Worst Thing You have been Witness to at the Gym!

Options

Replies

• aks1985
    Options
    what annoys me is guys walking all over your yoga mat when eventually your intending to lieing down on that very mat!

one 'tough guy' left his 50lb dumbell on my mat and walked around like he was some type of god - i had to roll it with my feet back to him to pick up. guys are so arrogant sometimes at the gyms! please be courteous to girls guys!

worst thing: this woman on the treadmill would make the most annoying moans (ugh ugh) after every 10 seconds - i guess she was out of breath...but it really affected my run on the treadmill and slowed me down.
  • eclairuk
    eclairuk Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    what annoys me is guys walking all over your yoga mat when eventually your intending to lieing down on that very mat!

one 'tough guy' left his 50lb dumbell on my mat and walked around like he was some type of god - i had to roll it with my feet back to him to pick up. guys are so arrogant sometimes at the gyms! please be courteous to girls guys!

worst thing: this woman on the treadmill would make the most annoying moans (ugh ugh) after every 10 seconds - i guess she was out of breath...but it really affected my run on the treadmill and slowed me down.

Haha!!! Yeah annoying guys at the gym who want to tell you what to do!!! Grrrrrr... leave me alone. I have my IPod on take the hint I don't want to listen to you!!!! :laugh:
    I agree workout noises are distracting and disturbing sometimes.
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    big fat granny bending down in front of me, with no knickers on.
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    There is a middle aged woman at my gym that ALWAYS wears these grey cotton cheerleading shorts. 1. The shorts are very tight , very short, and give her a mega wedgie. 2. She is a major sweater and ends up with a very noticeable sweat stain in her butt crack every time!

She works out with her husband too and he obvisouly has never said anything to her! I made my husband promise to tell me if I ever had that problem!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    As I was walking out of the locker room a couple weekends ago I caught the hairy brown eye of a woman bending over to get into her locker. I don't mind nudity and I don't mind people walking around naked, etc. It is a locker room..but I have to admit I cringed and was a tad traumatized lol.

Put your arses towards the lockers everyone!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! Maybe she should get a trim job!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    As I was walking out of the locker room a couple weekends ago I caught the hairy brown eye of a woman bending over to get into her locker. I don't mind nudity and I don't mind people walking around naked, etc. It is a locker room..but I have to admit I cringed and was a tad traumatized lol.

Put your arses towards the lockers everyone!!

I am laughing hysterically now...
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I was on the elliptical, which is near the pool area that has a wall of glass and a door so people cut through there to get to the locker rooms, well apparently a lady thought she was still in the locker room and was walking naked through the pool area for the whole gym to see, oops!!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    well I never saw to many wierd things at the gym,now my apartment fitness room thats a whole diffrent story.
    The top was the guy umm exercising one part of his body very virgorsly
    the woman with the 5 million kids that tear the place up
    the teenagers getting high
    the guy that picks his nose as he uses what little equipment they have there
    and oooo so much more
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    This was inspired by the skimpy bikini wearing cyclist.

The worst thing I've seen was in the locker room. A middle aged lady thought it was a great idea to point the hand dryer at her V spot so she could dry her pubes!

OMG HAHAHAH...well, i walked into the gym and saw a naked lady in her 40s or so pulling her undies down and changing her pad...i stopped dead in my tracks and backed out horrified...dude, the bathroom? it was five steps to her left for christ's sakes!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Ok, our world definitely needs more EmmaLeighs!!! ♥♥♥

And bumping to read more funnies later :D
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The pubes thing is gross but yeah I've noticed at one particular gym 80% of people feel it necessary to towel and dress themselves in public after they have got out the swimming pool without their bathing suits may I add.
  • mtbikeguyspokane
    mtbikeguyspokane Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just funny: right next to me, I watched a guy trip on the treadmill at 6+ MPH and do a summersault before he got shot off the back of the machine. He was ok but everyone saw him and came over to help.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Parents encouraging their far-too-old and of-opposite-sex children to accompany them into the locker room. Cringe.

Old men trying to tell my ex how to use equipment, and doing so incorrectly.

Honestly, I've never seen people behaving too inappropriately at the gym, thankfully. I'm sure there's plenty of awful, awful spandex memories I've deleted from my memory banks.
  • barberella
    Options
    You guys are funny! this is one of the main reasons I do not like to go to the YMCA or any of those other "popular" in town gyms, but rather work out at home or my community center where there is never more than 5 people in there at once. Anyway, when I did use to go, one lady was walking around the locker room butt naked after a shower and yeah, she needed a major razor to her pubes. Or the very least, a scissors. I mean, I wasn't trying to look, but she was doing stretches and everything and she was very naked.
    Another time was when a very obese, elderly lady asked me to wipe ointment or Icy Hot all over her back as she sweated profusely after working out. She was also very naked. I think people get a little too comfortable in the locker room at gyms.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options

The worst thing I've seen was in the locker room. A middle aged lady thought it was a great idea to point the hand dryer at her V spot so she could dry her pubes!

OMG HAHAHAH...well, i walked into the gym and saw a naked lady in her 40s or so pulling her undies down and changing her pad...i stopped dead in my tracks and backed out horrified...dude, the bathroom? it was five steps to her left for christ's sakes!!

WTF!!!!! That is not ok:noway: :noway:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Parents encouraging their far-too-old and of-opposite-sex children to accompany them into the locker room. Cringe.

Old men trying to tell my ex how to use equipment, and doing so incorrectly.

Honestly, I've never seen people behaving too inappropriately at the gym, thankfully. I'm sure there's plenty of awful, awful spandex memories I've deleted from my memory banks.

Ok but im my defense, spandex is the most comfortable to run in -- and when you are going for more than an hour, well what would you like me to wear, LOL!
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options

WTF!!!!! That is not ok:noway: :noway:

No not OK at all!!! This would not even be something I'd do in front of my husband, let alone complete strangers!!!
  • Cudders
    Options
    Nothing wrong with spandex just as long as you're wearing it in the right size! :happy:

But however, changing a pad, for everyone to see??? Put it away woman!!!!!

I've actually seen the hair dryer at the pubes thing several times. I don't think though that it was necessary for one of those ladies to lift her leg up on a bench and flash her hoo-haa towards the entrance. I thought I would go blind. Nothing wrong with being naked, just don't injure you fellow gym goers' eyes with a full view to your private parts. :tongue:
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    i hate when people walk around completely naked as if home alone in the locker room. makes me uncomfortable!