30 day shred for march anyone??

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Completed L1D5 on Tuesday, and L1D6 today, and I am really feeling stronger now. I am lasting longer with my push-ups.
  • esorcel
    Options
    I started level 2 on my 10th day, level 1 was starting to get easy and was getting bored with it. I'm on day 11 today. Level 2 is tough! Lots of twisting and turning. Not easy..hoping it will in time.

I am starting to get bored too, and I can't wait to move to L2. I am trying to hang on, though, because I want to make sure I have developed enough strength to move to the next level.
  • esorcel
    Options
    HI! Where do I get all these videos you guys are talking about? :-)

It's just one DVD that I bought for $10 at Walmart.
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    D1D9...Finally got there. Took 2 unplanned days off :grumble: not happy!! I'm back on the wagon now :laugh:

I've had two people ask me if I've lost weight in the past 2 days, Love it. Really give you the motivation to keep going when other people notice the difference.
  • morinmom
    morinmom Posts: 17
    Options
    count me in i started yesterday and have the zumba workout as well and just let me say during the workout i thought she wanted me dead wow :tongue:
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Took a day off yesterday.... If I do it once in the morning and once at night.... would that get me back on track ??? LOL
    Great Work everyone.... hope everyone is seeing a shift in how they look/feel/clothes fit... I can say my work pants legs are getting looser... which is a good thing
  • MissWait
    Options
    Took a day off yesterday.... If I do it once in the morning and once at night.... would that get me back on track ??? LOL
    Great Work everyone.... hope everyone is seeing a shift in how they look/feel/clothes fit... I can say my work pants legs are getting looser... which is a good thing

L1D10....Might try L2 tomorrow :sick:

I can't seem to tell if my clothes feel any different and weight loss has only been minimal, but I have had a few comments :bigsmile:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Also took yesterday off and finished day 12 today...level 2 is still a killer. :yawn:
  • Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started it March 8th and have loved it. I was sore the first couple of days but it was worth it.

Feel free to send a friend request :happy:
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    L2D6
    over halfway thru
    And i didnt have to stop once! Not even during the twisting plank jacks.......unless u consider losing my balance & falling over - twice- stopping?
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    Quick Question, how do you log your shred under exercise?

each of the circuits is 6 minutes
    3 minutes strength
    2 minutes cardio
    1 minute abs

with 3 circuits that makes 18 actual minutes of workout.
    I DO add 2 minutes for the warm up/cool down to make an even 20
    but i dont want to over compensate, so if i have to take breaks I knock off a minute or 2
  • sudha336
    sudha336 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Completed day 13. I am still doing level 1 as level 2 is sticking in my dvd. I will do level 3 starting from day 15.
  • RockVixen
    RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Starting level 2 tomorrow. I'm scared hahaha
  • MissWait
    Options
    L2D11 (L2D1)

First day of level 2 today, not as terrifying as I thought, thank goodness!! Still hard though!!!
  • RockVixen
    Options
    I'm really discouraged after my first day of level 2. I don't really have the upper arm strength for all of those plank moves. Is anyone else feeling the same way. I'm not sure if I should go back to level 1 or just stick with eel 2 and keep trying :( I'm sad I didn't rock at it.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm really discouraged after my first day of level 2. I don't really have the upper arm strength for all of those plank moves. Is anyone else feeling the same way. I'm not sure if I should go back to level 1 or just stick with eel 2 and keep trying :( I'm sad I didn't rock at it.

Keep trying..if you have to, keep doing the modified ones. I'm currently having trouble with the jump twists and the planks/burpee type move..i can do the push up one no problem. Military press is kinda hard for me with the balance :laugh:
  • sudha336
    Options
    I find the plank moves very difficult as well.
  • RockVixen
    Options
    OK day 2 of Level 2 was much better. Thanks for encouraging me to stick with it!
  • sudha336
    Options
    Day 14. I did level 3 for the first time. Found it really hard and took lots of breaks.