in my old gym that had some kind of allergies or whatever. He would walk over to the trash can between sets, put one finger over one nostril and blow hard and fast shooting out the contents of his open nostril like a bullet into the trash can. Then, he would repeat with the other side. I just about threw up the first time and can't say that I ever got used to it. The really gross part was that he didn't have very good aim so there was evidence on the wall of his past misses.

I asked another guy about it and he said it is called a "farmer blow" but I haven't heard that term before or since.

--Carter
    Here, we call that a biker's blow. Yeah...think about that happening on a bicycle.
    Whale tail: when the thong rises up over the waistband...appearing like the tail of a whale. Mostly done on purpose. **shudders**
    You know, that's actually illegal in Yakima, WA. I'm not even remotely kidding.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Haha, this thread is hilarious :laugh:
    Thank goodness I haven't seen anything like this at my gym since the gym is at my workplace and I work with the people who go there :noway:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Was a member at curves a few years back (small town, usually pretty empty place) another female quite a few pieces of equipment ahead of me gets on the leg machine (thigh machine-whatever its called) the machine that you squeeze your thighs together! (i dont know what its called but you get it...)

anyway, she stayed on the machine for like 3 switches and i wondered what was up.....until she moaned. She took her fool self to orgasm on the thigh machine! i walked out. After that...Anytime i went in and she was in there....i walked back out.
    listen, lady, i get that you saw an opportunity, but seriously?
    note to self...........

:laugh:
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I always think it is hilarious when women of all ages go to the gym all dolled up with 8 pounds of make-up, don't to anything that would ever break a sweat, and flirt or check out the guys. Pretty silly if you ask me.

Also, my friend is a personal trainer and told me that one of the ladies she trains stopped a certain exercise because it was 'making her sweat'... lol!