30 day shred for march anyone??

Options

Replies

• MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    L1D5 done and dusted! Did it with weights for the first time today, mind you they are only 1/2 kg each. Starting to sweat a lot more, I think that's a good sign :smile:

Deasourus - I was totally over listening to the dvd too, now I turn the tv volume down and play music on my laptop!
  • maureen_capel
    Options
    I just got the DVD last night, so I am a bit behind .. but just finished L1D2. Got up early and did it while the baby's still sleeping, feels good to already have it over for the day!

Thanks for the motivation ladies, here's hoping I make it the 30 days!
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    Did day 5 today - am really proud of myself i tried soo hard and my the end my arms were shaking and i found it really hard taking off my clothes hahaha!

Half way through level 1!!!!!!! xx
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I did day 5 last night..getting a heck a lot easier! You think id be screaming in pain..nope. It's a little tender when jumping on level 1, but I push through it..endurance is getting a little easier. I have lost about 1/2 to a inch around my hips and waist (where my curves are) jeans are fitting better. :bigsmile:

Here is to day 6!! :flowerforyou:
  • sudha336
    sudha336 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    L1D6 completed. going to do D7 today. Havent seen any change in scales though. quite frustrating.
  • MissWait
    Options
    L1D6 - OMG Jillian is trying to murder my thighs!

How is everyone else travelling?
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting Day 7 today. :smile:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I was sick all week last week so I didn't get to keep up with my March Challenge of doing the 30 Day Shred every day (except for other vigorous exercise days) because I couldn't work out for a few days.
    I am back at it now. I did the Shred yesterday and, if I don't go to Zumba tonight, I will do it again. I do well on everything except the push-ups - I can do real push-ups now, but I lose steam halfway through the first set. I really need to strengthen my upper body - especially my arms - more. Of course, as usual, it is my waist that is reacting the most quickly to the shred. I suppose I am grateful to have a fairly small waist (now about 32.5 inches) but my boobs and hips aren't going down as quickly. My hips are down to 44 inches, but my chest has been around 45 for the last month. That's a lot of boob to carry around. I really hope they shink a bit more - I am hoping that the push-ups, as I get better at my endurance and can do more of them - will help with that as it works chest muscles, back muscles, and arm muscles.
  • jennmom2three
    Options
    I started yesterday!! I really think she IS trying to kill us...lol Gonna do day 2 when I get off work this afternoon!!
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have graduated myself to Level 1.5. Some of L2 is too hard for me, but L1 is easy now. So I'm going to replace a couple of the moves in L2, with L1 moves until I can conquer them better. I know it isn't what's in the program, but it's what will give me the best burn I think.

Today I just feel like ick though, my nephews had the flu all last week here, and then a super busy weekend. I don't think I have their flu but one of the symptoms was no appetite and that is me today, the thought of food makes me sick. Not sure how to handle this. I ended up drinking water for breakfast, and will see how I feel for lunch I guess. Not sure how much one day of not eating will mess up my diet. Oh well, our bodies aren't machines, no matter how much we wish they were!
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I started friday and today was my 4th day....i love the way i feel although the first 3 days i thought i was gonna die...but after that it is all good..i would love yo join your group!
  • MaKisMom
    MaKisMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was sick last week, too. So I did the shred a couple of times, but had to take it easy most of the end of the week. To make up for it, I did L2 and JM Yoga on Sat. the 30DS kills my knees and ankles, though, so I can only do every other day. I'm on L2D4. I can do most of it, but certain things like double jumprope are really hard on my ankles, so I have to modify. I can't wait until it's nice enough to get out walking again. I'd love to do the shred just to tone, and push my double stroller as my real cardio. But...it's -30 today, so not happening.
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I hope its not to late for me to join you all with this 30 day shred!! I finally went and purchased this DVD TODAY!! I'm starting tonight, I've read about it for the year I've been on this site and how much everyone has liked it so i'm looking forward to getting started!! I would LOVE to loose 20 pounds before my friends wedding in May, I'm giving up fast food for lent and i think that with this shred should be a good start!!
  • Trozendaal
    Options
    Day 7 Shred done! It is starting to get alot better. Can get through it, and am not as sore, so I guess that is progress. Hard keeping up with everyone on here, so I hope you are all doing well!!
  • hlokty07
    hlokty07 Posts: 33
    Options
    L1D6 is done. I skipped one day this weekend so I guess I will have to do it all the way to the 31st now! Everyone keep up the good work! Jillian's Ripped in 30 came out and i am thinking we might have a new challenge when we finish this month!!! :)
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for 16 days! LOVE IT! Count me in!
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Not feeling well Friday or Saturday - and life is in a twirl right now - still doing my 3 mile walk and plan to get back to shred Tuesday morning. Feeling great that I did 4 days last week and will try for the rest of this week. Seeing a difference in my energy!
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    7 days down..... ok, took one day off, while staying with my usual hour on the elliptical. But! It has gotten easier. I think I might be ready to switch over to Level 2 on day 11. I'm always amazed that after my cardio, I can put the Shred on and then sweat just as hard during those measly 20 minutes Jillian puts me through! Hope everyone else is doing well and finding successes (however painful they are)!
  • MissWait
    Options
    L1D7 Getting easier but it's still hard...I'm feeling really good though (after the workouts, certainly not during them) So I'm happy with that :)
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    Just moved to level 2. Weight loss 5.4lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Two weeks ago 5 days at the gym before ADDING shred weight loss was 1lb
    LOVIN THIS!